Game-Labs Forum

24 hours on the Global Server

I actually have to agree with the statements that the French were not dealt with appropriately, they agreed and turned up to a port battle with throw away ships and no cannons. They fully understood what they were doing and losing 1 rank is fair?? No it isn't!! The only player in that battle who shouldn't have been punished was that lone French Captain who turned up not aware of what was agreed and sacrificed his ship believing he was defending a French Port.. Kudos to him! 

This was nothing more than a witch hunt aimed at SORRY. I remember this time last year SORRY were denied the clan tags SS as the symbols are similar to the Murdering German regiments of WW2. What did I see yesterday and reported to a chat mod??? A Swedish player giving mouth and swearing in Global chat on the Global server and his clan tags??? SS. Will he be punished?? no! Will he have to change his clan tags? Of course not... why is that?? Because it means the Butt hurt former Colonials cannot bring the pitch folks and fire and rally with the admin on his personal anti LV and SORRY clan crusade!

The Chat mod which I also reported was allowing his fellow Pirate nation members to openly swear and rage in Global while he "Played the game" This is a joke! I sent in total 14 reports and even used F11 reporting feature to show what the Global Chat chat was yesterday and the use of Language that was not being Moderated! Imagine if that was British players and not Pirate (Moderators Nation) that was swearing, chat ban hammer would have been swinging like Thors!

This game is slowly becoming more shocking and biased each month! I have supported this game truly since I began playing (Much to my wife's anger) Fix this biased crusade! Sort your Moderators out! and stop making this game as exploitable to gain advantage! The old system worked! This time last year... huge player base! Now not even a sparkle of what it used be! How much fun it used to be!

20170530155912_1.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Rick just leave it, we will grind back.

I have other grievances mainly with the clan tag permitted for other clans and the fact the "Chat" mod was not doing his job, allowing his friends and nation to swear away in Global chat while he was chasing a trader with fish in the hold. No punishments were given even after his battle... he changed the topic. 

Good luck on your grind though o7, shame the punishment wasn't equal.

Edited by Rick Astley

Topic is a rant
Please if report specifics. like if you are unhappy about a clan tag.. report a clantag in a separate topic. 
if you believe moderators were unfair to you report it in a separate topic

french captain mentioned by you in the topic was awarded by extra xp and was given a new ship.

• Like 4