Game-Labs Forum

Lost a Bellona to a T-Brig

Bubba Smith

I will get right to the issue; I was capturing a T-Brig with a Bellona on the PvE server and successfully won the boarding, I emptied out the T-Brig hold and clicked on the sink captured ship box (made sure not to change ships as always) to my surprise, not the ship, as soon as I sunk the T-Brig I was immediately sent to the T-Brig and the Bellona sunk. NO I didn't change ships so let's not go to pilot error. After that the screen blinked and I ended up in a Free Town with nothing but my two fleet ships and some cargo in them. F11'd completed. 

Another clan member noticed an odd occurance with him post boarding as well. The crew exchange read, 9999999 and then went back to normal. 

Edited by Buba Smith

only possible explanation I could come up with is that you accidentally clicked 'swap ship', and then in the cargo screen sank the ship, which was in this case the bellona

Or it might just have been a bug

I had the crew count being bugged too, and also look at the ships names. Not sure what caused it.

nchHd2g.jpg

• Like 2

Damn, for a second there I thought this was going to be a tale of how someone managed to best a bellona using only a trader brig. I was on the edge of my seat. :ph34r:

On 6/9/2017 at 3:23 PM, Liquicity said:

only possible explanation I could come up with is that you accidentally clicked 'swap ship', and then in the cargo screen sank the ship, which was in this case the bellona

Or it might just have been a bug

I had the crew count being bugged too, and also look at the ships names. Not sure what caused it.

nchHd2g.jpg

I had the same crew readout as this BUT the key difference is I was sent to a local port after with my two Fleet ships. And no I did not change ships, I knew this would come up but I did'nt click on the change ship button. I'm sure of that. 

PS: Anyway it really doesn't matter, the clan I'm with helped me out and I have a Bellona now. It's all good and thanks to a great Clan! 

Edited by Buba Smith
Update info