Game-Labs Forum

[PvP Global] Political Situation and Port Battles

Teutonic

Not sure where he's getting we declared war on any one.  I mean Spain kinda cause we be knocking out these ports of theirs but that is what pretty much every one is doing. 

Though I do know the Danes aren't happy right now after loosing several Indiaman and several Millions in mats to French Privateers. 

24 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Though I do know the Danes aren't happy right now after loosing several Indiaman and several Millions in mats to French Privateers. 

No one is happy with France in the East. Last night they attempted to pester our fleet on the way to a port battle. This doesnt include the numerous accounts of them targeting our trade vessels. 

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Not sure where he's getting we declared war on any one.  I mean Spain kinda cause we be knocking out these ports of theirs but that is what pretty much every one is doing. 

Declared war is probably a bit much. But a night attack of a port by the Danes is a bit war like.  It doesn't mean all Danes are at war or that Pirates are in on it.  Attacking merchants us unfortunate or perhaps just opportunistic but hardly the work of all of France. However, once you attack a port it becomes something else.  Possibly the best thing to come out of it is that France is now free to ally as it chooses.

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

No one is happy with France in the East. Last night they attempted to pester our fleet on the way to a port battle. This doesnt include the numerous accounts of them targeting our trade vessels. 

Privateers are just open world marauders. Sink them.

I think one of the old habits that will have to be broken is the old pvp2 idea of hive minded nations.  For most of last year the populations were much higher on pvp1.  Each nation had its rogues and privateers.  No one man could claim the sway of an entire nations players.  The best you can hope for is solid agreements between the most powerful clans.  Then you just have to tolerate the rest.  The old alliance system was an attempt to force more unity. But it's gone at the moment.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bach said:

Declared war is probably a bit much. But a night attack of a port by the Danes is a bit war like.  It doesn't mean all Danes are at war or that Pirates are in on it. 

Its deserved. Danmark does not go to war willy-nilly. 

26 minutes ago, Bach said:

Possibly the best thing to come out of it is that France is now free to ally as it chooses.

You French have almost irratated every faction that would possibly be an ally. 

1 minute ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Its deserved. Danmark does not go to war willy-nilly. 

actually, they do.

they are going to war because of a random player that was not in a clan sunk one of their indiaman's.

As for irritating every single faction, that's rather silly and broad stroke that is not true. It's funny how everyone still takes global as a serious form of communication <_<

Just now, Teutonic said:

they are going to war because of a random player that was not in a clan sunk one of their indiaman's.

But Bork and ICS has sunk / captured  of our 5 indiaman's.

It's not a small amount  and fatal to my

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

actually, they do.

You are smarter than that to believe thats the only reason. 

3 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

As for irritating every single faction, that's rather silly and broad stroke that is not true. It's funny how everyone still takes global as a serious form of communication <_<

I do not even bother with Global. Cesspool on non-sense and hello kitty measuring contests. No you talk to the sources. 

1 hour ago, Bach said:

Declared war is probably a bit much. But a night attack of a port by the Danes is a bit war like.  It doesn't mean all Danes are at war or that Pirates are in on it.  Attacking merchants us unfortunate or perhaps just opportunistic but hardly the work of all of France. However, once you attack a port it becomes something else.  Possibly the best thing to come out of it is that France is now free to ally as it chooses.

Privateers are just open world marauders. Sink them.

I'm only speaking for me as a  Pirate and well really I'm speaking cause want to know where he gets us Pirates are going to war with any one?  We had nothing to do with the port flip that was all Danes.  In fact we have lost many traders to a certain French clan of privateers, but they have moved on to Brit/US waters (think they are in US waters now).   They might be back they might not, but we will deal with that when it comes.  

As for a Night attack?  What exactly does that mean?  If I'm correct the flip of this port was done this morning my time (I'm US) which would put it at SEA/AUS prime times for play.  There is no such thing as night flips on GLOBAL SERVER.   If you don't like it get a stronger SEA/AUS player base in your nation or don't pick a fight with a nation that is made up of players in the main clan of that nation during that time.  If you notice the Pirates flip of these empty Spanish ports have been rotating around time a bit to allow players from all time zones to get some points. I believe Brits have done this with a few of there flips cause they have a big SEA/AUS presence too, but I haven't been paying to much attention as that is my normal sleep time.

History has had many a nations that used strong acts of aggression to prove a point, but they weren't all acts of war.  Danes are prob doing that at this point.  If you want to keep friendly relationships with them than maybe it's wise to keep some of your own players in check.  Though with the current game system that is very hard cause any rogue clan or player can go out and attack any other nation.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

If you want to keep friendly relationships with them than maybe it's wise to keep some of your own players in check. 

Look at Great Britain. Largest faction in the game. No one man leading the nation. Everyone is in line give or take new players that might jump the gun but are later informed on their error.

You have first get everyone on the same page and come to internal agreements.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

36 minutes ago, chailang said:

But Bork and ICS has sunk / captured  of our 5 indiaman's.

It's not a small amount  and fatal to my

4 days ago, and we resolved that issue. So again, one random player that wasn't in a clan - We as players are not allowed to tell others what they can and can't do. If you're in a clan? you follow the clan, if you're not in a clan, then they answer to no one.

So you tell me how you deal with players that aren't in clans in other nations? Normally, and in the past clans agreed "these things happen, the important part is that clan A and B won't fight each other. If you see a random player you're allowed to kill them."

This is how we see it:
1. We wanted to start a trade agreement
2. We resolved the previous issue and agreed to stay away from each other
3. you claimed a player without a clan sunk a ship and yet there is no screenshot evidence to show this - If there is a screenshot of the player in question we would LOVE to have it because we would like this issue resolved as well.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

Just now, Teutonic said:

and we resolved that issue.

we resolved that issue?????????

I don't think it's settled, No compensation, no apologize  .. (Oh, I forgot we were hostile 4 days ago

France  keep on attacking our Indians what am I going to do to quell my team's anger?

• Like 2

Just now, chailang said:

I don't think it's settled, No compensation, no apologize  .. (Oh, I forgot we were hostile 4 days ago

France  keep on attacking our Indians what am I going to do to quell my team's anger?

Same to you, How am I supposed to stop random players from attacking your ships? by what, taking their accounts and banning them?

I ordered BORK to stop all hostilities after that incident and I asked ICS, to which they agreed and are the first group that wants a trade agreement, to stop hostilities. We talked it over and I thought we made ourselves clear that incidents like this were going to end from our clans.

I can't control a random player

21 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Same to you, How am I supposed to stop random players from attacking your ships? by what, taking their accounts and banning them?

I ordered BORK to stop all hostilities after that incident and I asked ICS, to which they agreed and are the first group that wants a trade agreement, to stop hostilities. We talked it over and I thought we made ourselves clear that incidents like this were going to end from our clans.

The same, I can't control angry players 

I won't be on the line these days. No matter what happens, it has nothing to do with me .You can try contacting other people in Denmark.

I'm going to have a rest 

statement :nothing that happens during this time has nothing to do with me I'm really looking forward to losing control of Denmark What's going to happen 

Edited by chailang
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I'm sure it wasn't Purge either.  Its okay...  Purge likes a good war.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'm only speaking for me as a  Pirate and well really I'm speaking cause want to know where he gets us Pirates are going to war with any one?  We had nothing to do with the port flip that was all Danes.  In fact we have lost many traders to a certain French clan of privateers, but they have moved on to Brit/US waters (think they are in US waters now).   They might be back they might not, but we will deal with that when it comes.  

As for a Night attack?  What exactly does that mean?  If I'm correct the flip of this port was done this morning my time (I'm US) which would put it at SEA/AUS prime times for play.  There is no such thing as night flips on GLOBAL SERVER.   If you don't like it get a stronger SEA/AUS player base in your nation or don't pick a fight with a nation that is made up of players in the main clan of that nation during that time.  If you notice the Pirates flip of these empty Spanish ports have been rotating around time a bit to allow players from all time zones to get some points. I believe Brits have done this with a few of there flips cause they have a big SEA/AUS presence too, but I haven't been paying to much attention as that is my normal sleep time.

History has had many a nations that used strong acts of aggression to prove a point, but they weren't all acts of war.  Danes are prob doing that at this point.  If you want to keep friendly relationships with them than maybe it's wise to keep some of your own players in check.  Though with the current game system that is very hard cause any rogue clan or player can go out and attack any other nation.

I called it a night attack simply because it happened while I was sleeping.  

I can not control every member of the French nation.  If I were to try I would start by first asking you to get all the pirate Alts inside my nation to follow my orders and not Pirates. ? 

This whole thing is rather convenient on timing.  Pirates ask us to ally with Danes. We refuse. That night they stop going West and attack a French port.  I think this all about forcing France into the Pirate-Dane alliance.  Losing a Indiamen to some unclanned French (Alt?) is just to convenient to believe.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chailang said:

Deus vult amicus curiae. Let slip the dogs of war! 

9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I dont understand what you mean about a random player was not in a clan to attacked our Indiaman. 

QQ图片20170611112725.png

• Like 2