Game-Labs Forum

Pirate Frigate

Keep your national grubby hands off our frigates......but with that you can get some one to trade you for the BP and Permits that are only in Pirate Den.   It's the only trade off we got since Nationals got the Aggy and 7 SOL's in there (this been change where Pirates now get the 3rd Rate and Bellona BP and permits, but only the permit for the Aggy)

• Like 3

I understand, I can change blue print and permissions of agamenos and get the one of the pirate frigate no?
I with blue prints can I build the pirate frigate?

Other cueston, each building permit is 1 single use?

I would like to know if the Privateer and Pirate Frigate still have(or ever really did have) the boarding bonus mentioned months and months ago?  

Also if the Rattle Snake and Niagra are not coming back soon(for crafting). Having the Pirate Frigate be able to operate in the shallows for hunting would be awesome... Shallower draft .. Giving it interesting choices in OW and combat instances..

Going to get my fire retardant suit now

3 hours ago, CaptVonGunn said:

I would like to know if the Privateer and Pirate Frigate still have(or ever really did have) the boarding bonus mentioned months and months ago?  

Also if the Rattle Snake and Niagra are not coming back soon(for crafting). Having the Pirate Frigate be able to operate in the shallows for hunting would be awesome... Shallower draft .. Giving it interesting choices in OW and combat instances..

Going to get my fire retardant suit now

I was told they lost them, but I was playing in the Privateer and can confirm that it still gets it's Moral Boost.   I haven't crafted a P Frigate yet even though I have every thing for it, but I assume the Privateer does it still does too.

P Frigate in shallows would be way to OP, we just need the Niagara back. I told the deves to make up for Pirates Den not haveing the Aggy and SOL's BP's (we got the 3rd and Bellona now) give us the Ralltler (the nats would have a fit if we got the H Rattler), Niagara and Ingermanland and call it equal.  Nats could still cap them or get the BP's/permits the old shady trade way, just like we get the SOl's.   I just don't see why they remove the ships for content that isn't going to be in game for some time.

14 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I was told they lost them, but I was playing in the Privateer and can confirm that it still gets it's Moral Boost.   I haven't crafted a P Frigate yet even though I have every thing for it, but I assume the Privateer does it still does too.

P Frigate in shallows would be way to OP, we just need the Niagara back. I told the deves to make up for Pirates Den not haveing the Aggy and SOL's BP's (we got the 3rd and Bellona now) give us the Ralltler (the nats would have a fit if we got the H Rattler), Niagara and Ingermanland and call it equal.  Nats could still cap them or get the BP's/permits the old shady trade way, just like we get the SOl's.   I just don't see why they remove the ships for content that isn't going to be in game for some time.

Yeah I know but given the Bahamas is Pirate country historical and mostly shallow a nice shallow water hunter would be sweet

4 hours ago, CaptVonGunn said:

Yeah I know but given the Bahamas is Pirate country historical and mostly shallow a nice shallow water hunter would be sweet

Yah that would be the Niagara or the Heavy Rattler (give every one the plan one and let the pirates have the heavy).   This will make pirates the Master of the Shallows and the other Natiosn can have there SOL.  Keep all BP's/Permits tradeable and ships able to be capture and that means if you don't have it in your shop you can trade for them or capture.  I all ready have some one in a Nation contact me to make them a Pirate Frigate.  I gave him a very steep price but he said he will get back to me when he gets the cash or the PvP Mark trade I told him. I listed the PvP Marks as a very low amount to as we aren't hurting for them as other nations are.  If you want one of these ships from me atleast your going to to pay for it.  Hell I haven't even built one for myself as I need to unlock up to the Frigate first.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Inkompetent said:

I suppose pirates were too poor to make their freshly tared ships pretty? :P

Pirate Frig needs to have Surps sailing capabilities and have paints like other ships. Can't stand the vanilla paint. This will make valuable 5th rate Pirate Frigate that pirates will actually use for solo hunting