Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

I lost 1 dura on a ship that I escaped from battle, + the loot that was in the hold of that ship. I have F11'd it (player name Strategist). 3 pirates ganked me in the rookie zone. I switched from my main ship and sent it away from the battle by asking it to retreat. The ship escaped and I was later captured. After the battle my ship had 1 less dura and no loot in the hold. A ship that didn't sink or get captured should not loose a dura or any items from its hold.

Edit: Counting fleet ships I lost 3 duras in that battle even though I escaped 1 ship, 1 was captured and 1 surrendered. So I should only have lost 2 dura. Presumably my gankers got the loot despite the fact that they let the ship holding it escape.

Edited by Anolytic

HI...

since  wednesday i cant  open the shop  at KPR. If i click at shop i have the normal menu

updates/cannons/consuable/materials/resources   if i try to click once of them ..nothing happens.

so i can't trade in  KPR.  All my other Outpost are working fine.. I ll started the game several times,

but without success.

I also F11'd this.

regards kubbu

On 18.03.2017 at 5:23 PM, Anolytic said:

I lost 1 dura on a ship that I escaped from battle, + the loot that was in the hold of that ship. I have F11'd it (player name Strategist). 3 pirates ganked me in the rookie zone. I switched from my main ship and sent it away from the battle by asking it to retreat. The ship escaped and I was later captured. After the battle my ship had 1 less dura and no loot in the hold. A ship that didn't sink or get captured should not loose a dura or any items from its hold.

Edit: Counting fleet ships I lost 3 duras in that battle even though I escaped 1 ship, 1 was captured and 1 surrendered. So I should only have lost 2 dura. Presumably my gankers got the loot despite the fact that they let the ship holding it escape.

This is a known issue, fix in proccess (check this thread)

On 18.03.2017 at 6:58 PM, kubbu said:

HI...

since  wednesday i cant  open the shop  at KPR. If i click at shop i have the normal menu

updates/cannons/consuable/materials/resources   if i try to click once of them ..nothing happens.

so i can't trade in  KPR.  All my other Outpost are working fine.. I ll started the game several times,

but without success.

I also F11'd this.

regards kubbu

To clarify - have you you tried to verify integrity of game cache in Steam?

• Like 1

I apologize lads in advance if this has already been reported...however last night while cruising just North of the Rookie Player Area, just of the French port of Walker's Cay.  I noticed that the port was missing it's flag.  Not a huge deal but I did F-11 and send a snapshot with description to the developers.  Just wanted to post up about it and see if any of my fellow Captains had seen this as well.

2 hours ago, Skokauckas said:

I apologize lads in advance if this has already been reported...however last night while cruising just North of the Rookie Player Area, just of the French port of Walker's Cay.  I noticed that the port was missing it's flag.  Not a huge deal but I did F-11 and send a snapshot with description to the developers.  Just wanted to post up about it and see if any of my fellow Captains had seen this as well.

Good report. There are a couple of those. Ays being one of them.

On 01/03/2017 at 8:44 AM, PIerrick de Badas said:

I know war supply are going someday to disapear from the game

Too bad if so, because PvP servers need non-combat gameplay + incentives to sail in enemy waters in traders, that's what war supplies achieve.

I guess some other features might do it too.

• 4 weeks later...

1st, I apologize if this in the wrong part of the forums. I am having an issue for the last 3 days now. I can't get the game to launch properly. I click play, and it takes me through the start up screens just fine, but every time I choose PvE, it just sits on the "player selection" screen until eventually it gives up and goes to a "log in" screen as if the game has crashed. Friends that I was taking to in Team Speak and were in game when I tried to log in said that the members list for our clan said I was in game, but it won't go to the "entering port" loading screen. I can load both PvP servers completely, but I can't use the chat window in either server. I click "nation", "global", ect. but nothing comes up in chat window. I've verified game file integrity, checked fire wall settings, but can't get it working correctly. Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this??

May be a wrong thread here, but why we can not sail anymore? Sitting in LGV ,good wind, all sails up, no speed,nada...

Dude in Const same port sailing 1 knot......

Is that a bug?

Apperas now on Testbed server.

Edited by Fenris

21 minutes ago, Fenris said:

May be a wrong thread here, but why we can not sail anymore? Sitting in LGV ,good wind, all sails up, no speed,nada...

Dude in Const same port sailing 1 knot......

Is that a bug?

Apperas now on Testbed server.

Got an answer for this..Thx.

Hi i have a problem and when i log in with my logins without problems in the game but i can not move to make a little something and all 40sek ca he puts me back again or resete again except where I am in the city have me extra one New pc bought the performance but I still have the same problem the game I bought 6 months ago and did not move me centimeter what is the problem game làuft otherwise without jerking please hleft I've already tried everything reinstalled my account Cleared internet router re-started I do not know any more.

18 hours ago, SwissWardog said:

Hi i have a problem and when i log in with my logins without problems in the game but i can not move to make a little something and all 40sek ca he puts me back again or resete again except where I am in the city have me extra one New pc bought the performance but I still have the same problem the game I bought 6 months ago and did not move me centimeter what is the problem game làuft otherwise without jerking please hleft I've already tried everything reinstalled my account Cleared internet router re-started I do not know any more.

Captain, please run connection test report via Steam Launcher

F to set sails on auto, sometimes you have to press it twice.  At least on current live.

You press it once, it goes on auto and back on manual right after.  It kinda blinks fast.  Then you press it again and it works. This has been on live server pretty long actually.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have had very serious technical issues since the major patch came out. The issue that has plagued me is constant game crashes which happens in battle and in OW. The game crashes are so serious that I cannot alt-tab out of the game in order to close the window. My PC goes into complete freeze mode, where only a hard reboot of the computer can fix the issue. I have submitted crash reports for this issue but I thought I would post on here to see if anyone can provide me with a fix.

Thanks,

Duke

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Could you please try to monitor GPU temperature with a program like GPU-Z to check it does not overheating?

Ya I will do that.

Update:

I have played NA with the GPU-Z software running. Under full load temperatures do not exceed 68C. A little hot, but nothing that would cause a GPU crash.

Edited by The Iron Duke

MUST FIX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Subject: AI FLEET

Problem: AI Fleet Members WILL board as a first option when left on Free Mode or set to Destroy.

How to fix: MUST be " DO NOT BOARD" fleet option when issuing orders.

Reason: I have a Indefatigable fully crewed. If its' crew out numbers an enemy AI, his FIRST action to "Destroy" the selected AI or when set to "Free Mode", he will stop and board. Costing me thousands in lost crew, or possibly worse....loosing the entire ship!

This needs to be fixed asap.

2 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Hello!

i did an F11 report on this but wanted to see if you can help  

myself, Francau and Pit1969 engaged 2 Danish players this evening (around 10pm Eastern time) 

we capped them both, sunk 1 and I put the other in fleet. 

When we left the battle none of us received PVP marks, XP, nor any gold. 

The trincomolee Francau capped and sank was a 'recently killed' player, but the Indefatigable that I capped and put into fleet was not

is this a bug or glitch?or is the the game mechanics?

thanks!

Game mechanics.

Recently killed (the guy you sunk) means no gold, xp or marks

Capping a ship means no gold, xp or marks ('the ship is its own reward' say the devs)

You should have done it the other way round. Sinking the one you capped would have got at least one of you rewards,