Game-Labs Forum

Registration / Key / Installation / Activation Problems

Barberouge

Hello all,

I'm a lurker on this forum, I've been keeping an eye on the progress of this very nice looking sim.

My question is --- If I were to buy this software, how big is the download? I ask because I only have a limited download a month.

I look forward to an answer. Thanks in advance.

The cutoff date is 18pm Kiev time on Friday. If you buy before this time you should receive it sometime this weekend (assuming the dev's are still planning on sending out keys over the holidays). I know it is hard waiting but it is well worth it.

Thanks very much for your answer sir, it seems at 11/2 Gb, I can purchase sooner rather than later.

As for your idea about public wireless, nice idea, however I still use a wire connector and wouldn't know one end of a laptop or notepad to the other, lol.

Much obliged, regards.

Endy.

Hello all,

I'm a lurker on this forum, I've been keeping an eye on the progress of this very nice looking sim.

My question is --- If I were to buy this software, how big is the download? I ask because I only have a limited download a month.

I look forward to an answer. Thanks in advance.

Just received mine, very happy that it took around just 5 hours to get it .

Downloading right now, Steam download size is 783.8 MB ( Steam compress files when possible )  

Hope to sail very soon and probably sink very quickly too  :P

Alright my friend want's to gift me the game and just made a purchase but as he used his own email for the paypal transaction how will it go with me getting the key ?

Will i have to use his email for the account or can it be added to mine

Hope someone can answer my question, as far i could understand the key wouldn't be sent before next friday but it's good to know in advance what to do

Alright my friend want's to gift me the game and just made a purchase but as he used his own email for the paypal transaction how will it go with me getting the key ?

Will i have to use his email for the account or can it be added to mine

Hope someone can answer my question, as far i could understand the key wouldn't be sent before next friday but it's good to know in advance what to do

He just has to give you the key, and you'll use it to activate the game on Steam.

You should get it sometime this weekend.  The cutoff date is 18pm Kiev time on every Friday.  After that time you should receive it sometime that weekend.  If you order after 18pm Kiev time Friday you are placed in the next week's key release and will have to wait until the next weekend.

edit:  looks like Mahlitz beat me to it.

You should get it sometime this weekend.  The cutoff date is 18pm Kiev time on every Friday.  After that time you should receive it sometime that weekend.  If you order after 18pm Kiev time Friday you are placed in the next week's key release and will have to wait until the next weekend.

edit:  looks like Mahlitz beat me to it.

Brought my key : Dec 26, 2014 20:29:27 GMT-05:00

Still haven't gotten it so i was under the impression it would be sent on Friday the 2nd January 

There hasn't been official word BUT going by events last week, they may be sending out keys this Wednesday as well.  

That is assuming New Year's day and the day after are days off for the GL staff.  

Otherwise, Friday without fail.

Why can't I find "Naval Action" on steam, if I type in "Naval Action" in the Steam store it doesn't find it or any where else on steam. I know I havn't got my key yet but the Game Labs instructions are, go to the game library and add the game then activate it with the key but if I can't find the game how do I add it to my game library?.

Why can't I find "Naval Action" on steam, if I type in "Naval Action" in the Steam store it doesn't find it or any where else on steam. I know I havn't got my key yet but the Game Labs instructions are, go to the game library and add the game then activate it with the key but if I can't find the game how do I add it to my game library?.

What they mean by add the product is not finding the game but adding the key, it's very simple :)

What they mean is

Stage 1 get steam

Stage 2 Add CD Key, Just like you always to when you get a steam key

Stage 3 Download and enjoy :)

1. Install and open steam

www.steampowered.com

2. Add game to the game library

click on the tab "games"

click Activate a product on steam

enter key you have received

3. Once it downloads you are free to go 

• if you have bad username passwords error.. it means servers are currently down
  • sometimes steam gives Authentication error. it means you need to try to click log in a couple of more times. 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2036-how-to-activate-download-the-game-on-steam/

Basically what Flip said however you can find Naval Action under the Greenlight section if you want to follow it.

When you get your key in email click 'games' at the top of Steam and then 'activate a product on steam' and follow it through to input your key. The game will automatically download after that.