Game-Labs Forum

Cartagena & Salamanca PB's 24-06-2017

Celtiberofrog

Sailors & captains from British Faction,

We must here decide what type of compromise Brits & Spanish could agree to

These 2 PB's are an ERROR as per normal mechanics of our Server, hence Dev's stated :

"...Captains, this is a bug, will be fixed as soon as possible..."

So, for the sake of our server health & mood, we would appreciate some suggestiosn to sort out fairly this "accident".

Both PB's can be faugth with following possible issues: 

==> Salamanca could give new 1CM per players to Spanish (if it is won by defenders)

==> Cartagena could give new 3CM per players to Brits (if it is won by attackers)

Thank you for your here below possible proposals

12 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

It's hard to have proposals and diplomatic approach here, since Spanish nation declared a total war on us and erased all diplomatic relations with us.

^This

next time you declare a total war plis gib us a manual so we can understand the rules of your total war.

Edited by Batman
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Sailors & captains from British Faction,

We must here decide what type of compromise Brits & Spanish could agree to

These 2 PB's are an ERROR as per normal mechanics of our Server, hence Dev's stated :

"...Captains, this is a bug, will be fixed as soon as possible..."

So, for the sake of our server health & mood, we would appreciate some suggestiosn to sort out fairly this "accident".

Both PB's can be faugth with following possible issues: 

==> Salamanca could give new 1CM per players to Spanish (if it is won by defenders)

==> Cartagena could give new 3CM per players to Brits (if it is won by attackers)

Thank you for your here below possible proposals

Why should we "Negotiate" with you? I kept reading somewhere that you lot were going to "wipe us off the Caribbean" or something to that effect?  

So when the going gets tough and you start to see the might of the British Nation, you say "Hey chaps, maybe we could come to an agreement?"

As Dame Lady Admiral Honor Harrington said "They need to realize that this is a WAR.... THEIR WAR... and WARS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!"

I'll see you on the other side of my guns..

• Like 1

Thx for those comments, but we are here talking about a bug with uncontroled consequencies, nothing related with the Total War.

We may expect, let say "a technical solution" from a group of players to preserve fairness in front of the provisional broken mechanic

1 minute ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Thx for those comments, but we are here talking about a bug with uncontroled consequencies, nothing related with the Total War.

We may expect, let say "a technical solution" from a group of players to preserve fairness in front of the provisional broken mechanic

What? Your going to try and get the Devs to re-set the battles? If they rest to tomorrow sometime, fine, I'm ok with that.

But when it comes to the total war mate, EVERYTHING is related to it... You started it, we planned for it, and now we are gonna finish it...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Celtiberofrog said:

We have on at least 2 occasions ..posted the only solution we deem fair .... and that is you leave 1 port  undefended ..and we will not attack the other ...and as a gesture of fairness ... we will allow you to choose which port you do not wish to defend ..

1 minute ago, Clarion Call said:

What? Your going to try and get the Devs to re-set the battles? If they rest to tomorrow sometime, fine, I'm ok with that.

But when it comes to the total war mate, EVERYTHING is related to it... You started it, we planned for it, and now we are gonna finish it...

Sure Clarion,

But here is a ponctual issue related to 2 PB's due to a BUG.

Let's talk somewhere else about war issues afterwards.

Just now, Chakal16 said:

yes, you are bcs you are going to fight in empty ports, ppl is tired of fight against bugs & exploit.

we are trying to be fair ...accusing us of using exploits ..where there are none ..doesnt endear anyone to be fair ... it was a bug we were unaware of ..the devs were unaware of ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

We have on at least 2 occasions ..posted the only solution we deem fair .... and that is you leave 1 port  undefended ..and we will not attack the other ...and as a gesture of fairness ... we will allow you to choose which port you do not wish to defend ..

Plz confirm who could talk here on behalf of Brits Faction

Thx

Just now, Celtiberofrog said:

Batman,

The case here is totaly special, these are 2 PB's due to a BUG.

Of course it's totally special, but I am talking about the same situation. If you would have accidently created two PBs would you offer us the same "solutions" now?

Just now, Celtiberofrog said:

Sure Clarion,

But here is a ponctual issue related to 2 PB's due to a BUG.

Let's talk somewhere else about war issues afterwards.

Celtiberofrog,

What I'm saying is that regardless of the time these battles are happening due to a "bug", strategically, they were planned to happen simultaneously. Now, with that being said, it doesn't matter whether we are fighting the battles at 2200 or 1700 server time.  You still face the strategic decision of which ports your going to defend and instead are requesting that we "negotiate" how the battles are going to be handled because you would potentially lose a port that would give the British Nation 75 conquest marks a day and don't have the assets in place to defend all of your ports successfully.

Which is why I say they are related to the war issues and when I see people posting saying "hey, lets be fair here and see how we both can win.." Sorry, but there are winners and losers.

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

we are trying to be fair ...accusing us of using exploits ..where there are none ..doesnt endear anyone to be fair ... it was a bug we were unaware of ..the devs were unaware of ...

Well... not you, but there is ppl enjoying this bug we know it well, so taking advantage about this bug is exploiting, as i said not by you or someone else who wants to be fair.

I dont think any deal is needed imho. War was declard and the Brits raised hostility since thursday. Plenty of headsupp there would be something going down this weekend.
Whether it is today or tomorrow doesnt really matter. Plenty of advance warning could have been deducted from the hostility being raised. It just seems to me that this doesnt fit the agenda of the spanish. 

Its not like they managed to get the port battle in a whole differnt timezone. Its just one day too soon basically. But hostility was spread amongst 2 days, so logicall sense tells me something was going to happen regardless on which day this weekend.

• Like 2