Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

I let go the game for the moment there are to many interuptions of the server during a game?! Impossible to enjoy a game when I am trowen out every two gamesto come back to nothhing or to a battle where the situation has changed without you and your ship is beiyng shotup....Bye until a month or two maybe! :angry:

I've been playing since the start of the open beta (alpha or whatever).  I've had zero disconnects, zero crash/freeze and the game runs 50+FPS on high.  Realize this is early in game development and the problem can very well be at your end.

Thats likely a voiceattack issue.. nothing the dev's can do if that program has a hiccup.

That's not how VoiceAttack works - it pushes keys on my local computer.

It's great for impaired persons to be able to play.

It doesn't matter to the game if VoiceAttack sends the keystroke or if I do - if the KEYSTROKE is ignored for 8 or 10 seconds and THEN executed.

It may be Steam, the pgm, the "internet" or some hacker in Qatar - but it weren't my computer - I checked it.

That's why I reported it as a possible bug

i was together with Ghost and Dekatus and some other in light PvE. i didnt see it myself because i was at the other end of the battle but it somewhat looked like this:

ghost in his Cutter for no apperent reason started diving into the ocean sadly i forgot to aks him for the gamelogs of that evening because of the time he works the last week.

i will provide more information to this later.

Hello. I have got a small problem.
I have no joystick connected.

I have an AZERTY keyboard.

0-Vuskup12-azerty-s-.png

In the launch menu, I did remap for that French config, and it works fine in game. Q for left, D right, A/E, W/C for manual sails..

However, if I double tap D, I go full starboard. If I double tap Q, nothing happens. Turns out I have to double tap A to go full port, which also effects the front sails. If I'm going full right, pressing Q to cancel the turn doesn't work. Turns out I have to press A to cancel it, switching me to manual sails at the same time. Basically when I change A/Q and W/Z around I suppose only part of those key functions are changed.

It's annoying in the middle of an engagement, missed quite a few volleys when the ship wouldn't stop turning until I realised what was happening.

I looked for a keyboard mapping config file to edit but couldn't find one.
I suppose that might be fixable fairly easily.

That's it, keep up the good work on that amazing game :)

Charles try to uninstall & install again. Worked for me.

I have the same problem as Charles, I have tried this and I'm afraid it didn't work for me, how about you Charles?

I'm running windows 7 64bit

my ping is about 40-50ms

my internet connection itself isn't terribly fast thou being in rural England, I get about 6meg down and between 0.4 and 1meg up. I suspect this could have something to do with it.

does anyone know what ports the game uses 

Good evening,

Some problems since the new patch :

I battled with a Snow aganist a Surprise. At the end I was almost sunk, but apparently the Surprise sunk befor me, because the battle was won  ???
When leavingI noticed I had 0 points. I think this happened because I left the battle.
I had also problems firing, Normally left mouse click should make full broad fire, but sometimes the canons do not fire.
Thanks for the help.
Mael

Here is a really funny bug. I boarded a Martello Fort using a Constitution. 200 of my men came over to man the fort's guns. An enemy brig came along and captured my empty frigate. Suddenly he had 351 men!!!! From a brig! Of course he captured the tower in a few seconds.

Here is a really funny bug. I boarded a Martello Fort using a Constitution. 200 of my men came over to man the fort's guns. An enemy brig came along and captured my empty frigate. Suddenly he had 351 men!!!! From a brig! Of course he captured the tower in a few seconds.

Probably deserters after you wasting a Constitution to sit on a rock!  ;)

Why waste a Constitution, and even worst why give it too the enemy for free?

Probably deserters after you wasting a Constitution to sit on a rock!  ;)

Why waste a Constitution, and even worst why give it too the enemy for free?

Because it was full of water and under the guns of a 130-gun ship, with no allied SOLs to speak of.

Such things should be reported by F11

Hello all,

since i started to have fun with this game something happens with GFX , took the time to try many different things and workarounds since i first saw this but apparently nothing i do can bypass this problem.

Problem : The Anti Aliasing settings reset to default ( OFF ) at the start of each battle and needs to be be reapplied each time on a new battle.

This is the settings i use in game :

737900Client2015011302075419cr.png

each time a new battle is launched i need to go back to the settings and click on x2 AA to get it applied again.

- I don't use x4 as it kills completely the FPS for now but it does the same on my tests, it resets each battle.

- Using only the " Ultra " preset and not the "custom" ones gives the same result with the aliasing going off.

- Trying to force the anti aliasing via the GPU control center doesn't work, i have a HD 7970Hgz and tried all settings possible for aliasing forced directly via the GPU control center and never got it to work in game.

- Trying to force those various AA settings via RadeonPro was also a failure.

- Trying via RadeonPro to use the SMAA injector included in this program was also a failure.

I don't know if I am alone on this problem or if it's a AMD/ATI issue only or if Nvidia's GPU's can force the AA directly via them control panel.

To summarize : there is apparently no way to keep anti aliasing setting in game, it resets after each battle and needs to be re-applied at the start of each new battle, and there is no way to force Anti Aliasing via the GPU control center or third part tools like RadeonPro, nor to use a SMAA injector still using RadeonPro.

Expected: GFX settings remaining from one battle to another with no need to re-apply the anti-alisasing settings at the start of each new battle.

Thanks.

• Like 1