Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

jasyaryar,

Please check your client revision (it's print in lower left corner just after game starts). It should be 12054. 

Anyway, please fully clean up your game files and re-download version from Steam.

Thanks a lot Avasyliev,actualy re-dowloding the game client from Steam and hopefully to can test the sea trials today,thank you very much once again :)

Noticing a jerking/freezing in the gfx whilst sailing. Its generally noticeable at the start of the game, and is more pronounced in the Tower Map!

My Specs

i7 920 3.4 OCed

GTX 770 nvidia

6 gb ram DDR3

Latest drivers 344.75 WHQL

Ultra settings 40-90 fps normally.

does your game freeze form time to time? so that you have to restart your pc?

we got similar specs.

mine i7 920 @4GHz

Gtx780ti

12 g Ram

ultra settings.

1. Joysticks and other game controllers affect rudder control by applying constant input. Or, to put it simply, my rudder was hard to port until I disconnected my joystick and other flight controllers.

2. Affects rudder. Solved when the controllers are unplugged, but this is a nuisance for gamers.

3. Allow removal of inputs, not just replacement.

I can confirm this. Rudder stuck to one side like double tapping A og D. Had to remove the rudder. I think maybe I accidently kicked the rudder controls on the floor or something giving it a slightly input. Had to remove the rudder pedals from the computer and restart game to make the problem go away.

I don't have top speed quality computer, but I noticed something interesting. When I join battle, the game is all jumpy and laggy, like I was playing on too high details and stuff, and passing time is not helping.
Im playing on medium, and I found strange solution to this.
I press esc, and change video options to "LOW" for a moment, and then come back to "Medium", and game is playing smoothly.

• Problem

• After losing my ship to a boarding party, the last ship on our team had disconnected.  I was unable to use my mouse to change camera view.  Hitting HOME also did nothing.

Why it is a problem

• Unable to see the rest of the battle and had to wait until the disconnected ship was sunk

What should developers do to fix the problem

• Most likely a bug.  Should be able to have free camera control if my ship has be taken over.  Also, end the game if the only player left has disconnected.

• Like 1

In this PvP match the brig got itself in front of my Trincomalee, while I was busy shooting the other Trincomalee. This strange collision happened, which resembles to elephants humping each other.

zikldk.jpg

This isn't anything new to the devs, but I wanted to let them know.