Game-Labs Forum

quoted from @hammerhaj on a locked post.

"Other Randoms of the all mighty KoC. I saw his most magical moment in the game, was nightflips, after 5 fakes and our ppl finally stopped giving a shit. Now, you have been dedicated! Cya around, have fun at global. Stop already with the crying, servers might get merged at some point, although I hope they dont. EU server is pure now and people dare to play again. "

don't worry you can sleep well. the big bad Americans wont hurt you any more.  I love how u say people stopped caring. but that night your side fielded 40 captains in line ships (not our fault u decided to 2/3 fill 2 port battles instead field 1 full fleet and 10 in the other..... pro call from you fleet commanders right there) . I wish the USA fleet would had those kinda numbers when they didn't care or when sorry ran up the east coast. but hey what's in the past is in the past. You got ur way so be happy about it. as far as servers go.... what we have is what we are going to have for a long time. so both side are just going to have to deal with it and move on. or go paly some other game.

love  your word choice "pure" love the touch of Nazism in there.

Edited by King of Crowns

i seem to remember some posts about that you guys diden want to play with the eu side anymore, why did you change your minds ? we both got what we wanted right, are you not happy on global where you can attack anytime you want to or do you miss us all ready.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Aventador said:

Incorrect. We wanted one global server and we still do

but you cant force other ppl to chose that just because you want it and it seem to me like ppl rather want to play on the eu server. should 300 ppl be allowed to dictate the wishes of 900 ppl ?

• Like 5

This crap hasn't just harmed US and AUS players - EU palyers that aren't in the main time also got no chance of enjoying the EU server anymore (at elast RvR-wise) and honestly playing with 120 ping minimum is starting to get on my tits now...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, azu said:

but you cant force other ppl to chose that just because you want it and it seem to me like ppl rather want to play on the eu server. should 300 ppl be allowed to dictate the wishes of 900 ppl ?

Gotta change my review to warn any possible US palyers to steer well clear as this is an EU-development only game apaprently. Also why is there actually still a no RvR time on the global server can anybody explain that maybe?!?!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Gotta change my review to warn any possible US palyers to steer well clear as this is an EU-development only game apaprently. Also why is there actually still a no RvR time on the global server can anybody explain that maybe?!?!

seems my review was accurate

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, azu said:

your assumption is wrong.
i would rather play on a global server then on the EU server. Problem is the global server doesnt seem to have the population to accomodate for playing in EU primetime. therfore "forcing" me to play on EU if I want to play, which i dont really know yet. the server split has split the people i liked to play with in half and i am sure there are quite a few of the 900 ppl that feel like me.

• Like 4

It all boils down to the fact that some players that supported the split, feel that perverting night flips was more important then ensuring fair and equal game play for all players. They would rather players out side of their time zones NOT be allowed to participate in PBs during their prime time than have night-flips. Yes, some of the night flipping got out of hand, yes things where said that maybe should not have been. 

To deal with this the Devs split the servers, I don't think anyone likes the idea, but its the solution they had at the time. 

To properly fix this and have a successful game, we need to have compromise on both sides. That means we need restrictions that ensure fair and equal game play not mater what time you play.  

So lets focus on a solution that works for all rather then beating the dead horse who said/did what. 

16 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Also why is there actually still a no RvR time on the global server can anybody explain that maybe?!?!

All mmos have asian servers, us servers, eu servers.
We tried to have a worldwide server but it did not work out. We don't understand why you are looking for reasons to blame us about nature (earth rotating around the world). If you all wish we can set US time locks on global server and call it us server as it should be. Aussies and NZ players will probably join the asian servers when we localize into chinese, japanese and korean. 

Your attempts to claim our actions on creating regional servers and desire to meet player requests as bad are just pathetic. Seems you are just crying for attention. You threaten to lie to american buyers that we did something bad by separating regions by listening to player requests. Which is fine - its your review. First you pushed EU players out, now you want to push us buyers out from YOUR american server :). Which just means you either want to play on an empty server or you just want it to close. If you want more fun you want MORE players on the US server. It just seems that EU will do fine. But by lying like you will force Americans from your server as no-one will play on a pvp server with 100 people. 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, admin said:

We tried to have a worldwide server but it did not work out. We don't understand why you are looking for reasons to blame us about nature (earth rotating around the world). If you all wish we can set US time locks on global server and call it us server as it should be. Aussies and NZ players will probably join the asian servers when we localize into chinese, japanese and korean. 

Your attempts to claim our actions on creating regional servers and desire to meet player requests as bad are just pathetic. Seems you are just crying for attention. You threaten to lie to american buyers that we did something bad by separating regions by listening to player requests. Which is fine - its your review. First you pushed EU players out, now you want to push us buyers out from YOUR american server :). Which just means you either want to play on an empty server or you just want it to close. If you want more fun you want MORE players on the US server. It just seems that EU will do fine. But by lying like you will force Americans from your server as no-one will play on a pvp server with 100 people. 

To be fair admin, you do blame US players for the issues. I find that kinda odd seeing that many US players couldn't participate in PBs. Thats not to say every action by US players where on the UP and UP, but I belie a lot of people felt as I did. Simply betrayed by the fact that they couldn't perform RVR in their prime time. 

Edited by Daguse

Just now, Daguse said:

It all boils down to the fact that some players that supported the split, feel that perverting night flips was more important then ensuring fair and equal game play for all players. They would rather players out side of their time zones NOT be allowed to participate in PBs during their prime time than have night-flips. Yes, some of the night flipping got out of hand, yes things where said that maybe should not have been. 

To deal with this the Devs split the servers, I don't think anyone likes the idea, but its the solution they had at the time. 

To properly fix this and have a successful game, we need to have compromise on both sides. That means we need restrictions that ensure fair and equal game play not mater what time you play.  

So lets focus on a solution that works for all rather then beating the dead horse who said/did what. 

I will tell you what will happen.
The statements above from players like @Christendom and @JollyRoger1516 make it impossible for two reasons. (Christendom even brags about his bad review). 

We do recommend review bombers to reconsider their views because steam audience REALLY reads reviews and does make purchase decisions based on reviews. Us players reading reviews will not buy a game. EU players will not care.  What do you think will happen with US server online ? 

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

It's a lock for maintenance ^.^

We can't have pb's scheduled for the server reset period

Just now, Daguse said:

To be fair admin, you do blame US players for the issues. I find that kinda odd seeing that some US players couldn't participate in PBs. Thats not to say every action by US players where on the UP and UP, but I belie a lot of people felt as I did. Simply betrayed by the fact that they couldn't perform RVR in their prime time. 

We don't blame us players. and never did. we blamed alliances. 

• Like 3

Just now, admin said:

I will tell you what will happen.
The statements above from players like @Christendom and @JollyRoger1516 make it impossible for two reasons. (Christendom even brags about his bad review). 

We do recommend review bombers to reconsider their views because steam audience REALLY reads reviews and does make purchase decisions based on reviews. Us players reading reviews will not buy a game. EU players will not care.  What do you think will happen with US server online ? 

So what your saying is tell they fix their review you are not going to work on finding a solution? 

3 minutes ago, Daguse said:

So what your saying is tell they fix their review you are not going to work on finding a solution? 

No - i am saying that community has power over sales. How community uses that power its up to them. Not me. I cant control their reviews. If us players stop buying the game, because christendom blames devs about something we did for EU players. - what do you think will happen?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Funny didnt seem like that.

Seem is a key word. We are grumpy old men and sometimes dont pick words properly. On steam we have specially trained people who are ALWAYS nice to customers. Here you can talk directly to abrasive programmers/artists directly. We don plan to change. Too late after 40

• Like 9

Just now, admin said:

We don't blame us players. and never did. we blamed alliances. 

7 minutes ago, admin said:

On 3/16/2017 at 4:59 PM, admin said:

In reality EU players are forced out by nightflips. And an issue have to be addressed. 

The reaction of US players just shows that no compromise is possible. Majority of EU players don't want to play with PBs at 5am.

Seems like blame to me. 

How about this. We put all this crap behind us and work on improving the game so we can get better reviews. People are not going to change their mind unless they get the improvements they want. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, admin said:

No - i am saying that community has power over sales. How community uses that power its up to them. Not me. I cant control their reviews. If us players stop buying the game, because christendom blames devs about something we did for EU players. - what do you think will happen?

In that case, you'd close the server.  Then we'd be back at square one:  What do we do with this block of players that plays at a different time?

Why not just scrap all port battles entirely, since they're such a problem?

• Like 1

Just now, Daguse said:

Seems like blame to me. 

How about this. We put all this crap behind us and work on improving the game so we can get better reviews. People are not going to change their mind unless they get the improvements they want. 

the statement about forcing eu players out was directed to Jolly roger who behaved like an idiot with his statement. Now he is forcing me out of conversation by saying - translation " i am going to lie in my review and tell US customers that you dont want them because you were nice to eu players"
pathetic. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, admin said:

No - i am saying that community has power over sales. How community uses that power its up to them. Not me. I cant control their reviews. If us players stop buying the game - what do you think will happen?

I agree, but you all have power over the reviews. If you want @Christendom and @JollyRoger1516 to change their reviews, continue to focus on making improvements like your did with 10.00 Continue to focus on topics like "Magic Moments". 

They will never change their review by anything you say, it will only change by improving the game and finding a solution to bring us under one server. 

And if that still doesn't help, we'll you got to understand some people just are they way they are. But the nice thing with reviews are, if you get more positive reviews based on the changes you make, then their bad reviews will fall off. 

• Like 2