Game-Labs Forum

Patch 10.3 - New event, PvP marks changes, changes to knowledge slots and other fixes

admin

limit 1rst.of another ships its a ............................, sorry, because only limit to solo players, battle ports will have the 50 sol , because we are very hipocrite.

"Limit limit limit, but.... i want one"

Do you think that solo player should sail SOL alone? Does not make any sense to me. Port battles are about teamwork. SOLs should be only in hands of organized groups. My only concern is how to allow broader audience to get rewards and profit from OW PvP. There is no support for that in game mechanics a.t.m. Raising hostility and screening offers more risk and low reward compared to PvE missions.

• Like 1

I only think that i buy a game like all, and i would like have all ships of this game. In which i want use it is my problem. 

Why i need a clan to have it?? Why i need do rvr to have it? Why i cant play N A like i want? Im not a sheep, and want have a sol, to see it, to kill cutters or to suicide alone in pirate waters. 

Maybe no have sense to you, but to me have no sense that i cant have a ship of this game, only becuase a few said that in game was to many bigs ships, when they have this ships.

RRemember ports battles a few days ago. 50 loceans in one, and 25 agas in same side in other.

I dont want that any give me one how a present, i want have the chance to get one.

I want play NA like i want. Have or not sense to you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Armored_Sheep said:

Do you think that solo player should sail SOL alone? Does not make any sense to me. Port battles are about teamwork. SOLs should be only in hands of organized groups. My only concern is how to allow broader audience to get rewards and profit from OW PvP. There is no support for that in game mechanics a.t.m. Raising hostility and screening offers more risk and low reward compared to PvE missions.

Pre patch I was in almost every port battle with my santis and have not lost one.   I was an intricate part of Spain Offensive and Defensive.   I was never in a clan as I also Hunt and piss other nations off so not to represent the clan.  But I cant sail a 1st rate?   Comon. 

• Like 1

i personally find the tiered mission system is quite prohibitive to new or even just solo players. I cant imagine how anyone managed to get out of a basic cutter on their own. This game shouldn't force you to progress by relying on other people to join missions with you.

There needs to be customisation of missions. After a hard day's work, sometimes I just want to relax and kill some easier ships. Reward people accordingly for the risks they take, but at least let people choose the level of risk they're getting into.

Especially considering losing a 5th rate ship or higher can set you back a week or so in playing time. My 2 cents as a newcomer. I'm otherwise utterly loving the game. A real work of art.

• Like 2

I'm still not sure at all about the system of hull / sails repair and rum. In fact this means, that a fast ship will always be superior in a battle. You just can sail away (only if you have enough sails working of course) until the cooldown allows to repair again. You can do this as many times as you like (assuming you have enough repairs in hold). This seems to be very unbalanced, therefore everybody goes to 15 kn ships for pvp instead of the battles rich of variety we had in former times. This is clearly a very undesired drawback.

• Like 1

I would like to try a NA world without mods that give x percentage speed. In my opinion they break the game.

But what I like are mods skills that apply force to certain sails.

• Like 1