Game-Labs Forum
admin

Ship wipe - coming soon!

Just now, Liquicity said:

*cough* daily small battle challenge *cough*

Yes, hope it gets populated.

For me though is too early, still driving home after office :)

6 minutes ago, BadBenny said:

Time to fight now GB>US>VD no need to run away any more :D

Hell if we get the current Test bed patch they can fight each other. Cause we Pirates will be to busy doing BLACK ON BLACK  when that patch comes out.....lol

4 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

@admin we will be able to capture 1 rates again?

You can all ready capture 1st rates that are owned by players.  I think it's good we can't capture NPC's SOL"s in real life you would send that prize back any way for the Admiralty to do as they please and recommissioned any way.

• Like 1

Glad I saw this just before crafting my biggest ship yet. Now I guess I'll just hold onto the materials. :)

How is this going to affect leveling up on crafting?

@admin What about fireship fitting? Do we have to learn that too? :D

9 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

*cough* daily small battle challenge *cough*

1st rate small battle incoming?

Edited by JonSnowLetsGo
  • Like 2

Just now, JonSnowLetsGo said:

@admin What about fireship fitting? Do we have to learn that too? :D

i think you need to convert irl to learn that
*gets banned*

1. What happens to my paints? Are they still going to be applicable on new ships?
2. What happens to my redeemables? Are they still going to give me ships (just new versions?)
3. What happens to Ship Notes from reward ship chests? Are they still going to give me ships just the new ones? or are they gone too?

Cheers and thanks in advance

• Like 6

Hello Devs,

a great thank you for changing that. That solves the game exploiting with this copy of Upgrades for all times. That means we have even fights after the ship wipe. Iam looking forwaRD to it.

Best Regards

Donjuan

Guest sruPL

As wipe is coming, everyone take your Santa Cecilias for the rally as you still have them! Make a good use of them and let's group together :)

45 minutes ago, admin said:

no

captured/crafted ships are all the same in quality - grey (with minor differences perhaps)
what matters is your level of ship knowledge for that vessel. 

So only a ship I never sailed before is grey? Does that mean after sailing surps for 24 hours if I capture a surp it will in fact be gold and not grey?

Good work, but I hope you have an advertisement plan laid out. Player base is at all time low. Make sure to give newly registered players some starting rewards as bait and reward them continuously (log in and get rewarded, sail the seas and get rewarded) otherwise you will not see many players returning. Knowing your game can't function without numbers such steps is a must to survive imho. 

Edited by Ned Loe
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, fox2run said:

End of pvp as I see it.

Why? Explain. I will still pvp in my grey ship and make it better over time. The thing is if you are not sure in you pvp skills you will never take out that 'ALL' unlocked boat. This will simply mean that only skilled players will be brave enough to sail the seas in their best ships (having more advantage over new guys with nothing unlocked). It doesn't mean that you can't gank them and take their boats as History shows. ;) Simply prepare for the best adrenaline rush in game history and that is how I see it. 

Edited by Ned Loe

2 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

So only a ship I never sailed before is grey? Does that mean after sailing surps for 24 hours if I capture a surp it will in fact be gold and not grey?

If you capture a Player that sailed Surprise for 2 weeks and unlocked all perks/slots - his ship will have everything unlocked and will be considered 'Gold' or 'Legendary'. I don't think NPCs will sail 'All Unlocked' Ships. The longer you sail your favorite ship the better it will get. Correct me if I am wrong...

Edited by Ned Loe

Looks great devs!

i can't wait.  I am waiting on the non nation building rats.  ?

Thank you for the update.