Game-Labs Forum
admin

Wipe patch to live servers slightly delayed.

1 minute ago, hiclipucli said:

no wonder,  no news about starting today . only question is: how much time delay again. 1 or 2 weeks ?

weeks or months? :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anolytic said:

You clearly don't know what "alpha" and "beta" signifies in any kind of software development. And just  because it's on Steam doesn't mean anything. When you bought this game on Steam you were very clearly warned that what you were buying into was Early development. It is still Alpha, because they are still adding and changing features. Beta is when they are done developing the game and its content, and just looking for bugs to fix. We're still quite a way from that.

No it didn't. Official announcement said they were hoping and aiming for May 15th, but also warned that this date could still be delayed.

Only one thing is certain; when too many testers will be pissed off about waiting too long for further/proper development of a game, they will stop testing. And then ... no matter how you call the test phase (alpha, beta, hello kitty ... or whatever) ... at the end the game will lack testing, and will fail a proper release.

I have the impressione that, on this forum, when someone points the moon, a lot of people keep watching at his finger!

Edited by victor

31 minutes ago, hiclipucli said:

Pas étonnant, aucune nouvelle à propos de commencer aujourd'hui. La seule question est: combien de temps retarde-t-il. 1 ou 2 semaines?

no more 4 minutes  i think  xD

right i never rant about EA games because i understand what they are and mean to a player. So this is not a rant about the game more the Dev and lack of information. I am sick to death of being treated like a mushroom fed on sh*t and kept in the dark. Devs TALK TO YOUR COMMUNITY!!!! 

I know if dev are very transparent with the client base we accept things a hell of a lot better then nothing at all we all understand a game in development is tied to delays and issues but if we are told about them we ok grumble but accept them i have looked on all your forms of media and not a dam word!

you are killing the game!!!

Edited by Capt Nathan

On 11/5/2017 at 10:14 AM, Grundgemunkey said:
forum

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

unfortunatley I have to read your views because its a forum ....same as you have to read the views of those that are impatient ...because its a forum

as for your other point of course  the devs can postpone the wipe as many times as they want .. but a rule of business is dont dissapoint your customer they will become ex customers

complaining is not a 'view', its just that; complaining. its useless. i suggest contacting the devs personally if you have complaints.

• Like 1