Game-Labs Forum

Servidor?

ATLAS y FNI creo que se vienen al europeo. Los rusos ni idea. Los italianos hace tiempo que no juegan. RAE no sabemos nada.  También hay otros clanes pequeños que no han dicho nada. Quedan los que no están en ningún clan o en clanes individuales.

Yo imagino que, franceses, daneses, suecos y españoles nos iremos un 80 o 90% al servidor europeo......

Holandeses no tengo claro que harán...

Americanos e ingleses se quedarán en el global, hasta que los ingleses europeos se den cuenta que no pintan nada allí, y se vendrán al europeo....

Y los piratas........... pues mitad y mitad imagino............ 

Hay que ser realistas, cuando el servidor global esté siendo nightflippeado todo el tiempo por chinos o americanos al final los británicos de verdad acabaran viniendose a este porque les encanta pegarse con nosotros, asi que tiempo al tiempo. Hasta donde se, los AHOY van seguros al servidor europeo y algunos clanes  holandeses también.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Intrepido said:

Since you ask. Augustus, one of the leaders / commanders of the ZERG clan (essentially the main British) has commented that he will be in the clan meeting to organize the global server.

Sorry to comment in english, but this is correct. Majority of the Brit clans will be staying on the global server for the time being, at least the ones that has contacted me. Some are waiting to see what happens with the meeting on Saturday.  

Both "new" servers will figure out how to distribute their players since it is the majority of the western alliance will be on the global server And the majority of the eastern alliance is leaving, leaving no opponents to fight at first.  

3 hours ago, Intrepido said:

In my opinion, at first most of the clans of the British, Dutch and American nation will remain in the global. Simply by appreciation and consideration with your beloved brothers of arms of the United States.

Over time, the European server will be filled with new players and those who end up with the change of ports at times that have no noses to defend.

Do not be so sure. People will flock to whatever server has the highest population (more people = more content) and on paper right now the global server will have greater numbers.  

Everything is of course subject to change.

Edited by Christendom

Thanks for the info.

I will answer to you in english just once, since this is the Spanish language section of the forum.

My impression is that European players will stay on global if (or until) their coalition wins. The ones in the faction that will start loosing (also - I guess - due to some nightflips) a will likely consider shifting to European server.

I sincerely hope that you will gather enough USA/Oceania/Far East playerbase in Global, since I dunno how many Europeans will remain there in the long term.

PS: I'm not complaining about nightflips, even if they are actually a problem in my opinion, they are just the consequence of different timezones so no one is really guilty for them.

Edited by victor