Game-Labs Forum

EU Server: Port timer BUG?

deltonos

Just now, Batman said:

You had your chance yesterday, or did you not see the increase in hostility?

EU server mechanis allow defenders until 17:00 server time to low hostilities. If you dont see you are blind.

Please gents,

British sailors & captains,

discuss it together, be objective in front of this major bug, and offer what best compromise you could do to take less (unfair) advantage possible out of this occurance.

Hope you realise the importance of this issue with the consequencies it could entail in our EU server.

Thank you for your understanding

Frog

17 minutes ago, Jorge said:

lol, is a joke, Both PBs at 22:00 ??? 

And the defender's option to reduce hostility ?? this is incredible.

It's not perfect.  But at least don't you think you would easy bring numbers and line ships so having a fun evening with two Battles would be great? 

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Well Both PB have been scheduled yesterday. Why would the devs allow you to lower hostility today, Jorge?

I do not know if you know that until 17:00 hours of the server does not occur port battle. Therefore they have made a decision that does not conform to the rules of the server.
Perfect, if you want a map with only red dots, perfect.

And if you do not watch the English chat right after the reset ....

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/863978009993320490/C3385054A385007F532171DFC50EED9A9A7B58F3/

18 minutes ago, Jorge said:

lol, is a joke, Both PBs at 22:00 ??? 

And the defender's option to reduce hostility ?? this is incredible.

to be fair we started grinding cartegena on thursday and all day yesterday both you had as much opportunity to counter as we had create

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonathan Arlington said:

It's not perfect.  But at least don't you think you would easy bring numbers and line ships so having a fun evening with two Battles would be great? 

Sorry but is unfair. And the British are not guilty, make it clear.

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

to be fair we started grinding cartegena on thursday and all day yesterday both you had as much opportunity to counter as we had créate

We have enought war supplies to low hostilities many times....and we can do it until 17:00 server time.

2 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Please gents,

discuss it together, be objective in front of this major bug, and offer what best compromise you could do to take less (unfair) advantage possible out of this occurance.

Hope you realise the importance of this issue with the consequencies it could entail in our EU server.

Frog

there was nothing unfair about it .. we can set the PB untill 0:00 server time coz the pb gets set 22hours later so .. if we set it till 0:00 (midnight) server time we are within the 17:00-22:00 PB timer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

to be fair we started grinding cartegena on thursday and all day yesterday both you had as much opportunity to counter as we had create

How dare we fight back after they declare total war on us and ending all diplomatic relations.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

why didnt you blow them last night ... when we raising hostility ?

I repeat, the mechanics of the server allow you to do it until 17:00, why should I do it when you want ?? It was planned to do so with a few minutes left so that you did not have time to react and you could only have one of the battles and not both at the same time. It is a valid strategy with the mechanics that exist, and you can do it too. My opinion is that putting both battles at the same time is not fair play.

Just now, Jorge said:

I repeat, the mechanics of the server allow you to do it until 17:00, why should I do it when you want ?? It was planned to do so with a few minutes left so that you did not have time to react and you could only have one of the battles and not both at the same time. It is a valid strategy with the mechanics that exist, and you can do it too. My opinion is that putting both battles at the same time is not fair play.

WRONG we can do it till 0:00 server time according to game like i said port battles can be set for 17-22 server time

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Please gents,

Frog

we have been in discussion ....this bug is not of our making .... and is unfortunate to both nations ..... as it stands .. we have a chance to win 2 port battles  ...you have a chance to win 2 port battles

To be fair and gentlemanly  and to maintain honour for both nations  we would be satisfied that the outcome is to declare a draw ... and each nation withdraws from one of the two battles ... as the attackers we will defer and be gracious  and let spain decide which port battle they do not wish to defend

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, John Sheppard said:

WRONG we can do it till 0:00 server time according to game like i said port battles can be set for 17-22 server time

no mate, read the rules....

And when server reset hostilities down 9%....

Just now, Jorge said:

open map and check... "Port Battles can ONLY be set up between 17:00 and 22:00" ... and since the port battle is set 22 hours after you get hositility to 100% this means if we reach 100% hostility at midnight (server time 0:00)  the port battle will still be set for 22:00 (server time)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

from what i understand  hostility used to stop gaining at 2200 server time .... which meant the latest port battle could be 2000 server time .. I have been told this has been changed recently think the last patch .. and now hostility can be gained to 2359  leaving latest port battle 2200

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Sheppard said:

open map and check... "Port Battles can ONLY be set up between 17:00 and 22:00" ... and since the port battle is set 22 hours after you get hositility to 100% this means if we reach 100% hostility at midnight (server time 0:00)  the port battle will still be set for 22:00 (server time)

NO....If you go 100% before server reset, after the reset will be 91% and defenders can low hostilities. It has already happened several times after the wipe, so do not defend the indefensible please.

Edited by Jorge