Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of the French Council about the new European server

PIerrick de Badas

16 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

How do you claim "fair play" when this situation is 1 vs.6 ?? Laughable.<_<

I believe Christendom should be applauded and I commend him for using defensive tactics to keep his stern from getting raked and possible boarding from SIX aggressors. Perhaps next time you can ask him, with kind words, to sit still and roll over? Then, and only then, that be considered "fair". No?

Besides, isn't your post here is off topic?. Isn't this thread about you all patting yourselves on each other's back on EA's Exodus?

so your saying that if your out numbered cheating/exploiting is okey or what ? 

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

I intentionally tried to back up into the shallows to avoid a Vic.  I didn't know it'd glitch out in the process.  The Vic actually followed me and almost flipped 

It was not a glitch neither a bad games

I've the video of all the battle, a french pas throught a land, an anotehr one cap hit victory and almost sunk. This battle was stupidly crazy and everyone include Cristendom for what i read have had fun in. Noone spoke about glitching or more but more about programmation issue.
if i may found back the link i would share it but it's neitehr a good battle neither a thread (here) to speak about it. It's just a fun bug^^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Could you chill again? I think everybody was just joking around. (atleast me) :D 

However that thumbnail looks awesome with the gunboat

edit: Lol yeah ok you wasted french time with using a glitch on purpose. I wonder why french didnt do a tribunal when they even have a vid

The key theme here Is I didn't know it would glitch.  I Just wanted to get as far into the shallows as possible to waste their time, hoping that dummy in the gunboat would get close to board.  And he did.   I can't help bad coding.

I just want to make sure accusations are treated justly on both sides of the aisle.  Seems to have been some made here. 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

24:24 into the video when the french tried for a while to get to you

Unbenannt.PNG

And?  Wasn't this after they already called me an exploiter or whatever in the chat.  Then they did the same.  They didn't stop for fear of glitching.  That Vic was about to flip.  

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

So they had the choice to glitch too and try to get to you or leave battle and let you escape.

I understand why they did it. You did it to waste their time like you already mentioned so yeah. Nice fairplay christendom. :D 

About as fair as a 6 on 1, logging off in front of the swords for every battle or keeping Brit hostility fleets engaged until the battle times out.  All seem to be allowed.  And keeping these 6 in battle allowed us to tag a couple aggies outside Wilmington trying to log off. 

?

6 hours ago, azu said:

so your saying that if your out numbered cheating/exploiting is okey or what ? 

what exploit? as i understand from the picture and Christendom's own words, is he turned into the shore line to cover his rear.. how is this an "exploit"? because he didn't give you his rear? Where is it written that you cannot put or beach one's own stern on or near the beach to protect it??

So if i turn and run, because I am outnumbered, I am cheating because I was using the "timer exploit"? I will do that all day long if I find myself at a dis-advantage. As well as Christendom's maneuver.

(Next thing your gonna tell me that football coaches don't try to run time down by "subbing" in players when there is 1:30 minutes left in extra time/game and it takes the players 30 seconds to leave/enter field of play. Or the goalkeeper holding onto the ball longer than usual.)

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

Are you accusing me sir?

nahh i was asking questen and i wanted to bring it over to the logging out issue where denmark is vastly outnumbered and see if your still would say the same. and can you tell your murica players to stop accusing denmark of using the duplication cheat when there is no evidence of it being used on our site if your have problem with being accused unfairly. and to be fair your site have been acussing the danes of the 1 rate is 4 rate battle for weeks now and that is as much beyond our control as your glitch in that picture

On 21/3/2017 at 11:27 AM, Hethwill said:

I defend the game. Don't make mistakes. Players come players go.

If I am asleep, someone can take my spot, no ? Same should happen with everyone else, no ? That was my reasoning of my sarcasm :)

No one will take your spot. That's the problem - and have been all these long 5 months. I'm more or less done with discussing the split servers - it's the best and only viable solution to make a gaming environment with less salt, more PvP and by far more fun. I know you don't like RvR but I do - and I like OW PvP as well. I see them as eachothers compliments - if the competitive nature of the game is balanced and fair for all parties players will keep playing and even return to the game. If the competitive nature of the game is unbalanced and unfair people will stop playing and not come back. It's really quite simple and apparently the only ones who can't see it is the same guys who spent 5 months berating, belittling and namecalling anyone who pointed out the nightflips is a growing problem that over the past 5 months has forced a lot of players out of the game. Those very players are prerequisite for your OW PvP.

On 21/3/2017 at 11:28 AM, Twan said:

nighflips blablabla.. see how you cope when the russians join the EU server. if they ever will of course.. You won't lose any sleep but still alot of undefended ports. Have fun bye

We will and I thank you for the sentiment. I hope you have fun on the global server as well.

On 21/3/2017 at 11:57 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

You know you where the last one to contact me after I made that post about how we kinda got brushed off when a couple of us came over asking if ya'll wanted help.  Your message was sent three days after the others that asked. after the post.  Which means you where the last one to even try.   By than we all rolled Spain, but things picked back up on PvP2 so we droped the concept of coming over and helping.

So your saying the "nightflipper" aren't a bunch of scrubbs is the real reason you couldn't beat them even with low numbers?   Cause all it would of took was a few guys in there time zones here and there to make a full team.  Didn't have to have screeners if it's a defense.  Sounds like more excuses to not let others fight your fights.   But hay have fun on your new server.  We will see how things look 3-4 months from now any way.

The no-skills don't need much skill when most nightflipped ports are 10vs25 - not 20vs25. And as the danish saying goes - even a stopped clock shows the correct time twice a day.

On 22/3/2017 at 1:36 AM, Louis Garneray said:

Not really... Everybody is mad to see you leave and accept the devil's offer to split the server community.

Well.. For months I've been berated by the western alliance so honestly I don't understand the fuss when I'm offered a server that better suits my gaming desires and accepts that offer.

On 22/3/2017 at 3:44 AM, Cabral said:

That's gonna be easy to clean the area, you mostly will find only AI on brit ports. And you are being very optimistic about finding some dutch too.

You'd have to be very optimistic to find any dutch as it is.. Other than the shoring of 1st rates in Caracas..

On 22/3/2017 at 11:49 AM, TommyShelby said:

Well, i read the first 3-4 pages. 

While i respect whatever decision people choose, i cannot for the life of me see how splitting the community is going to help anyone. 
As it looks right now, both servers will probably end up with something like 200-300 people online which we all know isn't sustainable. If you do choose to go through with the split i've got no doubts that you will face much bigger issues on the new server (Lack of enemies, lack of nation balance, etc etc.). 

Alas, it is your decision and i respect it. But please think about it for a while longer, while it may solve 1 problem you will probably end up with a bunch of new problems... :)

I'm just sad that i will have to choose between the two servers, i will without a doubt have friends on both servers. :/

Well as it is possible atm to have toons on both the PvPEU server and the PvPUS server I doubt you'd be forced to never play with friends on one of the servers.

On 22/3/2017 at 5:33 PM, Louis Garneray said:

For those who don't know it's our Russians playing for France.

True, and the only consistent proposal from a lot of vocal  European players was to split the server... At least you got your choice without a consensus...

Not true.. There was very much a consensus between the European players.

5 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Well as it is possible atm to have toons on both the PvPEU server and the PvPUS server I doubt you'd be forced to never play with friends on one of the servers.

Yeah but you'd end up playing most on 1 server. Jumping between servers is annoying ;)

On 22/3/2017 at 6:33 PM, monk33y said:

What he means is most players will go to pvp global server.

The eu server will just intern become pvp us1.

You may win alot but one1 will play with you!!!

lol time will tell.. I know I'll have fun sinking swedes, spanish and french ships if no brits are around - And I bet the tone will be a lot more friendly due to everyone getting a full nights rest.. And when new EU players are going to choose servers? - I betcha' they are gonna pick the one where they don't get their RvR achievements steamrolled in their sleep.

30 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

Tripple post... Has somebody stolen edit button?

lol I may not be the most IT knowing person out there.... But thx for pointing out my short comings :)