Game-Labs Forum

[VCO] Voodoo Shipping Company Recruitment (PVP Global) Brit Nation

About Us:

The current Voodoo Shipping Company is the result of a merge that occurred between Artificial Reef Company (ARC) and the former Voodoo Shipping Company. We have been playing Naval Action and involved in the community for over a year. We are also connected to large gaming community from which our name is derived. Information on that can be found here: http://www.voodooshipping.net/ We currently have active members from many countries including the United States, Canada, Sweden, and the Czech Republic.  

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding VCO please send one of us a PM. 

Edited by Aventador

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

PS no eagles fans

Add Dallas fans to that and you might get me....just joking, but good luck guys.  Lets all cross our fingers and hope the patch drops this or next week.   Will prob cross swords with ya'll in the Open Sea soon enough.  That or might just have your backs in some fights too.  You never know with us Pirates lol

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Add Dallas fans to that and you might get me....just joking, but good luck guys.  Lets all cross our fingers and hope the patch drops this or next week.   Will prob cross swords with ya'll in the Open Sea soon enough.  That or might just have your backs in some fights too.  You never know with us Pirates lol

I hate the cowboys, but we beat em twice last year and they always seem to implode in the playoffs 

Howdy all,

Going to create a character on one of the PvP servers as I am just now starting to play this much awaited game.

Wanted to know if the Voodoo Shipping Co. is staying on PvP Global as far as they know? Seems like things are a little up in the air with the whole server mess.

I am just learning like I said so just sailing on PvE at the moment to learn but eventually I would like to get into a good group on one of the PvP servers so just planning for the future.

Let me know if you know,  thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've only been playing for a few months though I did get my Crafting to Level 50 before the wipe by crafting a ton of Trading Cutters.  I'm also able to Captain 250 men though I'm working my way up and still in the Cutter.  I don't get to play regularly as I work and do spend time with the wife and our small kids.  Mainly I put in a few hours on weekends but during workdays I check my farms and make contracts.  I'm planning to put ports were I can farm Iron Ore, Coal, Hemp, Oak and maybe Fir so i can sell, and buy other items to build ships.

I've never played in a Clan and really have no idea what goes on before but if you think I can help while also having some benefit for me, I'd love to join.  We need to spread our Manifest Destiny from Coast to Coast and from the northern tip of North America to the south tip of South America while kicking out all those Europeans countries.

If you think I can help, please let me know what to do next.  

It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so it is not fought on U.S. soil.   Chester M. Nimitz

• 2 weeks later...

There is a rumor that even old SnD joined VCO! Anyone who sailed with SnD back in POTBS will know what it could mean. They dedicate time to training new Captains and provide Navy with only the finest graduates. 

PM for more info on private sailing lessons and tactics. Must be a VCO clan member. 

Edited by Lordicious

• 2 months later...