Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Sweden and France

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

You had  a full Agamenón fleet when you attacked Port au Prince. You had 2 full fleets for screening....What did the French have? Neither completed the PB

Port au prince is actually needed for sweden to NOT kill the french community by constant ganking.

If the whole swedish population would be around gustavia there are only 2 targets: danes and french. Because there was a traddeal with danes at this point of time everyone went to france to search for pvp. That got less by killing that tradedeal (which sucked anyway in my oppinion) and getting a outpost far away.

Also without PaP sweden would get 50 CM right now. 25 without bermuda because france delayed the flipping of each others regions on purpose. That deal got canceled. We wanted to give them basse terre back if they flip 2 regions and they just didn't do it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rediii said:

because france delayed the flipping of each others regions on purpose. That deal got canceled. We wanted to give them basse terre back if they flip 2 regions and they just didn't do it. 

swedishtools.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

swedishtools.png

yes-perhaps.jpg

1 week or so should be enough to do that though

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anolytic said:

swedishtools.png

France is, for now, outnumbered and underdevelopped compared to the swedes, this is a fact.

From the wipe, Swedes have been joined by several clans and players from nations we were at war post wipe (mostly dutches but not only) while we've lost a lot of ours.
From the wipe they chose to humiliate us, duly noted.
It seems that Redi, Sveno and others "historical" swedes players forgot the past and don't want to put a leach on all those new guys : their choice.
France will not forget such a behaviour.

Soon or later, in a way or another, Swedes will be back to their natural position, known to be stuck between France and Danemark.
And then they'll beg for France, once again, to give them ports or access to ressources to be able to craft even just guns.
France will then not forget the past.

Meanwhile, i would  strongly recommend our pale blue mates not to fall in any war  with anyone else, because from now, and even if we have to be reduced to only Fort Royal for some time, we have an official target and we won't let it go.
They might then know the joy, usually reserved to big nations with big territory, to fight a war on 2 frontlines or more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vil Coyote said:

France is, for now, outnumbered and underdevelopped compared to the swedes, this is a fact.

From the wipe, Swedes have been joined by several clans and players from nations we were at war post wipe (mostly dutches but not only) while we've lost a lot of ours.
It seems that Redi, Sveno and others "historical" swedes players forgot the past and don't want to put a leach on all those new guys : their choice.

Soon or later, in a way or another, Swedes will be back to their natural position, known to be stuck between France and Danemark.
And then they'll beg for France, once again, to give them ports or access to ressources to be able to craft even just guns.

Meanwhile, i would  strongly recommend our pale blue mates not to fall in any war  with anyone else, because from now, and even if we have to be reduced to only Fort Royal for some time, we have an official target and we won't let it go.
They might then know the joy, usually reserved to big nations with big territory, to fight a war on 2 frontlines or more.

Your gank on my bellona proved that you are still able to muster >30 people in partly heavy ships. Also you get more CM than we do right now.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/865103304200541667/5DDB0C7D40A1867366A02CCA0B322885360DCC79/

Sweden is a democracy and everyone respects the vote of the council. HRE (since you only mentioned me and sveno) will do so too even if i enjoyed playing with you guys pre wipe.

We have no intention at all to one"region" you guys. Our goal is to take dominica atm to get our lost CM's back that you successfully delayed. The vote was close but in the end I have to say, it's the french fault that sweden voted to take dominica.

Threatening us now with "oneporting" us doesn't help anyone at this point TBH. It's kinda counterproductive.

Edited by rediii
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, Vil Coyote said:

Outnumbered? Maybe. Underdeveloped? surely not

U also had the chance to reorganize ur players so u can have a good start after wipe. dont blame the well organized swedish nation for doing so.

Me personally idc about what happened in the past. its a new server, alot of new players, new clans and council-structures. u cannot hide behind "history" so deal with it.

Looking forward to it. u just receive the bill for fooling us around ;)

first u're threatening us and a sentence after ur not even sure if everyone would follow u? u should make sure that the nation is behind ur words before u write them down.

we had never the plan to "one-port" and we won't, but u guys needed a lesson how partners react if 1 side thinks she could be smart...

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Your gank on my bellona proved that you are still able to muster >30 people in partly heavy ships. Also you get more CM than we do right now.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/865103304200541667/5DDB0C7D40A1867366A02CCA0B322885360DCC79/

Wow, what a fleet, 25 surprises or renomées whith an indef... we are just so powerfull, you're so reckless to Attack us...

Personaly this is not what i call heavy ships, including the indef...

With all these heavy ships we have, i Wonder why we haven't took back what you took from us. Why we have not even defended it...

The interseting point is, well, i Wonder where this screenshot was taken (really, i was not there), and furthermore, where the pursuit before the tag was engaged...

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Sweden is a democracy and everyone respects the vote of the council. HRE (since you only mentioned me and sveno) will do so too even if i enjoyed playing with you guys pre wipe.

We have no intention at all to one"region" you guys. Our goal is to take dominica atm to get our lost CM's back that you successfully delayed. The vote was close but in the end I have to say, it's the french fault that sweden voted to take dominica.

it's so kind of you my dear, so to sum up, you took 3 areas from us till the wipe, plus, we're so nasty 'cause we would have delayed something that we (MRF) have never accepted but EDR does with a gun point at theirs heads (as explained the funny picture up) so you will take a fourth ?

And what will be the reason after that ? hmmm

"we going at war, we need more CM for war effort, so we'll just take you castries but we like you guys don't worry and above all, remember this your fault..."

And after that ? well Santo Tome de Guyana is not so far i guess...

So c'mon, stop pretending being the "good guys" in this story, you are, from the wipe, the expansionist and agressive side, you farmed a lot of french in Fort Royal from the first day and so on...

You attack us cause we are weak that's all, and i Wonder why you don't search CM from a Danish harbor, what a silly question...

Understand that I don't reproach you to act like this , you guys are grown and can make decisions, but admit your behaviour, that's all.

And someday, when the time will come, you'll just harvest what you sow.

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Threatening us now with "oneporting" us doesn't help anyone at this point TBH. It's kinda counterproductive.

No threats from me buddy, i just mean you want war, you'll have it, not the one you expect thought.

We already knew a similar one port thing and we are ready to do that again if needed. too much is just too much...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vil Coyote said:

I just tell you the reasons in a honest way.

We approached france as we needed the coal region and port au prince so our pvp guys can go to another place. France rejected, we took it. We needed basse-terre to jump to grand terre because we thought you actually fight that war. Took and hold it for negotiations. 

We made a deal that we flip dominica, you flip grand terre and leewards and get basse terre back. I think bovenwinds got into the deal too, not sure about that one right now. You didn't flip leewards for what, 1 week or so? Instead many french just ganked some noobs around gustavia. So we canceled the deal.

Because swedes felt punked a call for a vote came up in the council. Vote passed so we raised hostility yesterday in dominica.

That's what happened. You can call it as you want or think what you want but i don't admit or tell you something which didn't happen.

2 hours ago, troody said:

we had never the plan to "one-port" and we won't, but u guys needed a lesson how partners react if 1 side thinks she could be smart...

Well; read my other post...

And in the end amigo, we'll see who will be teached...

Swedish propose french to make exchange on ports /conquest

Grande terre v Dominca

Seeward Islands v Basseterre (for french to take it back)

Maybe after Bowinds

French take 2 days to flip Grande terre (small ships/small nation)
Swedish flip Roseau

- French Try day 1 to flip st john but were intercept by huge danish fleet
Sewdish complain, we explain them what happened.
- French try day 2 to flip st John but were forced to stay on fort royal due of dutch blockading our capital. Due of our number/power we were unable to leave our port
Swedish complain, we exaplin them what happened
- French try day 3 to flip st john and manage to put it on 70%
Swedish say us to go back to FR because we didn't respect our agreement

French nver recieved ultimatum with fixes date. French as a nation was not in the mood to accept but we know we didn't have the choice or swedish will just go in our empty/denfeless ports.
Althought it was hard and boring we manage to flip one of their port and put the second on 70%. What is easy to do with 100 players is harder with 15.

What is easy in bellona is hgarder in surprise

Althougt all the help we gave to swedish were they were in truble, for example giving them port to craft ressources in the middle of our territory, althought we fight as brother in many war, swede, forget. Sweden feel invincible and are now doing what people feared.
They don't care on honnor or to respect their worlds if they are feeded. They told us to flip one of their port to get mark and stole us the port they fliped to us.

We didn't see neither Sveno neither Reddi since days. Maybe they are too ashamed to move on our TS. What everyone will understand.
Gogo strong boys, there is still ports to take, show us how great you are.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Althougt all the help we gave to swedish were they were in truble, for example giving them port to craft ressources in the middle of our territory, althought we fight as brother in many war, swede, forget. Sweden feel invincible and are now doing what people feared.
They don't care on honnor or to respect their worlds if they are feeded. They told us to flip one of their port to get mark and stole us the port they fliped to us.

We didn't see neither Sveno neither Reddi since days. Maybe they are too ashamed to move on our TS. What everyone will understand.

All fking bullshit mate, its unbelievable. You flipped 2 ports at one day but then u suddenly need 5 days for a single port?

I havent talked to you but you could have just said no to the deal and we wouldnt have bothered with you anymore. We dont want to kick a nation which is down on the ground, we want a healthy game for all.

We attacked after we saw that you have big ships and after we got reports that you have a Aga fleet. But you still dont fight. WHY???? Maybe you and your EDR clan should check out the PvE server, because thats all you are doing because you are scared of something I dont understand...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

You make me quote you to respond.

Swedish propose french to make exchange on ports /conquest

Grande terre v Dominca

Seeward Islands v Basseterre (for french to take it back)

Maybe after Bowinds

The Deal was made on June 6th, extended with Bovenwinds for gold on June 7th.
On June 6th, we both agreed about flipping done on the next day, counterflipping the day after and so on.
By concluding this deal, Basse-Terre region was supposed to be given to the French.

French take 2 days to flip Grande terre (small ships/small nation)
Swedish flip Roseau

The hostility raise started on June 7th and was delayed until June 10th.
Portbattle was done on June 11th, the promised counterflip on Domenica was done on the same evening.

- French Try day 1 to flip st john but were intercept by huge danish fleet
Sewdish complain, we explain them what happened.
- French try day 2 to flip st John but were forced to stay on fort royal due of dutch blockading our capital. Due of our number/power we were unable to leave our port
Swedish complain, we exaplin them what happened

Not correct, that with the Danes happened on June 8th and you were working on Grand Terre, not Leeward Islands.
Still, you took another two days to flip Grand Terre, being three days to late, what you accounted on the Dutch blocking your capital.

After that, you just ignored our deal and went to flip dutch ports, having myself daily on your TS telling you to stick with our deal.
On June 14th i visited you again on the TS and gave you the ultimatum that either you flip leeward Islands the next day or the deal is off.

- French try day 3 to flip st john and manage to put it on 70%
Swedish say us to go back to FR because we didn't respect our agreement

On June 15th the hostility was put to 50% with a war supply bomb, and you grinded merely 20% on top of that and left.
On June 16th i informed you that the deal is off, in 10 days you flipped a SINGLE region! You cannot be serious thinking anybody would accept that? 

French nver recieved ultimatum with fixes date. French as a nation was not in the mood to accept but we know we didn't have the choice or swedish will just go in our empty/denfeless ports.

Clearly untrue sentence, the ultimatum had a fixed date (June 15th) given to you on June 14th.

Althought it was hard and boring we manage to flip one of their port and put the second on 70%. What is easy to do with 100 players is harder with 15.

What is easy in bellona is hgarder in surprise

You deliberatly mask the nations numbers to me and other swedish diplos.
We know now that you have up to 50 guys for ganking, many of them in Agas and Bellonas.
There were two seperate battles full with french at the same time additionally you had guys on OW camping Terre-de-Bas.
Very hard to imagine to be fullfilled with 15 guys, ain't it so?

The wipe did also wipe all diplomativ Relations, what you are referring to here is really ancient history and has no relevance here and now.

Im not coming to your TS as long all i hear are whines and lies. Im open for serious talking not bullshitting.
The swedish nation lost at least a full first rate fleet worth of conquest marks in this what i call a greek tragedy.
That is why we took Domenica, we will not go further, when we fixed our flips, France can have Domenica back.

• Like 3

Hope sweden enjoyed her empty port battle + daily noob farm.

Now i know i have to work harder when i come home, to pve more and faster to help Sweden get more CM (while some of you lower hostility).

For sure you are in position to teach lessons to the spanish :rolleyes:.

Yeah of course you 've lost an innocent Bellona around dominica and you are already full of salt but we are supposed to risk our few aga when you bring 25 + lots of bello. You can't believe a word you say. You want decent RvR, go on, we are not the only ones around if you don't like how we act, but of course 24/24 gank around FR is so rewarding, it would be a shame to miss that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Hope sweden enjoyed her empty port battle + daily noob farm.

Now i know i have to work harder when i come home, to pve more and faster to help Sweden get more CM (while some of you lower hostility).

For sure you are in position to teach lessons to the spanish :rolleyes:.

Yeah of course you 've lost an innocent Bellona around dominica and you are already full of salt but we are supposed to risk our few aga when you bring 25 + lots of bello. You can't believe a word you say. You want decent RvR, go on, we are not the only ones around if you don't like how we act, but of course 24/24 gank around FR is so rewarding, it would be a shame to miss that.

this isn't about the bellona i sailed pretty much in front of your capital. :D 

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

All fking bullshit mate, its unbelievable. You flipped 2 ports at one day but then u suddenly need 5 days for a single port?

I havent talked to you but you could have just said no to the deal and we wouldnt have bothered with you anymore. We dont want to kick a nation which is down on the ground, we want a healthy game for all.

We attacked after we saw that you have big ships and after we got reports that you have a Aga fleet. But you still dont fight. WHY???? Maybe you and your EDR clan should check out the PvE server, because thats all you are doing because you are scared of something I dont understand...

Send them to global first IMO.  We need more easy targets!

• Like 2

- We never get official date on ultimatum for the flips.

If we are unable to flip a port, we are unable to flip a port. Deal with it. It's not bad wish, it's just we couldn't.

You said first you were notinterest in basse terre but just on coal but you keep baster anyway
You say now you are just interest in dominica.

You take our territory pice per piece, enought to not worries danemark and others one. You are just klling our community and you trick us in a false deal to get an advantae on 25 conquest mar you never would have had withtout us.

About TS, you don't need acces to know how many people are on french ts. Some are on others but if they are out of french ts, it's probably because they want to be more independant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

- You didn't let us choice for the treate. Your gun were pointed in our direction so we accept, or at least a part of the nation accept. We coul'nt force people to support the effort of flips. We know that if we refuse you would take Dominica. What we ignored is that you planed to take it anyway to improve your number of conquest mark. Too sad you were too much impatient to wait to give us back basseterre to stole this port too  to get more conquest mark.
- We don't have 25 agamemnon in the all nation. On the 3 "bigs" clan, one has 0 aga 0 sol. We don't have 25 rvr players on 19h. It's why we don't fight.
We warned you before the start that we encounter problems and that we were going to be weak. You destroyed a part of the community at start. Seems you regret to not have finish the job
- We don't have to go to PVE server as you are making the PVP server a PVE server by destroying the population on it

Edited by PIerrick de Badas
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Augustus Charles Hobart H said:

tenor.gif

The drama when you remove the big bad British as everyone's enemy is amazing :P 

Don't forget us night flippers!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Augustus Charles Hobart H said:

Prediction for a server without us 

68052d8fd795c847ad0871574d769ca8.jpg

actual server without us

LSjsdta.jpg

They need us on that server!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

- You didn't let us choice for the treate. Your gun were pointed in our direction so we accept, or at least a part of the nation accept. We coul'nt force people to support the effort of flips. We know that if we refuse you would take Dominica. What we ignored is that you planed to take it anyway to improve your number of conquest mark. Too sad you were too much impatient to wait to give us back basseterre to stole this port too  to get more conquest mark.
- We don't have 25 agamemnon in the all nation. On the 3 "bigs" clan, one has 0 aga 0 sol. We don't have 25 rvr players on 19h. It's why we don't fight.
We warned you before the start that we encounter problems and that we were going to be weak. You destroyed a part of the community at start. Seems you regret to not have finish the job
- We don't have to go to PVE server as you are making the PVP server a PVE server by destroying the population on it

i would like to say i feel bad for the french ...but seen as you were among the main voices in demanding the server split .. which in effect broke up the old alliances ..i dont you deserve what your getting :)

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, rediii said:

this isn't about the bellona i sailed pretty much in front of your capital. :D  

Since day one Sweden hunt & taunt us even when we are supposed to have deals. I am not diplomat but you could have offered us a fair alliance, but you choose to treat us like vassals + farm zone. Not a surprise french nation is reluctant at working and playing with you. edr were one of your few allies on our nation and now you blame them and now taunt them here by calling them cowards, as if france was not divided enough. Good luck with the rest.

Anyway, I am not worry, after french I am sure you will find something to blame on Dutch or brits too because why not after all.

• Like 1