Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Should national news been split in 2 forums?  

106 members have voted

  1. 1. Should national news been splitted in 2 forum after servers release

    • Yes
      66
    • No
      40


Recommended Posts

I always ask myself why pvp1 and pvp2 were sharing the same forum on national news. It was propably to hide the few activities on pvp2.

now that both server will have enough drama (politic off) and I hope people to share good time should or good fight, do you think it's time to have one server per server to make the things more clear?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love how fast this topic change into forum pvp stuff;p and yeah news should be separated for clarity imo.

Is that pony still available.  I'm just asking.... for a friend...

What upcoming problems! You have a eu centric server! You have your battle restrictions! Basically you went after your goal. Only allow gameplay on your terms, screw the rest of us (global and Europea

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

What a disgustingly entitled playerbase.

 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

What a disgustingly entitled playerbase.

 

Keep your wounds tended and away from salty water please lest they fester.

The individual boards per server are truly needed to keep focused News per server on its own boards.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hethwill said:

Keep your wounds tended and away from salty water please.

This is truly needed to keep focused News per server on its own boards.

 

OR one could simply put PVP EU or PVP Global in their thread titles.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

That 1 thread option won't do justice to all content makers. There's a lot of content per server not only Conquest.

 

There's 2 servers now why hasn't this been implemented before? And besides it will be a waste of time because they'll be back within a few months or quit the game

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

That 1 thread option won't do justice to all content makers. There's a lot of content per server not only Conquest.

 

And somehow 1 national news forum managed to do just fine over the last year for the current 2 servers that had more than double the population of potential content creators than we do at present.  The special snow flakes can make do.

Im just trying to save the devs every possible second of their precious development time to get this new patch deployed so we have more than 38 people online and the EU players can finally sleep safely at night.  

Sorry.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aventador said:

There's 2 servers now why hasn't this been implemented before? And besides it will be a waste of time because they'll be back within a few months or quit the game

Yeah, might have been delayed because... National News reasons.

Second sentence is a hell of a assumption :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Christendom said:

And somehow 1 national news forum managed to do just fine over the last year for the current 2 servers that had more than double the population of potential content creators than we do at present.  The special snow flakes can make do.

Im just trying to save the devs every possible second of their precious development time to get this new patch deployed so we have more than 38 people online and the EU players can finally sleep safely at night.  

Sorry.

So many of us will play Global and are already over that sentiment.

We are discussing separate boards :) not acting "marriage counselors", pun intended.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

What a disgustingly entitled playerbase.

 

4015b8364646e7fb3beb06196a25cfd5.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd also like to see two different forums.

If that is not feasible then we'd need at least Thread Prefixes 'PvP EU' and 'PvP Global' to filter the National News forum.

Thread Prefixes are standard in Invision Power Boards and shouldn't be too hard to activate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

What a disgustingly entitled playerbase.

 

Why not? Let them have their rope. Besides, we'll just "forum-flip" their posts. And they'll whine that we did so when they were asleep.:rolleyes:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why keep scratching the wound !?...

Many of us will go to Global and keep our conviction of a unified server without acting like the rear end of mules.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hethwill said:

Why keep scratching the wound !?...

Many of us will go to Global and keep our conviction of a unified server without acting like the rear end of mules.

 

In all honestly I don't care... I just am sick of hearing I want I want I want from these people. It's rediculous

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Why keep scratching the wound !?...

Many of us will go to Global and keep our conviction of a unified server without acting like the rear end of mules.

 

It's a good idea and should of be done months ago.  But since the EU players want it, it'll suddenly get done.  That's my problem.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't we just use one forum!!!!

Devs just add a colour code on topics to show which server it relates too!!!

Global server news =red tag

European server new = blue tag

 

Not hard is it. Nxt thing the new eu server will demand is there eu server stops using English and all text is transferred into the biggest non English language!!!  

Just use colour codes for topics!! This forum will just be red anyway.. (tribunal will be blue)

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

It's a question Guy. Not any demande or ask. Btw i dont have vote so far. Stop the salt pz.

It looks like i'm like a red flag in front of bull all the Time i write anything

Bulls are color blind. They react to the movement of the cape being whipped around by the matador.

We just react to your cape.;)

 

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Link to post
Share on other sites

We have acted as two comunitys under one roof for years! Why all of a sudden have you been given an inch, instead of being greatful, you now demand a yard!!

Just use a simple and colourful code to topics. With a key at the top. Then people can view what they want. Christ most players don't even know national news is here!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If the past has shown us anything the global forum will stay in English and the European server will switch to French/Spanish/Russian all the key European spoken languages!!!

Edited by monk33y
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...