Game-Labs Forum

friendly fire

Captain Lust

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, admin said:

if he does not report you to tribunal after - you can set fireships this way.
not only that. if you shoot at target fire spreads faster (works both ways). 

Thank you very much. This is good to know. :)

1 minute ago, Liquicity said:

What about player's fleetships? Say, Ive got a traders brig in fleet; am I allowed to sink it in battle so the enemy doesnt get it?

You can always sink your own toys..heck in open world if you know you are going to lose it you can sink it before battle starts 

Just now, CaptVonGunn said:

You can always sink your own toys..heck in open world if you know you are going to lose it you can sink it before battle starts 

Well I was thinking the same, but when I asked that question ingame, some Mods were saying that would be treated as green on green and is not allowed ^^

1 hour ago, Liquicity said:

Well I was thinking the same, but when I asked that question ingame, some Mods were saying that would be treated as green on green and is not allowed ^^

That makes no sense as green on green is only an issue if reported by the target. Why would they think someone would report themselves for shooting their own ship?

8 hours ago, admin said:

if he does not report you to tribunal after - you can set fireships this way.
not only that. if you shoot at target fire spreads faster (works both ways). 

Perhaps a good idea to introduce a (2) buttons ??

"" Abandon ship"" 

[blow up button]- (with a timer of 4 minutes to start the irreversible process)   >>to blow up your own ship, so a player does not have to make negative penalties, for a common behavior.  (total process time 4 minutes )[a capturing vessel shuts down the process automaticly]  >>> set fire to the gunpowder room (blow up button)

[only set fire button] and/ or a normal fire for 6 minutes and then sink(burner ship) with no blow-up, but where other ships comes too close>>  it will get only on fire to ..(with a blow up in the end for vessels put on fire by the burner)( set fire button) (putting down the fire by initiating surgeon/fire button manually