Game-Labs Forum
King of Crowns

pirates using outlaw battles to keep traders safe

Just noticed that this thread is in the tribunal...

@admin or mods 

Well feel free to delete my posts. ;(

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Wow some one sounds a bit butt hurt, tell me where the mean pirate touched you?

You don't get it we have to be part of the national conquest so we should get the same things until we get our own mechanics.  No one is asking for "GOD MODE PERK."  We are asking to make us more like pirates or stop taking things away from us while we are treated as a nation. 

last answer then we should talk elsewhere cause we are on ''tribunal''.

pirate gameplay must be different by national gameplay. it have to be ''very hard'' and should not allow to build anithing, only cap by pvp...without ability to conquer ports but only to lose ports. it's a different gameplay! if you don't like the ''very hardcore gameplay'' don't choose pirate faction.

actually you look like the stubborn child who wants everything and cry if mom doesn' t afford it. you cannot build 1st rate, you cannot build nothing, you can't take port but can only loose them, you can't cap nothing but palyer's ships...it's ''pirate gameplay'', or should it be

is it too much hard for you? forged papers and come to a nation, stop asking national mechanics for pirate nation.

until you get your own mechanics, play as a national! you can't correct a mistake with another mistake, so you cannot receive the same national mechanics just because you don't want to accept the actual situation. 

29 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

last answer then we should talk elsewhere cause we are on ''tribunal''.

pirate gameplay must be different by national gameplay. it have to be ''very hard'' and should not allow to build anithing, only cap by pvp...without ability to conquer ports but only to lose ports. it's a different gameplay! if you don't like the ''very hardcore gameplay'' don't choose pirate faction.

actually you look like the stubborn child who wants everything and cry if mom doesn' t afford it. you cannot build 1st rate, you cannot build nothing, you can't take port but can only loose them, you can't cap nothing but palyer's ships...it's ''pirate gameplay'', or should it be

is it too much hard for you? forged papers and come to a nation, stop asking national mechanics for pirate nation.

until you get your own mechanics, play as a national! you can't correct a mistake with another mistake, so you cannot receive the same national mechanics just because you don't want to accept the actual situation. 

Wow man you might want to go check you BP or something, don't want you to kill over, so much hate and name calling.  Well As I just noticed where this was I'm heading off this topic too.   I take it you prob don't play pirate either?  It's always the Nats that act like this and think like this.  LOL  Later.

Closed.

This is more of a mechanics issue ( being looked on by the developers ) than a tribunal case.

• Like 1

For a more clear explanation:

- First iteration of Outlaw Battles. It is working as per design.

- Outlaw battles setup will be reviewed after more pressing game breaking issues are addressed - e.g. no UI shop glitch, rewards bugs, etc

• Like 2