Game-Labs Forum

Looking Catalan players or clan

5 hours ago, Sir_More said:

I'm looking for Catalan players or clan with members of my nationality, outside of the Spanish faction. Find my proflie on steam id: Sir_More.

Many Thanks.

almogaver_150.jpg

But CataluÑa is not a nation, its a region, right? Or must be called the Aragon and Barcelona County reign?

26 minutes ago, deltonos said:

But CataluÑa is not a nation, its a region, right? Or must be called the Aragon and Barcelona County reign?

That's not the point. I look for Catalan players or some clan outside the Spanish faction.
5 hours ago, Jones el Tuerto said:

We have a Catalan player in our clan in Pirates, We are ANIMA you can write us in game or pm me if you are interested

Thanks for the invitation, I think. There is possibility of having room in TS or Discord to speak in Catalan language

almogaver_150.jpg

3 hours ago, Sir_More said:

That's not the point. I look for Catalan players or some clan outside the Spanish faction.

Thanks for the invitation, I think. There is possibility of having room in TS or Discord to speak in Catalan language

almogaver_150.jpg

yep of course we have players of like 8 languages in total more or less so there's no problem all languages are welcome

• Like 1

• 3 months later...