Game-Labs Forum

1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

What kind of distinction are you trying to make here? 

I guess if there's a gameplay issue that's not an ordinary bug, take it to Open world discussionsEconomy, Trading and Crafting or General discussions.

It's an ordinary bug. I reported it ingame. I just noticed that the information, when you hoover on the map of a contested city, you can't read all the info. It is on the testbed server.

I reported it ingame, but there is no way to make a screenshot of the map there.

contested.jpg

5 minutes ago, Captain Bonny said:

I reported it ingame, but there is no way to make a screenshot of the map there.

When you hit F11, you automatically make a screenshot of the screen at that moment and it is attached to the report. It's a bit difficult to F11 while having the map open, but it's possible last I checked.

Also, this is a graphics bug/glitch if there ever was one, so you should post this in the "Support" forum.

21 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

When you hit F11, you automatically make a screenshot of the screen at that moment and it is attached to the report. It's a bit difficult to F11 while having the map open, but it's possible last I checked.

Also, this is a graphics bug/glitch if there ever was one, so you should post this in the "Support" forum.

Yes, it works for me too. Thank you. I feel I have made my point. A section for game related bugs would be nice.

Thank you :)