Game-Labs Forum

Server Status - "connection error"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you got the login message "connection error", there is as temporary issue with the Steam authorization server.   You can check the servers status here: Server status updates

Yes server are down for update or maintenance

Where's a mod to lock these duplicate threads when you need one amirite.

Do you know what the patch is including?

The main thing I know about is that they removed BrigMR as a requirement to get to Victory.  They also severely nerfed BrigMR's ability to hit and damage things yesterday since people were using them for orbital strikes on defenseless players.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know, I am not the only one. I will keep an eye on the topic, but this downtime seems rather long (especially if you are as eager as me on playing for the first time  ;-) )

Looking forward to meeting you at sea! (and shooting at you)

Good to know, I am not the only one. I will keep an eye on the topic, but this downtime seems rather long (especially if you are as eager as me on playing for the first time  ;-) )

Looking forward to meeting you at sea! (and shooting at you)

I can understand your excitement to get started, but they're adding two new ships today, cut them a little bit of slack please.  :)  Most outages are usually pretty short.

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I know, I need some patience. But I have none ;-)

Hopefully, it won't take much longer.

I can't blame you.  I've been testing for a little while now and I'm really stoked about the new ships and am practically dancing in my chair.  :)