Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

37 minutes ago, Remus said:

Game mechanics.

Recently killed (the guy you sunk) means no gold, xp or marks

Capping a ship means no gold, xp or marks ('the ship is its own reward' say the devs)

You should have done it the other way round. Sinking the one you capped would have got at least one of you rewards,

[Ramus]  

So sink the lower BR and always cap the higher rated ship right ?

4 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

[Ramus]  

So sink the lower BR and always cap the higher rated ship right ?

No. capture the ship which does not give you reward (recently killed).

Sink the ship which does (not recently killed).

Of course, this doesn't help if you particularly want an Indefatigable and don't want a Trincomalee. But given the opportunity, you may as well cap a recently killed ship regardless since it's the only reward you'll get (apart from what was in the hold).

Edited by Remus
  • Like 2

Impossible to create clan:

Can't create clan. Another player tried to create a clan and couldn't. He asked me if I could and I tried to with an alt. Even though I have the 100 000 gold, and I fill in the form, nothing happens when I click on "Create Clan".

F11'd.

Edited by Anolytic

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Impossible to create clan:

Can't create clan. Another player tried to create a clan and couldn't. He asked me if I could and I tried to with an alt. Even though I have the 100 000 gold, and I fill in the form, nothing happens when I click on "Create Clan".

F11'd.

To clarify - uppercase letters in Short name? What exact name was used?

3 minutes ago, Ink said:

To clarify - uppercase letters in Short name? What exact name was used?

I don't know about the other captain, but I used short/long: RSN / Royal Scandinavian Navy

No warning was given about name being taken or similar. The button simply did not register.

Edited by Anolytic

Just did two missions in a brig.

Mission 1 second lieutenant got snow and pickle.

Mission 2 first lieutenant got snow

As with pickle missions midshipman and ensign it appears reversed.

Both were F11 reported approximately 1700 and 1730 server time. In game name Eric Shun

Captain SeamanStaines, thank you for the report, please continue to report such cases.

Captain Anolytic, in your case, RSN tag is already in use by clan The RoyalSwedishNavyOfBlitzkrieg (29.01.2016). I assume, the same happened to another player you've mentioned.

Добрый день. После установки игры, и выбора сервера, я начал создавать своего персонажа. С этим проблем не вышло. Но она появилась в следующем: как только я нажимаю кнопку START, то на экране абсолютно ничего не меняется. Только слева в нижнем углу появляется чёрная точка, и всё. Я посчитал сначала это долгой загрузкой, но прошло уже пол часа, а экран так и не изменился. 
P.S. вместе с письмом прилагаю ссылку на скриншот:  https://mail.yandex.ru/?uid=376403841&login=malutin-mixail2016#message/162411061562049123

Since a few days I have problems with continously lags in game every few seconds. I changed nothing on my system nor on my router settings. Router has been reset und connection test sent = NAS-697226

So I am having a problem where I'm at the player selection screen and cant get into the open world. There is the black circle at the bottom left of the screen. Its weird how earlier this morning I was able to play the game and nothing was wrong. Then, I exit the game and went out to go get some lunch. There was no updates to my computer nor on steam or anything like that while I was gone. I did the report connection test. 

Report Number: NAS-698477

Love this game and I want to play more! 

Technical Problem:

System: Windows 10 64 Bit

CPU I7 - 2600 4 core

8 Gig Ram (DDR3)

Geforce GTX 970

If i play on Open World or Battle, my CPU Fan starts his work so fast and loud as he can.. he went up about more than 2500 RPM, the Temperatur goes up to 98 °C

.. and.. only in NA..

I*'ve tested it in WoWs, in Armored Warfare and in War Thunder.. there the CPU works "normal"

It isnt the GPU Fan.. because a Programm running which the Fan RPG shows..

Can you help?

8 hours ago, SirDanger said:

Technical Problem:

System: Windows 10 64 Bit

CPU I7 - 2600 4 core

8 Gig Ram (DDR3)

Geforce GTX 970

If i play on Open World or Battle, my CPU Fan starts his work so fast and loud as he can.. he went up about more than 2500 RPM, the Temperatur goes up to 98 °C

.. and.. only in NA..

I*'ve tested it in WoWs, in Armored Warfare and in War Thunder.. there the CPU works "normal"

It isnt the GPU Fan.. because a Programm running which the Fan RPG shows..

Can you help?

Could you please try a more resource demanding game to check? The games you listed above are not that resource demanding. Most likely the problem lies in insufficient air flow inside the case under load or lack of contact between CPU and the fan. Could you try to reduce graphics and check again?

Ressource Demanding Game.. for example? I dont know which game is "eating" ressources ;). The Flow is good.. 1 Fan in Front to put Air in and 1 to put out.. .. CPU Fan are cleaned up yesterday.. new Cool Paste on.. RAM is checked out, no mistakes .. but i try with less Graphics.. but.. the whole year before .. i've played.. it works without this Problem..

Medium / Low Graphics.. the same.. not so much.. but the Fan is powering up and the Temperatur (CPU) is going up

more Grapic / movement Probs.. its lagging while i look around with right mouse.. sometimes it dont work

Ok seems it is a System Problem .. ARK powers also the CPU and the Fan up..

thx

Edited by SirDanger

11 hours ago, Ink said:

In case the issue appears after this procedure, the fan might be mounted not that tightly.

Yeah.. that was the problem.. and after that my Graphic Card was going crazy.. up to 80° Celsius and 100 % Fan Speed.. .. now.. it all work fine.. damned shorts at the description of Mistakes ..

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had this problem?

As a complete novice with very little gold I was in a battle off a port that was not my home port (La Navasse).  I was sunk and so I had to return to port to start again.  I still had my XP and the 1000 or so gold but found myself in the port I was fighting near.

I purchased a new basic cutter for zero gold but when I came to sail I couldn't as I had no outpost I couldn't afford an outpost so I was stuck. I tried logging off and on again but I was still at La Navasse. I couldn't be towed to home port either as I couldn't sail.

Eventually I had to delete my persona loosing all my gold and XP to get back to my home port and start again.

Edit:  I have found a way out of this,  Buy a Basic Cutter, destroy the guns on it and then sail. Go back to your home port and sell the cutter for zero gold and then buy another ship.  This works for me and I don't have to loose all my gold and XP

Edited by Short John Silver
Update on this situation,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. Naval Action Crashed at About 23.00 hrs GMT. I cannot log on and there is a message informing me that 'crash reports are being sent"  At the time of the crash i was boarding an LGV in my Indy. In the hold was a lot of valuable stuff. Please can you fix this. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but this problem of sending F******G reports still persists.

Regards from Windy Wiltshire UK.

• 1 month later...
On 21.10.2017 at 12:23 PM, Intrepido said:

A new bug:

The list of contested ports is not being shown correctly. Only a few of them appears.

There is a bug at the moment - only former county capitals are shown there. Will be fixed in one of the next patches.

The same for the second issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night in a fleet battle our leader was shown as escaped on entry and a message box was shown that I had left the group. It had an X to close in the corner but here was no way I could see to get focus to the box to close it. The box was right in the middle of the screen right where you would aim at a ship. Consequently I was helpless until the box disappeared. 

On ‎05‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 3:54 AM, SeaMist said:

Last night in a fleet battle our leader was shown as escaped on entry and a message box was shown that I had left the group. It had an X to close in the corner but here was no way I could see to get focus to the box to close it. The box was right in the middle of the screen right where you would aim at a ship. Consequently I was helpless until the box disappeared. 

UI bugs will be fixed with the new UI

any now why mediuns canons( 9 pd and 12 pd), in Santissima, dont down  central bar of  life, neither in big boats nor in small?. When I shot I see hulls, crew killed and cannons destroyed, but central bar no down. Its only happen me with santissima

1 hour ago, Alado said:

any now why mediuns canons( 9 pd and 12 pd), in Santissima, dont down  central bar of  life, neither in big boats nor in small?. When I shot I see hulls, crew killed and cannons destroyed, but central bar no down. Its only happen me with santissima

Captain, do you mean it happens when you firing a broadside to another ship's stern/bow (raking fire)? 

"it happens when my ship is paralell against the other, firing broadside vs broadside, whith the enemy ship's lateral band taken out and the other ship's thickness is less than the penetration power of 12pd and 9 pd cannons a this distance"

Edited by Alado