Game-Labs Forum
admin

Cap Francois battle today

Am I the only one who did read a comment about "They mentioned it in the video". But no one was able to post that exactly, because this shows exactly that what everyone is accusing SORRY of and it proves the Admins' point, as well as what the majority of the community thinks;

1:04 till 1.28

Thank me later

Cheers,

Donnchad Fraser

8 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Don't put words on the mouth of other people, you are not accused of swapping ports, you are accused of farming conquest marks with exploits.

What exploit'?  The Defenders not bringing guns is some how the attackers fault?

• Like 1

I was not at the PB nor have I been active in the last few days, so I don't really know what has been going on.

However, this just makes it glaringly obvious that the marks system is shit, any system that involves killing others for rewards will have potential for ab(use).

I hope the devs will change the system, and this is just one of the many problems..

Tagging system

Alt farming for gold/xp (Yeah I know it's been reduced with the 1h cooldown)

Alt tagging (Such a huge exploit that has been in the game since the start, and no one was ever punished, Edit; nor should they, they are just using the game mechanics)

Edited by God Emperor Trump / Alan
  • Like 1

This is amazing. Hope all the people involved get punished.

@Bountyhunter You're not convincing anyone by the way, just wasting your time, just like you wasted your time to get your rank up it seems ;)

19 minutes ago, Jameson BH said:

White Knights can be present on all forms on transportation.

Ever sailed on a ship from the time period, setting them on fire was no easy task, tar, gunpowder,wood and pitch were all carried in the event a ship had to repair (damage control) or scuttle/destroy herself.

ok youve just gone from been silly ...to idiotic  your saying  setting an 18th century ship on fire was no easy task  then make a list of  items that made it easy ....you need to have a word with yourself

12 minutes ago, Kaaru62 said:

if they fix the alliance part of the game, maybe they can make a mechanic for allies to swap port ownership through the game and not need to employ any exploit. 

its not about the port swap ..its about the farming of pvp and conquest marks

1 minute ago, CaptVonGunn said:

What exploit'?  The Defenders not bringing guns is some how the attackers fault?

This have nothing to do with guns. French with guns or without guns, the battle was planned by both fleets at start for conquest marks farming.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

ok youve just gone from been silly ...to idiotic  your saying  setting an 18th century ship on fire was no easy task  then make a list of  items that made it easy ....you need to have a word with yourself

what is the point of this trolling?

regardless of the battle if i where there in the battle and i got no marks would that still be farming marks?

Edited by Samuel Smith

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

This have nothing to do with guns. French with guns or without guns, the battle was planned by both fleets at start for conquest marks farming.

Actually no it was planned to get control of that region... 

Just now, CaptVonGunn said:

Actually no it was planned to get control of that region... 

Lol, ya.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Samuel Smith said:

what is the point of this trolling?

regardless of the battle if i where there in the battle and i got no marks would that still be farming marks?

if i go in a bank and try and rob it ....and get no money .. am i innocent of bank robbery

• Like 2

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

if i go in a bank and try and rob it ....and get no money .. am i innocent of bank robbery

Don't forget to livestream it

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Lol, ya.

I love it that people that have no actual idea what happened always have the answers... the same people that become politicans

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

oh it would no doubt be all on video :lol:

Make sure to add your ID to the stream so the police can get you as well. That seems to be the go to thing right now.

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

nope you are incorect as i was in a mortar brig bringing down towers and i could of done that regardless of any one joining on the opposite side.

8 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

its not about the port swap ..its about the farming of pvp and conquest marks

is there any other way to swap ports ?  

Just now, CaptVonGunn said:

I love it that people that have no actual idea what happened always have the answers... the same people that become politicans

i didnt know the result of the monaco grand prix ...then i watched a re run ..and I now know exactly what happened ..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

No, you are just dumb. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaptVonGunn said:

is there any other way to swap ports ?  

yeah you organise a port battle and the defenders dont turn up ,,if that had happened no one would have cared

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

yeah you organise a port battle and the defenders dont turn up ,,if that had happened no one would have cared

well offcourse you would of thrown shit as that is what all your posts is about

Just now, Brogsitter said:

No, you are just dumb. :D

and someone who posts  a stream of themselves cheating is smart ??

• Like 2

Its not like all the other players on the server are not smart enough to figure out how to exploit to get conquest marks, we just don't. Its not like you SORRY guys can't win a PB fight without better gear.

1 minute ago, Samuel Smith said:

well offcourse you would of thrown shit as that is what all your posts is about

now your making assumptions of something you dont know as fact ... troll