Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RAMJB

Who said "don't have high expectatives"? (First impressions)

Sep 19th for me..... this is worse that waiting at the dentist for a painful extraction....

Could I advise you check again - I just received my Key.  It seems the heroes at Game-Labs are pushing well into the night.

Good luck, Captain.

For the record, it does say beta on my Steam game library.  ;)  I keep seeing both Alpha and Beta used depending on the instance, I'm not sure what to call it outside of early access.     

Heck, I ordered yesterday and I am checking my Steam library/the Steam Shop once in a while since then: I cannot find a game called "Naval Action" there. Where should I look. Still no game key here, but I could  wait a bit if there is a constant communication telling us, when to expect them. And, yes, I shouldn´t read all these comments in favor of the Alpha/Beta access --- get´s me jealous! :angry:

@sharpe: I hope this doesn´t reveal the landlubber ;) , but "greenlight" makes me think of starboard - nothing else comes to my mind. So what is this hint about? Much appreciated!

The Steam greenlight. its separate feature where you can find quite a few names that the steam community can and has voted on their desire to see a game launched via Steam. 

• Like 1

Fantastic atmospheric combat.... tweaks needed of course but the basics are there!

I loved that battle we lost, with the two brigs coming for us like mad. We might have lost, but that brig who so confidently rammed me SANK...

I love to let them push my little cutter away to their side as I unleash a full double shot broadside...to then once they're past, fall towards their side, cross their stern, and massacre their rear end :D. We did hold our own very well there

• Like 1