Game-Labs Forum

Keyboard Shortcuts List

Destraex

how to close that bloody console??! im in the middle of my first fight and my teammates are starting to get angry (me too!)

hitting Escape, right-clicking or left clicking do the trick. And yes it's one of my major annoyances with the current chat system :)

ESC... I know been there.   I hope they make it auto close after hitting enter.

hitting Escape, right-clicking or left clicking do the trick. And yes it's one of my major annoyances with the current chat system :)

hmm, didnt work, i pressed every key and mouse button, but i try that exact combination next time. thx for the reply i was pretty mad :)

hmm, didnt work, i pressed every key and mouse button, but i try that exact combination next time. thx for the reply i was pretty mad :)

I've had the problem twice where floated high over the ship (kinda like hitting the HOME key) unable to shoot or steer... it does give you the affect of being in chat mode.    It was going in/out of chat mode a couple of times that fixed it.   Pretty helpless feeling.  (and the others are thinking you're a dope for sailing right past an obvious shot or colliding)

Can we get a notification about the "Left mouse / Spacebar" issue fixed?

I hate to try it and have to leave a game quickly just because I can't use my ranging shots.   Early on I left games thinking I was playing against bots, now I know I was leaving teammates in a jam.

Can we get a notification about the "Left mouse / Spacebar" issue fixed?

I hate to try it and have to leave a game quickly just because I can't use my ranging shots.   Early on I left games thinking I was playing against bots, now I know I was leaving teammates in a jam.

I played today and could do single shots with space. No problem.

The last uipdate on my system does  something weird with the A and D keys when I press the D key the rudder goes full right and styas there and same but to the left for the A key?! I do not like it at all. :angry:

I have no joystik on my pc for the moment if you should ask it.

The last uipdate on my system does  something weird with the A and D keys when I press the D key the rudder goes full right and styas there and same but to the left for the A key?! I do not like it at all. :angry:

I have no joystik on my pc for the moment if you should ask it.

Same here after today's patch, glad to see i am not the only one, posted here about it : http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2804-rudder-not-centering-issue-still/

I have an azerty layout keyboard and for my Q and D keys set for rudder

for people who wants to shoot ranging shots with left mouseclick:

make sure your mouse/mouse driver supports this (my old logitech mouse with setpoint and overtools) if needed.

download autohotkey, create a blank textfile and save it later as .ahk

edit it:

LButton::Space
MButton:ä
9::LButton

in this case when i press the left mouse button it triggers the spacebar (which cannot be changed in this game)

ä is just a placeholder for broadside (fire1), i release with the middle mouse button

9 is a substitute for a mouseclick (needed in menus) it should be something you usually dont press in chat and be carefull with special keys as öä,.#+, as they can be something hardcoded like the spacebar to other functions

this is just a simple script, autohotkey gives you much more options to customize it even further

for people who wants to shoot ranging shots with left mouseclick:

make sure your mouse/mouse driver supports this (my old logitech mouse with setpoint and overtools) if needed.

download autohotkey, create a blank textfile and save it later as .ahk

edit it:

LButton::Space

MButton:ä

9::LButton

in this case when i press the left mouse button it triggers the spacebar (which cannot be changed in this game)

ä is just a placeholder for broadside (fire1), i release with the middle mouse button

9 is a substitute for a mouseclick (needed in menus) it should be something you usually dont press in chat and be carefull with special keys as öä,.#+, as they can be something hardcoded like the spacebar to other functions

this is just a simple script, autohotkey gives you much more options to customize it even further

Great find!    However since this is a Alpha game and changes should be forthcoming, I'll wait.   In the meantime I'll continue to mistakenly fire my B/S when I mean a ranging shot... dang it!!!

But you know, I know where to go find a possible workaround (thanks again).

and that is... Right Mouse Button (RMB).

On that same sorta question, I read you can do a quick look-around using the Alt-RMB, but I can't seem to make that happen... any thoughts?

Is it Alt - then click RMB or RMB then click the Alt key?

And... does anyone have a problem switching to the bow guns?   mine keep hoping back to a side.   I have to zoom out then line up the ship and then RMB.