Game-Labs Forum
Woody051

Is there a way to have my account mirrored to the Global Server?

Question

I was away from the game for a few months busy with a career change and getting settled at a new job. During this time i wasn't keeping up to date with the forums and i did not catch the news and announcements for me to create characters on all the servers so that i may be able to start anew on the other servers.

I have been a long time player of Naval Action and have seen the game through some of the busiest and slowest times. I'm an advocate of the game and a participating clan member. I would really like to rejoin my fellow players in the game without being severely disadvantaged to start from the beginning as this would be a great deturrent from the amount of time and effort that i have put into the game thus far.

Is there any possible way to have my PVP EU Server account information copied or mirrored onto the PVP Global Server? I wish to have the option to play on both servers, yes but i intend to start anew on the Global Server.

Woody051 - Great Britain

Current Global Server

J4Y0EOO.jpg

Current EU Server

c4ESoYF.jpg

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Seen that post coming. Recommended actions for players (and those not active :unsure:):

Unfortunately you are in the hands of the devs.

mirroring is impossible. 
servers and progress on them are now separate and don't sync between each other. 

There might be an item providing server transfer in the future.

I would say just level up, you will make RA before you even get through the Ship Knowledge Tree and into the 4th rates so might as well start the grind.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I would say just level up, you will make RA before you even get through the Ship Knowledge Tree and into the 4th rates so might as well start the grind.

I think the idea is to get more people on global.  Having to re-level all the way up is not very appealing.