Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

There is a support section "Support Have a technical problem? Post here!
Forum for bugs, graphical glitches, technical problems and other issues not related to gameplay".

I can't find a section that is for glitches/bugs related to gameplay, or am I not looking right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Bonny said:

I can't find a section that is for glitches/bugs related to gameplay, or am I not looking right?

What kind of distinction are you trying to make here? 

I guess if there's a gameplay issue that's not an ordinary bug, take it to Open world discussionsEconomy, Trading and Crafting or General discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

What kind of distinction are you trying to make here? 

I guess if there's a gameplay issue that's not an ordinary bug, take it to Open world discussionsEconomy, Trading and Crafting or General discussions.

It's an ordinary bug. I reported it ingame. I just noticed that the information, when you hoover on the map of a contested city, you can't read all the info. It is on the testbed server.

I reported it ingame, but there is no way to make a screenshot of the map there.

contested.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Captain Bonny said:

I reported it ingame, but there is no way to make a screenshot of the map there.

When you hit F11, you automatically make a screenshot of the screen at that moment and it is attached to the report. It's a bit difficult to F11 while having the map open, but it's possible last I checked.

Also, this is a graphics bug/glitch if there ever was one, so you should post this in the "Support" forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

When you hit F11, you automatically make a screenshot of the screen at that moment and it is attached to the report. It's a bit difficult to F11 while having the map open, but it's possible last I checked.

Also, this is a graphics bug/glitch if there ever was one, so you should post this in the "Support" forum.

Yes, it works for me too. Thank you. I feel I have made my point. A section for game related bugs would be nice.

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you really want to report bugs on the forums, the Support forum is fine to do so. :)

Alternatively, you can use the feedback thread in the Developer News section for the particular patch you are testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...