Game-Labs Forum

[PvP Europe] Diplomacy

1 minute ago, Intrepido said:

It is nice to see that one nation wants to ally with you.

You should learn Anolytic of the french guys. You know that we always reserve some rooms for your guys in our Palace at La Habana. Bad boy, Anolytic, bad boy... instead of allying with Spain you decide to ally with Sweden.

We always were very interested in allying with Spain, but as we were mainly discussing scenarios for making fair alliance blocks, we were concerned about how it would affect the RvR balance. And also about how France would take it. That is why we were interested in encouraging an alliance between France and Spain. @Senhor Lenhador can confirm that I said as much in my talks with him.

20 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

@Anolytic you are forcing me to declassify message post on french private forum to show people who is lying here. I didn't know you like that and i'm really surprise and disapointed. I may understand why you are acting like that trying to decrease French organisation or french probity. Sadly for you the picture there show the result on our last meeting.
Youy can see that we understood you were going to ally with sweden and that noone in french wanted to ally with brits.

I cannot speak to how you represent your nation. I can only speak to what you said to us and what I said to you. If that is not in accordance with the expressed will of French players that is your problem, not mine. My account of our conversation is accurate. If all you wanted was to ally with Spain, then I can't see why you freaked out when that is exactly the scenario we proposed to you at the beginning of our conversation.

Your picture proves nothing about what was said in our conversation.

44 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

You're taking drugs or? You demand us to ally with dutch althought we told you we didn't know any Dutch neither if Dutch were playing and that the only thing interesting us was to ally with Spain as we thought not really smart for France to see all this last ally beeing in war against us.
Spain told us they want to wait patch and see how things were going before deciding and then we accept ofc their will.

And french ally with BRITS? :D PM me dealer adress ty. We may have said that with wipe everything was possible but that French will ally with British? Even if it would be a good idea i don't think any french would be ready to that cause of roleplay. And it's not a good idea.

Stop all the bullshit pz

Brits ally with french? lol :lol:

6 minutes ago, Chimera said:

lolz.... your guys are already starting to piss each other off before your little own server is even established?? 

Remarkable how long that took ;-)

Well. Who you gonna fight if you're without enemies?

You may have understand what you wanted, it was clear for us that you didn't want france to ally with spanish because, and i perfectly remember that : "you fear to see the 2 biggest nation in term of pop playing together". You proposed french to ally with dutch and spain with united states. I told you you didn't have the right to choose the diplomacy for France and you already pist me off this day.

Anyway, lets go forward, this time is remembering me diplomat stuff with all the game around. Not the tastier one.

1 minute ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

You may have understand what you wanted, it was clear for us that you didn't want france to ally with spanish because, and i perfectly remember that : "you fear to see the 2 biggest nation in term of pop playing together". You proposed french to ally with dutch and spain with united states. I told you you didn't have the right to choose the diplomacy for France and you already pist me off this day.

Anyway, lets go forward, this time is remembering me diplomat stuff with all the game around. Not the tastier one.

XuhPAIc.png

Stop telling lies. You are being paranoid here.We are all for polite, gentlemans wars.

19 minutes ago, Chimera said:

lolz.... your guys are already starting to piss each other off before your little own server is even established?? 

Remarkable how long that took ;-)

"Your" server is going to be a "little" one.

We are expecting already  Alts on EU server from GLOBAL :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

We are 3-4 people with the same recollection, which differs from yours. We had nothing against you allying with Spain. But when you wanted to add the 3rd largest nation to your alliance as well we protested. And I remember pointing out that you were making undue assumptions about the diplomatic intentions of others. We were not making any plans on behalf of others, only discussing hypothetical scenarios.

Would pick some diplomacy drama over a fake "friendly war" (oxymoron) any day of the week.

As for the topic, it might be good to remember that server-wide 2-block alliances are the path to the dark side, and now that the alliance system is gone we once again have a range of agreements available, such as non-aggression pacts.

2 minutes ago, Konali89 said:

Who are we kidding, we all know each pact or alliance will atleast get broken or shattered atleast once a week.
pssst rogue clans, backstabbing allies :) its gonna be so entertaining, its true.

As a fan of diplomatic incidents I cannot but burst into roaring laughter reading that.

• Like 1

So the diplomatic drama is building up, thats going to be very helpful.. Remember we represent the civilized part of the world, we are not Americans. So behave! :D

I fear this will insult Kierrip (<3) and that is not my intention. But for future diplo talks/meetings it would be a comfort to us, if you are accompanied by an extra french vitnes. When Groslulu77 or Dugay are involved, it is usually less drama involved in the aftermath.. :)

Edited by Tiedemann
  • Like 4

de vous, chez vous, sans vous,

Who ever even thought up the possibility of the Dutch allying with the French must be high out of his mind and not even considered the Dutch position on the matter. As the French are our mortal enemy favorite most hated beloved adversary I feel like I can speak for the entirety of DAS if not our great nation and say no thank you.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, DeWoudt said:

Who ever even thought up the possibility of the Dutch allying with the French must be high out of his mind and not even considered the Dutch position on the matter. As the French are our mortal enemy favorite most hated beloved adversary I feel like I can speak for the entirety of DAS if not our great nation and say no thank you.

Well it was discussed as a possibility in the Spanish faction and also brought up during some conversations we had with other factions as to the eventual diplomatic layout of post-patch PvE EURO.  Obviously the idea isn't that farfetched.  Personally I think it would be a mistake for the Dutch or anyone else (including the Spanish) to carry over pre-wipe or roleplay prejudices into the new server otherwise we'll just get bogged down in same old power blocks again.  

In Spain there is a good saying "don't ever say 'I'll never drink from this well' nor 'this priest isn't my father'".  You never know what the future holds so it's best not make too many strong statements.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

I don't have problem with people choosing his alliance for his own nation i'm having truble with danish choosing alliance with french AND saying false information about us.

The false information is all on you.

2 hours ago, Senhor Lenhador said:

Personally I think it would be a mistake for the Dutch or anyone else (including the Spanish) to carry over pre-wipe or roleplay prejudices into the new server otherwise we'll just get bogged down in same old power blocks again.

Second this. We have discussed this extensively in Danmark, and fully intend to conduct our diplomacy on the new server with a clean slate and without labouring over old grudges or stuck conflicts. We are open and eager to talk with all nations, regardless of our previous history.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

I don't have problem with people choosing his alliance for his own nation i'm having truble with danish choosing alliance with french AND saying false information about us.

When bad world come from Chris at least we were ennemy. Getting that from allies is a bit hard.

whoa there....don't go dragging me into this!

listen mon amis, come to PVP Global and you can come be my ally.  We'll make 1776 great again!  Vive Lafayette!

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3