Game-Labs Forum

steam

VEYRON

steam was the worst nitemare i ever was thnxful to disinstall,after several hours and i dont know how many log ins,i got the play screen up,then again for the 100th time and again you cant type your user id and password,,u can only press the login button,,then the authentication went on for over 15 min,,so i tried the default button,,then you could type your user id stuff,,then again the authentication went on for over 15 min,,so i had enough,,hated steam anyways,,are you on a schedule or something,,maybe the server was down,?anyway,,after messing with this for over 6 hours,,we are done here,,good luck with your game,,im sure its going to be great,,but the hassel factor is just too high for me,,keep the 30 bucks,,i hope you beat the pants off world of warships.veyron has left the building,

veyron literally millions of gamers run steam without a problem every day. Every PC gamer I have known in the last 10yrs has it installed.

steam probably takes more profit than Microsoft these days. What your saying is akin to i cannot install windows my PC, I give up and it's your fault. Steam has no relation to the devs, it is just a vehicle that once running makes your gaming life and the devs a heck of a lot easier. Patches eeetc are all auttomatic.

What I am saying is that 99.9% of the gaming community uses it. So give it another go maybe.

I hate not to see you in game soon.

p.s. If you decide to install it again. Maybe message me and i can friend you on steam and try to help.

It's been said many times over not to expect much from the game in this state, that goes for the logging in part of it too. A couple of people I know (including me) had the extended waiting time when trying to get in the game.

Maybe you have an issue with steam but like Des said there are millions that do use the program and have no issues.

Basically what I'm trying to say is don't make any hasty decisions based on your hatred for a program, take some time to chill out, kick back and try again in a couple of days time?

Just seems like you'll be missing out on something really good here if you throw in the towel already you know?

OMG  another player that is going to Quit because they can not get Instant Gradification......

If You are "Having Problems"  POST here alot of guys are willing to help you out

1) turn firewall off for the Min amout of time your AV will let you....

2) logg into steam

3) when logging into NAVAL ACTION  click on STEAM(not Default button at top) and Click STEAM LOG IN....  Do Not fill in Name or PW (your already logged into steam let it get you into the Game)

So if we have the game keys, when and where can we download to help test? I did not see it on steam at all.

1. Click on the Games tab in the upper left corner.

2. Click "Activate a Product on Steam..."

3. Click Next. (Might also have to click "I agree" after that.)

4. Copy and paste the game key, and then click next.

He will be back, always does.

Its how Veryon rolls and has been since his very first post here, which you can verify by reading his posts. Unfortunatly, he likes to try and spin everyone up and the only explanation I have is that he must feed on the drama... Dunno.

Which is not to say he is a bad guy, it's just what he does. Don't over react.

As everyone can plainly see by looking at the posts, save the drama and just ask for help. Post a question and one of us that have been testing the game for awhile will help if we can.

(And I told him how to use the key several hours before this)

ok, I was wrong;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_%28software%29#Market_share_and_impact

Steam had a 70% share of the digital distribution market for video games.[10] In early 2011, Forbes reported that Steam sales constituted 50–70% of the US$4 billion market for downloaded PC games and that Steam offered game producers gross margins of 70% of purchase price, compared with 30% at retail.[153]

So that stil aint 99% like posted earlier. Just pointing out that steam i not as great as everyone keeps saying. In our country the costummer is always right its a saying. So if he has an problem whit steam he can have it. Had it before i did not gave an awsome pc before i trew steam of because my internet got slower because of it all will say it is not treu. Did you ever looked futher then youre nose is long? Like i sad i hate steam. That is my opinion had trouble whit it no service so why would i keep it. They arent that cheap either.

well its his ownfault for gimping around on the login screen without asking for help after the first 3-5 atempts and then ragequiting note really a big loss.

and i think i can savely say that there would be none of the forums that would not try solve an problem of someon else

If a connection is bad in a certain area, how could it be a Steam's problem?

under options there is a setting where you can chose wich server hub you can use i could use Hamburg but Frankfurt a.M. is way closer to me.