Game-Labs Forum

US Should Join w/ Spain France Sweden

EL LOCO

1 minute ago, Hethwill said:

Right... the +5 is to GMT as much as the -5 of the East Coast then. Hence I ask which of the EU timezone you refer to.

There's not a lot of russians in the +5 timezone.. just as there ain't a lot of US players ingame either..

1 minute ago, Hethwill said:

And there will be even less if you keep pushing for a CET server.

I honestly think it will go in the opposite direction.. If the game mechanics got balanced and RvR made both engaging and rewarding for both sides the game could see a major rejuvenation.. But the broken RvR is only one aspect of the game that needs tending to..

#EUSERVERSFOREUTIMEZONES

3 hours ago, Anolytic said:

The battle for Wilmington was on the 8th of January, which is after the expiration of the ceasefire. You are clearly not as well informed as you think you are. 

And DANVE neither is, nor were they ever, a rogue clan. DANVE also had nothing to do with the hostility for Wilmington. Wilmington was grinded by RDNN and RUS. 

oh, i am very informed, but thats beside the point, i personally did NOT say that Danve was a rogue clan, those words came out of the mouths of RUS/RDNN to try to explain who had built up hostility at Wil. and i quote, "we did not break the truce by running up hospital at willington, it was a rogue clan named Danve." end quote. I personally have never had a problem with Danve, or SKUA or many other dane clans, now RUS/RDNN on the other hand...............

We have to avoid to fall in a EU and US servers trap............ No names, no EU, no US........

Server 1 Battles from 12am - 12pm     For Europeans, americans, asians, australians and africans..... Everyone choose his prefered....
Server 2 Battles from 12pm - 12am     For Europeans, americans, asians, australians and africans..... Everyone choose his prefered....

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Dave Hadley said:

And you have no reason to complain about ''day flips'' since you have always been in those PBs and you've always had people to help the US nation in those PB. The Eastern Alliance does not have that chance.

Saying that US primetime zone is at 04:00 server time is a big lie and an excuse, you're always online way eaerlier and everyone knows that because we can see you in the PBs, in global chat. So while there's no problem from your side, we struggle to gather 25 players to defend ports you attack at 03:00AM spanish time.

I'm not complaining and just saying that Spanish and others have no reason to complain about ''night battles''. So try to camp less around Jamaica and participate in PB's instead :)

1 minute ago, Captain Alexander said:

I'm not complaining and just saying that Spanish and others have no reason to complain about ''night battles''. So try to camp less around Jamaica and participate in PB's instead :)

So RVR is mandatory in your eyes? Some don't like to and just do ow pvp.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, airwolf666 said:

oh, i am very informed, but thats beside the point, i personally did NOT say that Danve was a rogue clan, those words came out of the mouths of RUS/RDNN to try to explain who had built up hostility at Wil. and i quote, "we did not break the truce by running up hospital at willington, it was a rogue clan named Danve." end quote. I personally have never had a problem with Danve, or SKUA or many other dane clans, now RUS/RDNN on the other hand...............

You'd better provide a source for that quote. 

If someone from Danmark has said that in the forums, then they are mistaken or referencing misinformation. No diplomat of ours has labelled DANVE a rogue clan. We have had no rogue clans in Danmark-Norge since before the wipe.

Edited by Anolytic

6 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

You'd better provide a source for that quote. 

when in an US officers meeting to discuss how the Wilmington PB was flipped while we are on a truce treaty, one of the officers, and i shall go back and research which one stated that fact, and stated that when he asked the danes about it, he was told by northviking himself. but i will go back and check just whom stated that. 

29 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

There's not a lot of russians in the +5 timezone.. just as there ain't a lot of US players ingame either..

Didn't the dev say something during his Q&A about how US based players make up something like 50% of the game copies purchased?  Maybe it was 40%.  Sounds to me like keeping US players happy would be profitable.

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Didn't the dev say something during his Q&A about how US based players make up something like 50% of the game copies purchased?  Maybe it was 40%.  Sounds to me like keeping US players happy would be profitable.

You've already bought the game why should they keep you happy if the money is already in their pockets 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I'd rather hear about the active players.. Not the ones who play for 15 mins and then toss it aside..

10 minutes ago, Dave Hadley said:

You've already bought the game why should they keep you happy if the money is already in their pockets 

because they're actively working on NA2.  It might make sense for them to keep potential buyers for their next release happy?  

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

because they're actively working on NA2.  It might make sense for them to keep potential buyers for their next release happy?  

lol right...

3 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Actually lots of games has fixed hours for certain content - the point is they all operate with more servers than one. The real problem arose when the devs decided to take a vantagepoint in real nations and a real geographical area - this ensured the problems that we are experiencing today. And to say that someone is selfish simply because they want a game that is enjoyable for all participants is the definition of selfishness.. And again where does these accusations take us other than to childish namecalling? You say you play for the eastern alliance.. I say that's either an outright lie or you are playing solo. No one can experience the frustration of their clanmates (many of whom have quitted the game because of the nightflips) and say that wanting to fix the issue is selfish.

Of course its selfish to expect an online game to come to a standstill because your in bed. I honestly never heard of anything like this before. Its called an EU server because the server itself is in Europe it has nothing to do with the nationality of the players, there are no rules on what country you live in to play on the EU server,. It does not say when you buy the game, certain servers only allow you to play the full game at certain times of the day. Its complete and utter nonsense. I promise you I sail for the Eastern alliance and I do care about port battles but I would never dream of complaining  about what goes on when I am in bed its just a fact of life in online gaming that somebody somewhere is awake when I am asleep. We need to deal with the situation and adapt not cry about it to the Devs in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fletch67 said:

Of course its selfish to expect an online game to come to a standstill because your in bed. I honestly never heard of anything like this before. Its called an EU server because the server itself is in Europe it has nothing to do with the nationality of the players, there are no rules on what country you live in to play on the EU server,. It does not say when you buy the game, certain servers only allow you to play the full game at certain times of the day. Its complete and utter nonsense. I promise you I sail for the Eastern alliance and I do care about port battles but I would never dream of complaining  about what goes on when I am in bed its just a fact of life in online gaming that somebody somewhere is awake when I am asleep. We need to deal with the situation and adapt not cry about it to the Devs in my opinion.

Again.. I think you misunderstand the concept of early acces.. You don't pay to PLAY the game.. You pay to TEST the game. While it is true that there CURRENTLY are no rules that states that port battles should be clocked in european timezones it doesn't exclude the possibility for it. And I don't really care if the US players play on the european server or not - what I care for is creating a sustainable game that is enjoyable for all - and if that means locking certain timers I'm all for it. And what you consider "complaining" or "whining" I call feedback on a broken RvR mechanic that quite frankly should've been anticipated beforehand and above all - fixed. And I really don't believe you play in any clan on the eastern alliance - this problem has forced a lot of players either entirely out of the game or into a hibernation that really is hard to break - either you're an insensitive prick (which I can't believe), a liar, or you're just a loner that happens to have chosen one alliance block but really haven't experienced the frustrations from valued friends and clanmembers that has outright quitted the game.

4 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Again.. I think you misunderstand the concept of early acces.. You don't pay to PLAY the game.. You pay to TEST the game. While it is true that there CURRENTLY are no rules that states that port battles should be clocked in european timezones it doesn't exclude the possibility for it. And I don't really care if the US players play on the european server or not - what I care for is creating a sustainable game that is enjoyable for all - and if that means locking certain timers I'm all for it. And what you consider "complaining" or "whining" I call feedback on a broken RvR mechanic that quite frankly should've been anticipated beforehand and above all - fixed. And I really don't believe you play in any clan on the eastern alliance - this problem has forced a lot of players either entirely out of the game or into a hibernation that really is hard to break - either you're an insensitive prick (which I can't believe), a liar, or you're just a loner that happens to have chosen one alliance block but really haven't experienced the frustrations from valued friends and clanmembers that has outright quitted the game.

Enjoyable for all? or enjoyable for those who play the same time as you? I have nothing to prove to you but I might say hello  in game just so you can see who I sail with. No need to be nasty I am neither a liar or a prick, well at least 90 % of the time I would like to think so. Think about your words, you want an enjoyable game for all, but you wish to exclude anyone from outside  your play time? you say its broken, I think things may need a tweak but its not broken. People leave because they get bored or other games come out they play for a while then they come back. You cant be sure why people quit neither can I there is no proof its anything to do with port battles, I would in fact blame it on there is simply not enough to do outside of port battles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

Enjoyable for all? or enjoyable for those who play the same time as you? I have nothing to prove to you but I might say hello  in game just so you can see who I sail with. No need to be nasty I am neither a liar or a prick, well at least 90 % of the time I would like to think so. Think about your words, you want an enjoyable game for all, but you wish to exclude anyone from outside  your play time? you say its broken, I think things may need a tweak but its not broken. People leave because they get bored or other games come out they play for a while then they come back. You cant be sure why people quit neither can I there is no proof its anything to do with port battles, I would in fact blame it on there is simply not enough to do outside of port battles.

Who's talking about excluded anyone? - I have at no point talked about excluding anyone but only pointed to the fact that the nightflip issue can only be resolved with regional servers.. I have in fact at all times pleaded for fixing the PvP2US server maintenance so the game actually gets playable for the US based players.. And to say that ppl leave because they are bored?? - Look at the enthusiasm on the forums - ppl isn't bored by this game - but many have given up on its future development. Have you spoken to anyone of those who left? - Every single one I've spoken to speaks about broken RvR and problems with the RoE in the OW..

4 hours ago, Dave Hadley said:

And there will be even less if USA keeps using timezones to their own advantage just to make them feel like they're great conquerors

Hilarious. The multi prong attack the other day included zero so called nightflips. The trouble with you people is you cherry pick your outrage. So sick of hearing this. You work flip the U.S as well. Whine somewhere else.

Edited by Surathani

6 minutes ago, Surathani said:

Hilarious. The multi prong attack the other day included zero so called nightflips. The trouble with you people is you cherry pick your outrage. So sick of hearing this. You work flip the U.S as well. Whine somewhere else.

"You people" keep bringing up the 1st-rate-in-a-4th-rate-battle-bug. Every time. Dane Hax© everywhere, right?

3 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

"You people" keep bringing up the 1st-rate-in-a-4th-rate-battle-bug. Every time. Dane Hax© everywhere, right?

I see you obviously cannot debate my point with merit. Ty for the "I don't want to be left out" filler.