Feydakin
[GRF] - Garde Royale Française
[MRF] - Marine Royale Française
[OCG] - Online Center Gaming
[SPQR] - Senatus Populusque Romanus
[UGLY] - Les Affreux
[ZF] - Zulu Family

Declares :

"We, the French clans, have decided by a common agreement, to sail into the new world called "PvP Europe" to give the best sailing conditions to our captains, especially being able to sleep at night.
By this, we are waiting new informations from the developers about this new world ("Server switching" conditions and Port Battle windows) to keep our community united in this new adventure."

This declaration has been signed by the following clan leaders or main officers :

[ACR] - Major General La Fayette
[EdR] - Kierrip de Badas
[ER] - Groslulu77
[FDT] - Takatounikey
[FED] - Eskiwit

[GRF] - Moncalm
[MRF] - Edward Teatch
[OCG] - Carcharodon
[SPQR] - Candac & Wolf74
[UGLY] - Castel
[ZF] - Zulu One

WHERE is Le Legion Etrangère? We are a French Clan, too, Monsieurs! We have fought and shed blood (lost timber) for France, too!

• Like 2

Well, i read the first 3-4 pages. 

While i respect whatever decision people choose, i cannot for the life of me see how splitting the community is going to help anyone. 
As it looks right now, both servers will probably end up with something like 200-300 people online which we all know isn't sustainable. If you do choose to go through with the split i've got no doubts that you will face much bigger issues on the new server (Lack of enemies, lack of nation balance, etc etc.). 

Alas, it is your decision and i respect it. But please think about it for a while longer, while it may solve 1 problem you will probably end up with a bunch of new problems... :)

I'm just sad that i will have to choose between the two servers, i will without a doubt have friends on both servers. :/

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, Lannes said:

WHERE is Le Legion Etrangère? We are a French Clan, too, Monsieurs! We have fought and shed blood (lost timber) for France, too!

You have been chosen to defend  st.lucie from nightflips. Thanks for staying on PVP1/Global

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

Let me remind you all:

Accusations of cheating without proof are reportable, and earn warning points.  The rule for such can be found here:

Effective Immediately

Accusing people or groups of cheating, or exploiting in the public forums or in game chat is not permitted with the following exceptions:

• If you have video or other effective and conclusive proof, you may post that proof along with the accusation in Tribunal.
  • If you do not have video or other effective proof, but instead suspect there may be wrongdoing, you may use F11, or Private Message Ink and/or an active Moderator on the forums.  Please provide as much evidence as possible, and please F11 and note the bug number where applicable.  If you're messaging Ink or the Moderators, it helps to have bug numbers (they look like NAB-12345, but bug numbers are not required) so that your complaint can be properly investigated.

Those who violate this rule in game are to be reported via right clicking the person's name where they made the statement, and selecting Report.  In the forums, please click the "Report" link at the top of the post.  Violation of this rule can result in withdrawal of your in game chat and/or forum posting privileges.

This is the warning for the thread.  Any further issues will be met harshly.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lannes said:

If you want, we can add new society to the text. We made the decison on TS and sadly we didn't see anyone from LLE when made it.

About others solutions ? As said to Augustus, the admin give us this solution and we pickd it. It's the easier to cod and it's just for few month before release. I proposed on a previsouly post on a previsously nightlfip thread to put window on testbed and to copy pvpeu1 to testbed to allow us to get assets. Some may have hardly test the new things and things would have stay the same for pvpue1
You are a lot to say it's a bad decision, that splitting server will kill the game but nightlfip are killing the games for years too. What proposal is making western alliance to solve the problem in a durable way that won't split the community and help it to survive? Not blabla but game mechanics. So far I just see people whinning about our decision to try to find the better place to enjoy the game or many topics about many proposals but nothing really concrete.

6 hours ago, Lannes said:

I will not speak for Pepin, but think that if he does come back to the game it will be on Global.  I for one however plan to move to join the Swedes on global.

7 hours ago, Lannes said:

Just send your main officer on the French Forum, give your oppinion about the switch and you'll be added to the post.

Or send you main officer to Kierrip on Teamspeak.
We can't write your name if we don't know what you'll do after the server changes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

I guess you're gonna stay with us on PVP Global if you want to continue playing more than 2 days per week.

Could you stop saying bs like this on forums please ? 
Just look on the numbers of players on the PvP 1 and you'll see by yourself that you're wrong here.

On 3/21/2017 at 0:30 PM, Marquis de Montcalm said:

Prefer to play with Fair Player

than play with glitching Player look like US Player .

How to use anything to prove u can t loose Battle .

311310_20170311130904_1.png

Hmmm accuse an eastern alliance member....deleted instantly.  Accuse a US player....stays up for a day.  Curious.  

I have the video of a French captain doing the exact same thing in that battle.  Chalk it up to a poorly designed world environment.  Want to watch it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Louis Garneray said:

What do you mean?

The French players (living in the Americas) who will move to PvP Europe, unless they are unemployed won't be able to play during European prime time 5 days out of 7.  And since all Europeans players will be in bed during Canada prime time and there won't be any possibility of any port battle when Europe sleeps I don't understand how what I am saying is "bs" as you say.

Afaik LLE isn't filled only by American players, there is players from all over Europe also, the best thing to do for this clan is to split up, they must create LLE too on the EU server, so the EU based players can play at their prime time against other players, and the US based players can stay on Global server.

9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Hmmm accuse an eastern alliance member....deleted instantly.  Accuse a US player....stays up for a day.  Curious.  

I have the video of a French captain doing the exact same thing in that battle.  Chalk it up to a poorly designed world environment.  Want to watch it?

Hey, someone gotta please whining side to keep them quite, right? :P just be careful to not accuse eastern alliance or mods may ban you. 

Edited by Captain Alexander

9 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

What do you mean?

The French players (living in the Americas) who will move to PvP Europe, unless they are unemployed won't be able to play during European prime time 5 days out of 7.  And since all Europeans players will be in bed during Canada prime time and there won't be any possibility of any port battle when Europe sleeps I don't understand how what I am saying is "bs" as you say.

You can always switch to the dark side. Plenty of players who will switch to French nation in global server.

Reading you want to leave because of your night flip problem ... okay if you want I am cool with it.

Reading about you comparing screening as a problem and not as a tactical move like it should ... oh boy ... if Server "Europe" will become a "Screening is a case for the tribunal"-thing then please let us alone ... How ridiculous ...

7 hours ago, Lannes said:

Sorry if your guild is not include in this announcement. This statement concerns only clan participating in the sovereign council of France. 

We cannot speak in the name of the other french guilds.

If you wish that your clan integrates the CNSF you have to contact an officer of the clan cities above.

And if your guild decide to come with us on this new world full of adventure, you are of course welcome!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

It's a screenshot of you having a glitch, I'm frankly not sure what the hubub is.  Player may think it was deliberate, but, it seems that it would be apparent to a reasonable person that the screenshot of a glitch is merely a fluke of the game.  You say the same above.

Please do not imply bias when I myself sail for the US.

13 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

It's a screenshot of you having a glitch, I'm frankly not sure what the hubub is.  Player may think it was deliberate, but, it seems that it would be apparent to a reasonable person that the screenshot of a glitch is merely a fluke of the game.  You say the same above.

Please do not imply bias when I myself sail for the US.

And words accusing me of unfair play and glitching.  I've seen other posts removed for less.  I just want the street of accusations to flow both ways sir.

1 hour ago, Louis Garneray said:

By the way when are the other Europeans players/nations going to announce their intention regarding PvP Europe server?

They replied, earlier in this thread, The main Spanish, Danish and Swedish clans will be on PvP EU, although some will maintain a presence on PvP Global, for their US players.

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Did I miss any other announcement in this topic?

I think it was Bearwall who posted this quote from the HRE thread into this topic regarding the Swedish position, would probably have to poke Sveno to get a fancy official statement.

On 3/21/2017 at 9:59 AM, rediii said:

Ich denke es hat noch niemand geschrieben weil es so offensichtlich ist. Aber die HRE wird auf den EU Server wechseln.

I think noone wrote it because it's so obvious but the HRE will change to the EU server.

Edited by Guest

why dont we just stop discussing the same thing over and over... this is not going anywhere.

you guys just leave, we will have two servers with 200 players tops in primetime. both servers either recover or the game just dies.

plane and simple. lets just get on with it and be done with this fruitless discussion on multiple threads

Edited by Chimera
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Just send your main officer on the French Forum, give your oppinion about the switch and you'll be added to the post.

Or send you main officer to Kierrip on Teamspeak.
We can't write your name if we don't know what you'll do after the server changes.

Thanks. I don't know what the changes are going to be. At the moment, I am playing PvP One EU. How are Global and the new EU related to this?

2 hours ago, rediii said:

what i see on that screenshot is land behind you, wind blowing into your face and you depowered so you go into the land on purpose. Just me analyzing a screenshot though, maybe you didn't know how to get out and tried with depowering.

I want to quote a dutch player here: "you want me to show you how to sail?". :D 

I intentionally tried to back up into the shallows to avoid a Vic.  I didn't know it'd glitch out in the process.  The Vic actually followed me and almost flipped 

On 3/21/2017 at 0:30 PM, Marquis de Montcalm said:

Prefer to play with Fair Player

than play with glitching Player look like US Player .

How to use anything to prove u can t loose Battle .

311310_20170311130904_1.png

How do you claim "fair play" when this situation is 1 vs.6 ?? Laughable.<_<

I believe Christendom should be applauded and I commend him for using defensive tactics to keep his stern from getting raked and possible boarding from SIX aggressors. Perhaps next time you can ask him, with kind words, to sit still and roll over? Then, and only then, that be considered "fair". No?

Besides, isn't your post here is off topic?. Isn't this thread about you all patting yourselves on each other's back on EA's Exodus?