Game-Labs Forum
rediii

How to make ultra graphics more ultra. :D

Thanks to [PFK]rapanui i enjoy the graphics of NA to the fullest.

Check out here how to do it:

Download the tool here: http://reshade.me/

Download my configuration here: https://www.file-upload.net/download-12536695/test.ini.html (tell me if this doesnt work please :D

Check out the first battle with this of mine:

And compare these screenshots:

Normal NA

A33736D6C4508FE8DFF6B81E9DDFEF9437AC4AD0

NA with the program above

B141EA46314F8D51BEC546E8D148CF81917145E0

Edited by rediii
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Much darker no? 

darker in the night, brighter in the day.

It depends how you configure it. I like my current configuration which is a bit different from the basic cutter screenshots above. :) (the configuration i used while fighting the brits in the video above)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

ok ok, I'll watch that later, doest it require more ressources from the computer? Is it authorized to use that? 

You will get a bit less FPS, yes. Depends on which effects you use... like i said you can configure a LOT. :)  I played around 30 minutes or even 1 hour until i got something i'm realy happy with.

admin wrote in another thread which asked to make the game brighter to use sweetfx. I tried that program but NA crashed the whole time so i use that.

@admin Can we get confirmation that it's ok to use the program above? I wouldnt see a reason why not

• Like 1

Just now, rediii said:

You will get a bit less FPS, yes. Depends on which effects you use... like i said you can configure a LOT. :)  I played around 30 minutes or even 1 hour until i got something i'm realy happy with.

admin wrote in another thread which asked to make the game brighter to use sweetfx. I tried that program but NA crashed the whole time so i use that.

@admin Can we get confirmation that it's ok to use the program above? I wouldnt see a reason why not

I'll wait a confirmation, but thx for the screenshot and help ;)

It can be illegal to use that kind of program if it allows to see better at night, or in storms etc. 

1 minute ago, Major General La Fayette said:

I'll wait a confirmation, but thx for the screenshot and help ;)

It can be illegal to use that kind of program if it allows to see better at night, or in storms etc. 

I played prof. call of duty few years ago for years and low graphics + high brightness were not illegal. :D 

12 minutes ago, rediii said:

I played prof. call of duty few years ago for years and low graphics + high brightness were not illegal. :D 

It's ok if it's in game settings and not an external program ;)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

It's ok if it's in game settings and not an external program ;)

I never heard about anygame where sweetfx was illegal. U can change brightness and gamma in gpu or monitor settings and see a lot more. Secondly its not a program, it just modified .dll and some .txt and .ini files (and that files are not a game files, thats very important). So there is no way it would be illegal ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rapanui128pl said:

I never heard about anygame where sweetfx was illegal. U can change brightness and gamma in gpu or monitor settings and see a lot more. Secondly its not a program, it just modified .dll and some .txt and .ini files (and that files are not a game files, thats very important). So there is no way it would be illegal ;)

Yeah I know, but just in case, i want to be sure ;)

I like the color vibrancies a lot but, at the expense of exposure puts me off.

Good guide fellows. Thank you :)

• Like 1

Spent some time today and here is what I got. Sharper and More colorful. This is what NA should look like. Happy and colorful. I can feel the Caribbean now. 

Is there an option to see before and after? split screen?

This is what I got so far enjoy v.0001:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwn-MuTOHbZRcnlhcm5HTWpXRlU/view?usp=sharing

Before

aMfTaGC.jpg

After

UGnDMsy.jpg

Also, tilt shift is simply epic for Screenshots now:

fMoENMx.jpg

P.S. you have to tune it only at the brightest time of the day. 

Edited by Ned Low
  • Like 6

And here I was hoping that it was for actually improving graphics, not just post-processing to change colour vibrance and sharpening =(

2 minutes ago, Inkompetent said:

And here I was hoping that it was for actually improving graphics, not just post-processing to change colour vibrance and sharpening =(

Only Devs can improve graphics

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

The only thing which annoys me is that I get a small lagg after tabbing out and in again.

before launching the app, you have to uncheck all unused presets it will make it little better

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

The only thing which annoys me is that I get a small lagg after tabbing out and in again.

If you turn on window mode you dont get this lag

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rediii said:

darker in the night, brighter in the day.

It depends how you configure it. I like my current configuration which is a bit different from the basic cutter screenshots above. :) (the configuration i used while fighting the brits in the video above)

I'm guessing that means that it's possible to do the opposite as well?

Not really getting enough performance as it is to take a FPS hit, but being able to turn up the brightness would be nice since I have a couple of large windows with direct sunlight making it impossible to see when it's night in-game.

11 hours ago, Ned Low said:

Only Devs can improve graphics

Sometimes one can improve graphics beyond what the in-game settings allow through fiddling with adding new lines in config files, adding new config files, etc.

2 hours ago, Aegir said:

I'm guessing that means that it's possible to do the opposite as well?

Not really getting enough performance as it is to take a FPS hit, but being able to turn up the brightness would be nice since I have a couple of large windows with direct sunlight making it impossible to see when it's night in-game.

Yea you can adjust a ton of things manually, including satuaration and brightness.

This is how it looks for me now, only using 1 single filter (out of 30):

578e8c02945d4cbcbcd2d1a91dceb0e4.png

3 hours ago, rediii said:

If you turn on window mode you dont get this lag

Then I see the border of the window all the time which is ugly af...

Is there any way to play this game borderless windowed?

40 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Yea you can adjust a ton of things manually, including satuaration and brightness.

This is how it looks for me now, only using 1 single filter (out of 30):

578e8c02945d4cbcbcd2d1a91dceb0e4.png

Then I see the border of the window all the time which is ugly af...

Is there any way to play this game borderless windowed?

Em, yeah its little big problem. I told Redii but he didn't told you. Reshade prefer work in window mode, because in full screen when u alt-tab game and back game will reload all .dll (so reshade too) files and thats why reshade loading shaders again. You can bypass it using only sweetfx without reshade, or delete not using shaders in reshade folder (shaders folder). Anyway what you choice always will you have micro lag because that files must be loading again. It don't happend when you are in window mode..
You can read more somewhere in reshade forum.

Edited by Rapanui128pl
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Rapanui128pl said:

Em, yeah its little big problem. I told Redii but he didn't told you. Reshade prefer work in window mode, because in full screen when u alt-tab game and back game will reload all .dll (so reshade too) files and thats why reshade loading shaders again. You can bypass it using only sweetfx without reshade, or delete not using shaders in reshade folder (shaders folder). Anyway what you choice always will you have micro lag because that files must be loading again. It don't happend when you are in window mode..
You can read more somewhere in reshade forum.

Thanks for the answer, but it seems that sweetfx is a part of reshade and I cant download/install it separate

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Thanks for the answer, but it seems that sweetfx is a part of reshade and I cant download/install it separate

In first time i used only sweetfx, and use notepad to edit shaders etc U can use sweetfx without reshade, just search it in google and remember about openal(or gl). Sometimes directx .dll will work (that .dll file have another name, i don't remember now exactly), but not in all pc (idk why, my friend from clan use directx .dll and works, when i use it game crash, thats why i prefer openal/gl). Reshade just makes your life easier :P 

ah, and for clarity, if u wanna uninstall reshade (or sweetfx if u use it without reshade) just delete openal/gl or directx .dll files and folders (shaders etc.) from NA folder (that place where is game.exe). If game will not run you did something wrong, reback files from trash and ask someone for help :P 

Edited by Rapanui128pl