Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Information on the forthcoming patch to live servers.

Recommended Posts

:]

MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE. get out the Foley catheters boys time to grind. time to see if I can get 20+ kills in one day. (pvp ofc)

 

Edited by King of Crowns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

:]

MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE. get out the Foley catheters boys time to grind.

 

That will be a no on the foley, coude or any other catheter.  When I get home from work making a double strength pot of coffee...

Oh yeah

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jon Snow lets go said:

good choice, otherwise you wont get your 20 kills :P

 

  Reveal hidden contents

d996f5f93dfa45678ddd0cba2fe29de2.png

 

previous record for one day was 24. mostly rats around morti on eu server.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

good choice, otherwise you wont get your 20 kills :P

 

  Reveal hidden contents

d996f5f93dfa45678ddd0cba2fe29de2.png

 

would be something to brag about. if you didn't have that ai fleet with you to totally tip it in your favor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King of Crowns said:

would be something to brag about. if you didn't have that ai fleet with you to totally tip it in your favor.

? It was 2v2, its jsut a ship that Dinark boarded from u. You even had the stronger ships. Git gud m8 <3

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

? It was 2v2, its jsut a ship that Dinark boarded from u. Git gud m8 <3

if I was in the indef. that would be why I have never sailed one again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Scottyt said:

am i the only one sat here refreshing the server status page waiting to get on ???

I do that until it shows the ping and than normally that is when it will update on steam.  So I'll log out and than restart my steam and it will normally update.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...