Game-Labs Forum

counter SORRY reviews!

The GTA-reviews are down due to the current shitstorm of the anti-modding policy of Rockstar Games. The reviews of Naval Action are not down due to a shitstorm but since start of this game they go only one direction: down. Reason: The hope to get a proper fun game die with time and devs doing idiotic changes that getting disliked by the majority of buyers.

Blaming one clan alone is more than stupid.

• Like 1

I have to agree with many here that blaming one clan (SORRY) for the uptick of negative reviews is counterintuitive and totally wrong. SORRY is not the reason NA is tanking. Placing blame should be squarely left at the owner/developer's own porch. (Billy Madison Flaming Bag of Poo ref.)

If they cannot realize that their recent endeavours (patch/es) have tanked with the populace, it is their duty to figure out why and remedy the reason why they're getting these many negative reviews. It's their bullheaded, "it's mine, I'll do what I want and i don't give a crap about what everyone thinks", attitude is what is giving every NA player agita.

Dear owner/devs of NA,

many players of your game have Real Life Jobs. We, players of your game, do not want to come home to play a (hard-core) game where it feels like a job. Regards.

• Like 3

I agree with OP.

Contact your guilds. Get on their private forums and make a simple request: give this game a positive review. Even if it just says "gg, would play again", the important thing is the uptick.

There was definitely a douchebag campaign to downvote the game and then uptick all of those negative reviews and all we need is a slightly counter-adjustment by people who actually do enjoy the game.

EVE has almost 1500 negative reviews too. And to be sure, I'm not saying all negative reviews are fraudulent. There are legitimate reasons to not like this game. But a negative campaign by butthurt douchebags has thrown things out of whack and we need to get it back to normal.

To be clear, this game has faults but the #1 fault is that it needs about 4000 more active players. There are good, logistics-oriented PvPers out there who would love this game but we need to give them some more positive reviews to look at.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Slamz said:

I agree with OP.

Contact your guilds. Get on their private forums and make a simple request: give this game a positive review. Even if it just says "gg, would play again", the important thing is the uptick.

There was definitely a douchebag campaign to downvote the game and then uptick all of those negative reviews and all we need is a slightly counter-adjustment by people who actually do enjoy the game.

EVE has almost 1500 negative reviews too. And to be sure, I'm not saying all negative reviews are fraudulent. There are legitimate reasons to not like this game. But a negative campaign by butthurt douchebags has thrown things out of whack and we need to get it back to normal.

To be clear, this game has faults but the #1 fault is that it needs about 4000 more active players. There are good, logistics-oriented PvPers out there who would love this game but we need to give them some more positive reviews to look at.

i wont ask anybody to post a false review just so the game get's more like's.

when issues are resolved or atleast improved with game issues and dev's no longer spitting there dummy out over things they dont want to hear then i personaly will change my review to reflect the current status of the game as for other people thats there choice and attempting to bully ppl to give good reviews only show's how bad thing must be to start with

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gizbo said:

i wont ask anybody to post a false review just so the game get's more like's.

Nobody's asking for a false review.

We're asking for people who are actively playing and enjoying the game to actually say so.

Remember that in Steam world, a negative review really says "Nobody else should buy this game, the developers should stop development on it and not get any more money and I will never play it again."

Anyone who has left a negative review and still plays is being a hypocritical twat.

2 hours ago, Slamz said:

Nobody's asking for a false review.

We're asking for people who are actively playing and enjoying the game to actually say so.

Remember that in Steam world, a negative review really says "Nobody else should buy this game, the developers should stop development on it and not get any more money and I will never play it again."

Anyone who has left a negative review and still plays is being a hypocritical twat.

so i am a twat then i play and love the game but why would i tell ppl it's ok to buy this game but if you post / say anything the dev's / mod's dont like or even be in a clan they seem to hate with a passion posting the leaders ip (with no apology)

if the dev's gain player respect again and listen without removing any post that they dont want to deal with then alot can be resolved 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gizbo said:

so i am a twat then i play and love the game but why would i tell ppl it's ok to buy this game but if you post / say anything the dev's / mod's dont like or even be in a clan they seem to hate with a passion posting the leaders ip (with no apology)

B.S.

I am pretty far from being a passive fan of this game. Over 1000 posts and I don't shy away from it when there's something in this game I think is broken or just don't like and I have yet to be slapped down by the devs. I campaigned for a while trying to convince the devs to flat out get rid of XP and ranks because I thought it was bad for the game (I still mostly think this, but I gave up arguing about it).

The problem is some people have no sense of style.

You can't just yell at the devs, throw mud at the game and post memes and think that's going to work.

Talk like a rational human, get treated like a rational human. If this dev banned people for disagreeing with him, I'd have been gone about 1000 posts ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slamz said:

B.S.

I am pretty far from being a passive fan of this game. Over 1000 posts

If this dev banned people for disagreeing with him, I'd have been gone about 1000 posts ago.

you have 993 posts 1111 likes 

• Like 1

On 2017-06-20 at 6:05 PM, Bobzillah said:

just because of this we shut make a counter KoC positive reviews... atm i see 1024 negative reviews and really i didnt know Sorry clan had so much members geus the entire EU server is black on the map by now then....
sometimes i really wonder if they screwed up the mixture of youre testtube .

#KoClosthislastbraincell

maybe you should read the posts before you comment on it. we are talking about current reviews.... which is 200. as I have already said in this post. and as I have already said in this thread sorry is more than capable of tanking the reviews with only 200 current reviews.

Edit:

Please read up on the rules. - Moderator team

17 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

maybe you should read the posts before you go spewing off your autism. we are talking about  current reviews.... which is 200. as I have already said in this post. and as I have already said in this thread sorry is more than capable of tanking the reviews with only 200 current reviews.

sorry must write every review as we are allways to blame SORRY

2 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

maybe you should read the posts before you go spewing off your autism. we are talking about  current reviews.... which is 200. as I have already said in this post. and as I have already said in this thread sorry is more than capable of tanking the reviews with only 200 current reviews.

You are full of hatred man ! if its not woman or race its now the mentally handicapped. Keep your poisonous red neck views to yourself dude..... and for the record just because we are capable of doing something doesn't mean we done it! I know of 3 of my guys reviews in that 200 so i think its time to tighten the chin strap on your tinfoil helmet.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Bobzillah said:

yeah i think koc doesnt realize that this mega patch that increased to grind to a whole new level made people angry and there for negative reviews but you know people with **** are gona **** .

KoC likes to seal club and kill traders....aka inflict serious (legal) grief to other players.  A very honorable trait.  

This patch is perfect for him.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3

King of Clowns on patheticscale  +100

i just read last 30 review i have all SORRY in my steam i noticed 2 sorry.  Yeah clearly our fault.   Between our 160 members we have dunno 250 accounts if SORRy really wanted to make problems we could leave 200 bad reviews, nobody have interest to ruin the game we playng,  we bitch in forums and fight devs with critics instead becouse we care.

i bet koc is busy gangking pirates in cerberus considering himself good, even if he lost every time we meet :P, for avoid sorry this time he changed server LOL

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 5

On 6/18/2017 at 5:21 PM, King of Crowns said:

don't know if anyone has noticed but, there has been a movement on the steam reviews of the game. Operation counter sorry's negative reviews for getting the demote hammer dropped on them is underway. steam reviews are on the incline due to some "informed" people on global. So lets keep the momentum moving the right direction. Sorry got what they deserved for exploiting....... no reason to let them tank steam reviews and ruin the game for everyone. so far we have raised it from 37% to 42% positive in the recent reviews section. #neverletviciouswin

Honestly don't see how a trolling lead statement to a thread doesn't get it closed out right away. HELL the TITLE of the thread should have gotten it closed ASAP..

Don't know if anyone has noticed but, there has been a movement on the steam reviews of the game. Steam reviews are on the incline due to some "informed" people on global. So lets keep the momentum moving the right direction. So far we have raised it from 37% to 42% positive in the recent reviews section. 'Keep up the good work!'

THAT is the sanitized De-Troll-ifide way it should have been put up.

Personally as a member of SORRY who has a good review up of this game it kinda pisses me off that admin will delete certain people and freeze a thread...  but let's something that started with a POST like this go on for days..  as long as it's not from a certain element of the game.  Today was the first time I've seen this thread.. don't come here as often as before.. after reading the posts/responses I can just imagine Vicious getting banned for doing anything even close to this...  Not to say if Lord Vicious does something ban worthy that he shouldn't get banned from the forum..      But banning a man for One Reply to a question asked on a thread..  and Letting King of Crowns run wild and free on this thread with no repercussions for post after post of trolling...

Amazing..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

King of Clowns on patheticscale  +100

i just read last 30 review i have all SORRY in my steam i noticed 2 sorry.  Yeah clearly our fault.   Between our 160 members we have dunno 250 accounts if SORRy really wanted to make problems we could leave 200 bad reviews, nobody have interest to ruin the game we playng,  we bitch in forums and fight devs with critics instead becouse we care.

i bet koc is busy gangking pirates in cerberus considering himself good, even if he lost every time we meet :P, for avoid sorry this time he changed server LOL

wow you guys are a bit slow on the uptake... guess yall been out there on that grind after getting the demote hammer? and the only one who avoided anyone was you avoiding the challenge to duel or even a 3v3 between WO and SORRY. that was the only dodging I saw while I was on your EU server.

On 2017-6-20 at 9:29 PM, King of Crowns said:

Surely moderator the line "spewing off your autism" is abuse!! If I'd have said that I'd be on ban #3! Oh wait iv been given forum ban #3 before #2!

Just confused how some of our posts are edited and yet the abusive few are allowed to continue....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Surely moderator the line "spewing off your autism" is abuse!! If I'd have said that I'd be on ban #3! Oh wait iv been given forum ban #3 before #2!

Just confused how some of our posts are edited and yet the abusive few are allowed to continue....

bobby boy started it and I quote

"atm i see 1024 negative reviews and really i didnt know Sorry clan had so much members geus the entire EU server is black on the map by now then....
sometimes i really wonder if they screwed up the mixture of youre testtube .

#KoClosthislastbraincell"

............... doesn't matter though until they give pvp players a reason to play again I'm done.... so let sorry kill the game at this point. makes no difference to me.

Edited by King of Crowns

1 minute ago, King of Crowns said:

bobby boy started it............... doesn't matter though until they give pvp players a reason to play again I'm done.... so let sorry kill the game at this point. makes no difference to me.

I'm sure I'll get banned again for spamming in a abusive thread.! 

Not surprised people are turning away from this game! Abuse is welcomed and supported on these forums by the moderating team lack of action but spamming while being polite is crushed!!

12 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

wow you guys are a bit slow on the uptake... guess yall been out there on that grind after getting the demote hammer? and the only one who avoided anyone was you avoiding the challenge to duel or even a 3v3 between WO and SORRY. that was the only dodging I saw while I was on your EU server.

you lost every 2 vs 2 we did  , as well 1 vs 1 with clay   or venum vs clay, i got 15 of your kill :P

argue with me is stupid you know i screen everything :P

KING2.jpg

wo_vs_sorry.jpg

king3.jpg

king_santi.jpg

kocyacht.jpg

can post another 20 if you like

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2