Game-Labs Forum

US Should Join w/ Spain France Sweden

EL LOCO

Ok, lets move all Europeans and spaniards to EU server...

I´ll see the future: 3 weeks after that, all americans playing at US server will be bored of fishing and trading. No PVP, cause they made a "wall" inviting non-americans to left server.It must be so funny to play in a plain and flat world with no enemies! :)

Lets do better europeans, lets go to another game!!!

REALLY??? I think the average of age here is upper thant the level of stupid and selfish ideas exposed here.

We are all together, mostly caused by sleepersdevs, sinking the game before to released as a final product.

Kind regards (to everyone!)

10 minutes ago, deltonos said:

Ok, lets move all Europeans and spaniards to EU server...

I´ll see the future: 3 weeks after that, all americans playing at US server will be bored of fishing and trading. No PVP, cause they made a "wall" inviting non-americans to left server.It must be so funny to play in a plain and flat world with no enemies! :)

Lets do better europeans, lets go to another game!!!

REALLY??? I think the average of age here is upper thant the level of stupid and selfish ideas exposed here.

We are all together, mostly caused by sleepersdevs, sinking the game before to released as a final product.

Kind regards (to everyone!)

I knew you were a flat earth theory guy deltonos

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I knew you were a flat earth theory guy deltonos

Yeah, here in North Korea (the mother of all Koreas!) take the Naval action map: earth is square and flat. We are afraid to go far away east of Kids Harbour!

1 hour ago, Surathani said:

I see you obviously cannot debate my point with merit. Ty for the "I don't want to be left out" filler.

Obviously you didn't get my point. 

1. I pull into doubt your generalising "you people" naming. No debate there, besides a bid for weakness from your part.

2. Cherry picking happens on both sides of the fence. So your argument was void.

Edited by Kloothommel

6 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

Obviously you didn't get my point. 

1. I pull into doubt your generalising "you people" naming. No debate there, besides a bid for weakness from your part.

2. Cherry picking happens on both sides of the fence. So your argument was void.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

By the way, that port battle sounded like it was epic fun. Great tactical fighting was to be had? No? I bet youguys patted eachother on the shoulder? No? Well, great stuff here... 20170303030148_1.jpg

I'm sure your not the only one feining sleep. I dont see you on this list, but yet you are here now to forumwhine. The horror. You will just work flip it back. Maybe you want to explain to Spain why you dribble here but cant showup for an alliance defence.

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 2

End of the Quasi War.   Declare war on the British. .

Revenue cutters in the service of the United States Revenue-Marine, the predecessor to the United States Coast Guard, also took part in the conflict. The cutter USRC Pickering, commanded by Edward Preble, made two cruises to the West Indies and captured ten prizes. Preble turned command of Pickering over to Benjamin Hillar, who captured the much larger and more heavily armed French privateer l'Egypte Conquise after a nine-hour battle. In September 1800, Hillar, Pickering, and her entire crew were lost at sea in a storm. Preble next commanded the frigate Essex, which he sailed around Cape Horn into the Pacific to protect American merchantmen in the East Indies. He recaptured several American ships that had been seized by French privateers.[8][9][10]

American naval losses may have been light, but the French had successfully seized many American merchant ships by the war's end in 1800—more than 2,000, according to one source.[11]

Although they were fighting the same enemy, the Royal Navy and the United States Navy did not cooperate operationally or share operational plans. There were no mutual understandings about deployment between their forces. The British sold naval stores and munitions to the American government, and the two navies shared a signal system so they could recognise the other's warships at sea and allowed their merchantmen to join each other's convoys for safety

Edited by EL LOCO

What hello kittying Aussies. That part of the player-base is more or less a decrepit shadow of it's previous set, courtesy of the devs placing maintenance down-time right in the centre of their active playing time. The idea that there is neough of them to fight the US playerbase is a hello kittying joke,  but you probably already knew that.

7 minutes ago, Crowley said:

What hello kittying Aussies. That part of the player-base is more or less a decrepit shadow of it's previous set, courtesy of the devs placing maintenance down-time right in the centre of their active playing time. The idea that there is neough of them to fight the US playerbase is a hello kittying joke,  but you probably already knew that.

Hellokitted

On 3/7/2017 at 11:48 AM, Crowley said:

Memory might be failing me, but didn't they move the maintenance time back 2 hours so that instead of cutting right into Aussie primetime it's taking place a bit before it?

Find me any Australians that play this game in worthwhile numbers, Aegir. All the bullshit said about how nightflips, US prime time and keeping people awake in the early morning GMT is a load of horseshite. Simply point is, Eastern scum want the US playerbase kicked from the server so they can enjoy their glorious EU prime time rickrolling.

On 3/9/2017 at 5:36 AM, monk33y said:

Lol I love this it's not historic game. Spain had no allies Durring this period. I'm all up for steamrolling Spain. Your capital would make a nice British holiday spot 

mojito_cocktail_phone_points_beach_20667

Looking forward to the Little Sisters of the Holy Mojito serving us up some nice Mohitos! B)

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
  • Like 1