Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SerrialKiller

Missing Steam Keys 2

So i wonder why i have not been given my key jet. While i preorderd alreaddy in oktober. I have been waiting since it got under development i signed up as a tester no luck...... please ive send my convirmation maill up as well......

So i wonder why i have not been given my key jet. While i preorderd alreaddy in oktober. I have been waiting since it got under development i signed up as a tester no luck...... please ive send my convirmation maill up as well......

did you check the news section here? its all there

I bought 18 november and with issues with my email. I don't have my key yet.

I sent my data paypal purchase but support don't answer me...

Ok, I waiting now, but I didn't know if my email was received. I said at first that paypal email don't working was my fault but it's not reason for lose my key and money.

Sorry for my insistence and best regards admin. Awaiting calm now.

no problems

will most likely fix it by tomorrow afternoon.

Siegfried and I are in the same boat, SerrialKiller. I ordered Nov 17th and still haven't received my key. I sent them my confirmation email from PAYPAL almost 48 hours ago. I quoted the response from Admin to Siegfried's issue. They said that it will most likely be fixed this afternoon. It's 12:10 PM in Ukraine, so some time in the next few hours should be when they "most likely" will be able to fix our issue.

I have previously been in contact with a moderator and Admin about this issue, which is nice because makes me feel a little better that people are at least aware of the issue. I can definitely understand the frustration though as I've already read forum posts about the next batch of keys possibly being sent out Friday, yet I was supposed to receive my key during the first batch and never did. Unfortunately, the only thing we can do on our end is wait patiently. Knowing that I will eventually get to start testing the game is the only thing that is making the time spent waiting tolerable.

Ive read the post of the dev it was telling if i orderd before november certain date i would have not gotten in. My order is at i think out of my head 18 oktoberjust checked it on my paypal. My friends are waiting whit the order to know for sure that it will life up to our expectations so im the tester as wel ;-)

Status on missing Steam keys bought before 21November

Problem

Some emails - specifically hotmail - were for some reason declined by customer's email host providers. The problem is minor as it affects only 20 users. But of course it could be frustrating.

Our email send outs were automatic (in batches) and to help you find the transaction we have to do manual work - that is why it is taking time.. 

Solution

We are going to send missing keys to everyone who contacted our support. We will do it within 1-2 hours. 

We will send email from 2 providers just to be sure you receive it.