Game-Labs Forum

Exploits that need Closing

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

They really should of wiped all server properly, Put Global on top bill, than EU and than PvE and had us come in and make new chars/clans and what not.  Another issue is why do we have almost matching numbers during US prime time?  that means a lot of US players and of course other areas of the world are over there cause it still has the biggest population and that was exactly why I joined PvP1 when I first started to play back at the start of EU.

Yeah it's a sad affair really. We COULD have a peak time of up to 2000 players in a single PVP server environment, but instead we're slim pickings on both servers.

19 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Attacking us straight off the bat wasn't exactly fair either. Though I'm glad some of the clans in US GLOBAL agreed to not join that fight. If former PvP2 US or Brit clan's want to keep holding there grudge against us that is fine, but we aren't going to put up with being bullied either.  And bringing up the super alliance is exactly that.  Ya'll have way more folks in both the US and GB that you can combine the other nations and we will not be able to match your numbers.

You have to remember it's only one clan of about 15-20 guys (edit and a bunch of small clans that aren't yet organize).  Look at the port battle and tell me who else you saw in there other than a  few extra.  We didn't get the big bump in population like the other nations did.   Though we aren't going to let ya'll bully us around either.  

As I said up there that wasn't something that the majority of BLACK knew about and I for one don't agree with such actions, but I'm only one member of the clan.

You were attacked like 10 days after the patch hit, not exactly off the bat.  We're not going to talk to you before we generate attacks.  There is no super alliance.  

Fight us fairly. 

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

They really should of wiped all server properly, Put Global on top bill, than EU and than PvE and had us come in and make new chars/clans and what not.  Another issue is why do we have almost matching numbers during US prime time?  that means a lot of US players and of course other areas of the world are over there cause it still has the biggest population and that was exactly why I joined PvP1 when I first started to play back at the start of EU.

You and I both. It is also why I initially joined PVP EU, after the wipe. I didn't switch to global until i learned my clan was there.

Seeing too much of it transpire. Although it may be a specific issue involving two game nations it is NOT specific nation related hence rivalries do not belong here, do not turn a discussion like this one into a National News debate, please :)

Procedure was so far correct and the proof must be conclusive which we will never know except those affected.

If you sent all the stuff you did sent all the stuff. That's it.

I am telling everyone this is not National News. It is related to individual players. So no point in bringing game nation rivalries into posts.

There is an old rule forbidding usage of alts in port battles. This topic is redundant. 
report alts on videos in the tribunal and provide as much proof as you can. They will be warned and banned. Its not easy to delete players now. 

Also. You control who enters the battle first. Only captains with enough hostility can enter first. And its ranked. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

This game/forum catere to eu players so there are just some things the rest of us have to get used to. Things like rumors spread that a server was closing by dev or mods, certain topic being off limit, rumors of servers closing again and again or puting a eu server on top over  a GLOBAL server.

7 hours ago, admin said:

There is an old rule forbidding usage of alts in port battles. This topic is redundant. 
report alts on videos in the tribunal and provide as much proof as you can. They will be warned and banned. Its not easy to delete players now. 

Also. You control who enters the battle first. Only captains with enough hostility can enter first. And its ranked. 

JobaSet was in middle GA,  Wish List was in Orlando Fla, don't know where other 2 live but both join my clan because I saved them when everyone else called them Alts and kept pulling huge fleets on them...will ask when I see them again.  Point is Wish List(me) had more than enough points to join at Start along with the other two.  I am a US players Now after the Wipe. They need to get use to it..... Want to know why I made nonaggression pack with some Pirates....  When I was beached afk at a port(yea I know) had 2 or 3 members from a certain Clan pull a NPC and try to make it kill me, THEY talked about in battle chat it "wont stay on them" and say "if we leave it will turn back on him and kill them". But that is not all, over the weekend more than 5(maybe 6) times groups were pulling huge fleets As I am passing them then they start running away to leave me to DIE.  Nothing has Happened to any of them and now with the verbal abuse I have taken over the weekend, some of would get you arrested in most states.yea they know who they are.  None of that matter to me one bit, as nothing I can do about it,  The verbal abuse Spatted off in Nation, is funny Keep it up you are just helping me recruit more people to my clan.  I am and my clan are not going away and will grow because we will win when we fight...We have some order, unlike what the US has now.    

Edited by Wish List

2 hours ago, Bobzillah said:

its true about hostility points but atm the average points is wrong it use to be a few houndred points to enter now all we have seen is only below 20 so all a alt has to do is sink 1ship and it gets 100points orso and voila they can enter , maybe tweak the average points needed to enter a PB back to the old way so more is needed .

to enter our battle yesterday you needed 5pts.  

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

I think everyone has you on ignore because you are a non-factor alt.  When you learn to type in a single language well, I dont care which just learn it.  You will continue to be treated as a non-factor alt and ignored by the adults.  So go back to the kiddie table and eat your pudding like a good little boy. 

See the insults what I have to deal with.....  Free Advice and they want to insult me

On 6/4/2017 at 5:33 PM, Drakedge said:

I know that this is likely difficult to police, however. Recently there have been issues with people using "alts" to lock out slots on a port battle. Or a big fleet battle. 

What they do is they get into said fight with their alternate account and then when the battle begins they leave, and lock out the slot for the battle for the side that is getting exploited against. I have filmed them doing this, screen shotted it, and F11'ed it as an exploit as well.

This needs to be addressed quickly, as it is a detriment to the game. 

I understand spies, I encourage the tactic, but when you use those alts to directly lock out legit players from fighting in the battle then that needs to be changed quickly. Otherwise what's to stop 20 people with alts from ruining a potential port battle by joining and leaving. So far it has only been a maximum of 3 people at a time, but in a 25 v 25 fight starting the battle 3 ships down because those slots were locked out is a significant disadvantage.

Just allow someone else to join if some leaves. Then repirt the ones that stay and avoid combat

On 6/4/2017 at 10:03 PM, Drakedge said:

I usually like to try to stay civil and such in discussions here, but are you dense dude? Cause I mean it's okay if you are. 

Here lemme break it down for you.

1. 3 alts playing the USA side tonight were involved in a fight against the pirates, where they neither fired a shot, nor were fired upon. Even though they were in the middle of said pirate fleet in the battle itself.
  2. Same said people then join the port battle and sit in there with their sails down and do not contribute to the fight.
  3. This thus earns them a passive flow of conquest points to then funnel back to the pirates that they are ~obviously~ alts of.
  4. It as well prevents three legit US players from generating CP from the same port battle. 

How on Earth you do not see that as an atrocious exploit and vile and disgusting tactic that should be a bannable offense I do not know. I suppose the only way for you to see how terrible such a thing is, is for it to happen to you in reverse. Since clearly you do not care for the health of the game and fair game play.

Those type you report...as that is directly effecting game play

They will never stop alts, too much cashflow. People with alts will always find a way to game the system, because humans are shitty creatures with no honesty or morals. Fact of life.

Edited by Werewolf
  • Like 1

On 6/5/2017 at 10:29 AM, Bobzillah said:

its true about hostility points but atm the average points is wrong it use to be a few houndred points to enter now all we have seen is only below 20 so all a alt has to do is sink 1ship and it gets 100points orso and voila they can enter , maybe tweak the average points needed to enter a PB back to the old way so more is needed .

I'm not exactly sure how the numbers work but what they do is take the points of agro put on that port and than divide it up. If the port hasn't been flipped in a long time and alot of points has been grinned on both sides over a long time it will be much higher. I remember the last time Kidds was attacked it was 12K to be the first to get in.   That cause we had good counter defense to stop flips until one day they war bombed up while waiting on fleets they had finish to it spiked up so fast we couldn't counter it even with our own war supplies.  Cause ever thing been wiped clean that is why we are seeing so low numbers.  I think our last two been 350+ to get in cause it's only a few of us that grind and not the whole nation.

16 minutes ago, Werewolf said:

They will never stop alts, too much cashflow. People with alts will always find a way to game the system, because humans are shitty creatures with no honesty or morals. Fact of life.

True and not every alt is abused and such. Though if they trueely wanted to report these actions they should of done it in the proper place to.  Oh and BLACK clan members have been spoken to about such actions and aren't to be involved with said player in such actions that might further his alts and what not.  He isn't a clan member and we don't want that stain put upon us.  Please report any abuse or exploits if you find them through the proper channels.

• Like 2