Game-Labs Forum

Fleet ship dilemma

AngryPanCake

Question

I captured a t brig and added it to my fleet, I moved half my basic cutter crew to it and sailed to Savannah with my prize. Once there, I was unable to split the fleet, it said I could not do it because I did not have an outpost there. I could not leave port because the basic cutter requires 28 min crew to sail and the t brig 18 for a total 46. My max allowed crew at my rank is 40.

Trying to leave the port in a different b cutter would cause the loss of the fleet, don't care about the original b cutter, but did not want to lose the t brig. Furthermore, I could not sell the t brig if I couldn't sail it out of Savannah because I was not allowed to split the fleet in a port where I did not have an OP.

The only thing I could do was to dismiss the t brig and not make any gold out of it. I could sell the loot in Savannah, or transfer it to the port warehouse, then to the b cutter hold to transport it to another port for a better price.

So, my questions are:

1- Is there any reason/rationale for making this whole operation this complicated?

2- Why can't we separate fleet ships and sell them individually at any port regardless of having an OP or not?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet