Game-Labs Forum
Barberouge

Server Status - "connection error"

They are restarting the server...again guys, this belongs in the Sea Trials forum....

I've got a connection error and i've not been able to connect due to this error for at least a week...

does the problem still exist?

Is it down for everyone? Battle got killed before it ended and no battles were showing.

Do we know how long as I still do not see a dev announcement?

-Pezz

Dunno about patch but got kicked from battle, tried to join PvP and now stuck at loading screen.  Too bad, was getting blasted from both sides and dishing major damage before the boot.

Im down and out too, was wanting 1 last scrap, but heh.

Tried loading up again, only get "loading" screen and nothing else...

Unlikely, when the servers go down you can't even log in (no global chat). More likely a issue with battle instances if battles won't start but the global lobby still works.

Unlikely, when the servers go down you can't even log in (no global chat). More likely a issue with battle instances if battles won't start but the global lobby still works.

I dont even get the lobby, i just get "loading" whenever i try to load.

Same with me I can't do anything right now. I've left the NA client up for about an hour-ish in the background waiting for it to load but still hasn't gone anywhere.

Very likely a server issue. It's still very early in the morning for the developers so they may not be awake to be aware of the issue. They will get it addressed once they see it.

Where is the physical server, anyway? If in Kiev, well the country is in the middle of a civil war. It is heroic of the devs to even attempt this project under those conditions.