Game-Labs Forum

26 People in PB again

Takumi El risitas

Oh look, another mysterious cerberus in the battle.  Why does this keep happening to just our side?

I certainly hope the players on the glitched side evened up the battle.  These issues that keep consistently benefiting one player base over the other are growing tiresome.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4

26 vs 24. 

Credit to the Spanish side that one (1) player left on their side, still leaving the PB at 25 vs 24 (and then only a few minutes later the Cerberus (Gregori) that joined the US side escaped (leaving it 25 vs 23).

This is twice now that this has happened against the US/British in the last few days. 

Please devs, fix this if you want any hope of players respecting the integrity of the game. 

• Like 2

Devs said they would make it so that ships leaving did not close spots but it has not happened yet, and this will only make the alts/trolls stay in if no one is punished for it.  But it is "funny" that i don't see it in the other sides replays but we see it over and over in ours.  I agree that this and other "integrity" issues have damaged my enthusiasm for the game as of late.

• Like 1

I find it very interesting indeed that this magic 26 players bug happen only to their side and not ours. Oh and don't forget magic cerberus who left after a few minutes.  Some weird Voodo

Maybe Eastern Alliance guys can tech us too this magic 26 players bug...

For those who can't count. here is screenshot.

SWugsni.jpg

Edited by Captain Alexander

1 hour ago, Captain Alexander said:

I find it very interesting indeed that this magic 26 players bug happen only to their side and not ours. Oh and don't forget magic cerberus who left after a few minutes.  Some weird Voodo

Maybe Eastern Alliance guys can tech us too this magic 26 players bug...

For those who can't count. here is screenshot.

SWugsni.jpg

You should be more respectful and stop calling people ''bugabusers'' among other things, to the people who asks 1 of their guys to leave the battle when this bug happens but I guess crying and insulting is way easier. 

About the alts, I really think this kind of behaviour should be banned and punished harder than it is now, because certainly the damage this can do to a PB can be decisive and it's pretty unfair. It happened to us and we reported it, US should do the same.

Edited by Dave Hadley
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Dave Hadley said:

You should be more respectful and stop calling people ''bugabusers'' among other things, to the people who asks 1 of their guys to leave the battle when this bug happens but I guess crying and insulting is way easier. 

About the alts, I really think this kind of behaviour should be banned and punished harder than it is now, because certainly the damage this can do to a PB can be decisive and it's pretty unfair. It happened to us and we reported it, US should do the same.

it dose get reported and it keeps happening so the problem is likely one of punishment. I ask, dose anyone know a player who has been banned for this?

13 hours ago, Dave Hadley said:

You seem to talk alot but know nothing. 23vs25 seems fair to you? I didn't call anyone bug abusers, but someone figured out how to do it.

Edited by Captain Alexander

Thumbs up to the Spanish player (Capt Daniel) who left. This may just be a genuine bug, its only happened twice and statistically with only two alliances it happening to the same one twice don't mean much. Key thing is "well done" chap wot left from Spain (and their fleet for doing it).

As for the Cerb...well ya know...we get this all the time, folks entering, tagging etc when its obviously BAD for the side they have a flag for. Muppets ? Noobs ? Cheats ? we don't know, lets just hope the patch fixes it (and BR tagging and port logging) and it comes SOOOOOON.

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jeheil said:

As for the Cerb...well ya know...we get this all the time, folks entering, tagging etc when its obviously BAD for the side they have a flag for. Muppets ? Noobs ? Cheats ? we don't know, lets just hope the patch fixes it (and BR tagging and port logging) and it comes SOOOOOON.

We cant stop the alts, I can promise that in the last months we have not taken any to the battles. (talking just about VLTRA clan)

12 minutes ago, Jeheil said:

Thumbs up to the Spanish player (Capt Daniel) who left. This may just be a genuine bug, its only happened twice and statistically with only two alliances it happening to the same one twice don't mean much. Key thing is "well done" chap wot left from Spain (and their fleet for doing it).

The bug is just that, a bug, We played fair the battles whit that bug (forcing one of our side to leave the battle).I cant understand that MOST of the other alliance call us "exploiters" when we have played fair leaving the PB. The result of the PB is another thing.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Captain Alexander said:

You seem to talk alot but know nothing. 23vs25 seems fair to you? I didn't call anyone bug abusers, but someone figured out how to do it.

And of course it had to be the spanish who figured it out and abused of it right?

About the 23vs25, there was nothing the spanish people could do to help that. The Cerb thing sucked and if you don't remember we had our own issue with an alter named John Capra who managed to totally ruin the intentions of a mortar brig of joining a PB.

And no, sadly I don't know about anyone getting banned because of using an alt in these ways, but I would like to, because that would mean something is being done about this shit. 

• Like 1