Game-Labs Forum

US Should Join w/ Spain France Sweden

EL LOCO

15 hours ago, Dave Hadley said:

Maybe forcing is not exactly the word I wanted to use but I bet you if you were in our situation you would see things maybe a bit different.

Of course you can come here and say ''it's a game and blablabla'' but we all spend time in this game and it's not because we do not give a shit about what happens in here. If nobody cared about this game this forum wouldn't have as many posts as it has, but people here care about the game all the time, maybe you are one of the people who don't and it's completely fine, but that's not the thing we discussing here.

I care about the game, yes. I don't care about port battles I can't attend to anyway because of real life duties.

Most people here only care about the game from their own point of view and not in a total (remove American-timezone-players from server as the acutual example).

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

You didn't get me. I'm still up for that, that they enjoy the game to it's fullest. But let them do it in their primetime (which is currently blocked by maintenance) on their server. Atleast i think that would be the best solution so everybody can enjoy the game.

An alternative would be to reintroduce timers. Like i said, i don't care pretty much anymore what is done, but something needs to be done.

If i buy a game it doesnt mean that i can enjoy the full content with everyone in the world. If there is a restricted time on a server i'm totaly fine with that because it is necessary to make a game playable. I only go to another server and enjoy all of the gamecontent there.

So what happens if you play on the EU server and have a night shift job? Or simply play unsociable hours? I think its nonsense to talk about time zones on an online game. What about Chinese people and Asians?  Online games have always been in a non stop 24 hour world, it seems silly to me to think it all comes to stop at 2300 GMT.

1 minute ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

Exactly for that. I have paid for a game in which there are two servers .... In both servers the battles are a few hours to which I can not play, so I feel cheated .....
Since I paid, I would like on at least one server, the battles were at an hour that I can play ......

That's abit selfish to ask everyone to do battles when only you can play, don't you think?

1 minute ago, Bearwall said:

You're wrong mate - we didn't pay for the enjoyment of playing the game - we payed in order to test it. The "global" servers has been tested and proved to be wanting. The devs can either ignore the fact that all EU based players are more or less against nightflip (unless members of the only alliance with full 24/7 coverage) and drop developing the game further as the problem will only increase come release date rather than diminish. The only viable option is to force PB timers serverwide.

#EU SERVERS FOR EUROPEAN TIMEZONES!

You are wrong in my opinion, we all paid 30 quid and no where did it say it was only fully playable at certain times of the day. Its selfish and stupid to think everything and everyone in the entire world has to stop playing because you decide to go to bed at a certain time of day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Alexander said:

That's abit selfish to ask everyone to do battles when only you can play, don't you think?

I do not think it's me alone ... maybe we are the 90% of the server who have that problem ......

But ok ........ I'm just trying to make this game not die ...... But if you seems selfish to be able to play a game that I paid .....

1 minute ago, Fletch67 said:

You are wrong in my opinion, we all paid 30 quid and no where did it say it was only fully playable at certain times of the day. Its selfish and stupid to think everything and everyone in the entire world has to stop playing because you decide to go to bed at a certain time of day.

Actually lots of games has fixed hours for certain content - the point is they all operate with more servers than one. The real problem arose when the devs decided to take a vantagepoint in real nations and a real geographical area - this ensured the problems that we are experiencing today. And to say that someone is selfish simply because they want a game that is enjoyable for all participants is the definition of selfishness.. And again where does these accusations take us other than to childish namecalling? You say you play for the eastern alliance.. I say that's either an outright lie or you are playing solo. No one can experience the frustration of their clanmates (many of whom have quitted the game because of the nightflips) and say that wanting to fix the issue is selfish.

1 minute ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

I do not think it's me alone ... maybe we are the 90% of the server who have that problem ......

But ok ........ I'm just trying to make this game not die ...... But if you seems selfish to be able to play a game that I paid .....

I must be within that 10%, because there is no reason to cry about 1 battle out of 10 that happends when you sleep. Early time PB most GB can't participate and you all know it, but still do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Alexander said:

I must be within that 10%, because there is no reason to cry about 1 battle out of 10 that happends when you sleep. Early time PB most GB can't participate and you all know it, but still do it.

Maybe your'e true...... When we have 2500 Players, 90% think same as me..... Now with 500 People, maybe are 60%........... 

And I foresee that in the not too distant future, 100% will think like you .......... when most of us are gone and there are 100 players, as in the server PVP 1 US ...
Endure, we are few and soon you will be the vast majority ..... then it will be time to close the game .....

I love this mentally that the eu server is only for eu members! So when do you ban British players from playing on your eu server @ start 2018. When do we start banning our Russian friends? 

Eu only means the server is hosted here and NOTHING else. 

You forget we had timers before, look how that worked!!! If you wanted a port you attacked at silly Aclock! People complained and they went 48hr warning and you lot still complain!! 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I love this mentally that the eu server is only for eu members! So when do you ban British players from playing on your eu server @ start 2018. When do we start banning our Russian friends? 

Eu only means the server is hosted here and NOTHING else. 

You forget we had timers before, look how that worked!!! If you wanted a port you attacked at silly Aclock! People complained and they went 48hr warning and you lot still complain!! 

#EU SERVERS FOR EU TIMEZONES!

3 minutes ago, Captain Alexander said:

What's the point to fight a PB when you know it will be taken back through nightflips with no capacity to defend it properly?

As we are shouting over, nightflips are making NA boring, pointless & tiering...

Early time PB is a reply to nightflip but it's also senseless, we'd pleased not to have to deal with it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rediii said:

I still can't believe why the US players lobby against a US server with a changed maintenance time so US players can actually play at primetime hours. US playerbase will get bigger with this but nah let's stick to the EU based server 

There are still a considerable amount of US players on the server now that have been playing since before this server had an EU label.  They've built up friends, clans and a rapport with the community here and like to call it home, should they leave?  I personally enjoy the global aspect of the game and if they bring back timers then so be it.  You won't find many US players complaining either way.  We suffered through a lack of content during the old timer system and are currently enjoying the ride now for as long as it lasts.  Just because things don't go our way 100% of the time is no reason the drastically change the game. 

Or maybe it's because we don't want to play on a server with half the population, even if that means we're short of players during our prime time throughout the week.  There's usually enough battles over the weekend to make up for it.  We're adaptable people.   

For my part, I don't really care if timers come back or they don't.  Dev has pretty much said he's in favor of the global aspect of the game and won't region lock servers, so I'll still be here to keep you company until the game shuts down Rediii  :-)

PS if you want an example of the EU centric bullshit I referenced go read bearwalls post on the previous page.  US players constantly have to put up with trash like him, but yet it's me ruining the game right?   laugh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

There are still a considerable amount of US players on the server now that have been playing since before this server had an EU label.  They've built up friends, clans and a rapport with the community here and like to call it home, should they leave?

This is pretty hilarious considering how many of you who are willing to throw PvP2's own community under the bus with a merge just to boost the playercount.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Aegir said:

This is pretty hilarious considering how many of you who are willing to throw PvP2's own community under the bus with a merge just to boost the playercount.

How would it be throwing that community under the bus if ALL OF IT merges into this server.  Or vice versa. 

3 minutes ago, Christendom said:

How would it be throwing that community under the bus if ALL OF IT merges into this server.  Or vice versa. 

I think he's refering to the fact that many players on the PvP2 US server call that server, and that community home.. Kinda like you US players on the EU servers like the close knit community of the approximately 35 players in your factions..

#EU SERVERS FOR EU TIMEZONES!

Edited by Guest
Forgot the hashtag

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

To be honest, after seeing some PVP2 in action, nothing. Most would just join their "own" nation, that being US/GB/VP. Of course, the other nations also have some "night crew" as well, but the numbers would once again go to the "side" that already has most. So in the best case "we" would gain 1 "night crew", while "you" would gain (at least) 1 extra as well. Attrition in nightflips would destroy our nightcrew by sheer attrition as they would face at least 2 nightflip crews that can rotate. Numbers would still be crooked. Why? Language barriers, nation preferences etc. Nothing that hasn't already been analysed in threads like these.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 2

This # eu server for eu timezones crap! So you want to stop Russians playing on the EU server then? Who will play Danes now?

Personally I like #ban-all-Danes-who-exploited-game-features!! But then the Danes would have like three captains left!!

We all play a global game!!

All is welcome here on pvpeu1! I'm personally disappointed with the eastern alliance of liers who said they'd stop playing and had mass hissyfits over nightflips, who promised to never play again until night flip were stopped. Yet they are still playing the game. Just one more example of how you can never trust what a Dane,French,Spanish,sweed captain says!!! :(

(munkey over to you my friend) 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, monk33y said:

This # eu server for eu timezones crap! So you want to stop Russians playing on the EU server then? Who will play Danes now?

Personally I like #ban-all-Danes-who-exploited-game-features!! But then the Danes would have like three captains left!!

We all play a global game!!

All is welcome here on pvpeu1! I'm personally disappointed with the eastern alliance of liers who said they'd shop playing and had mass hissyfits over nightflips, who promised to never play again until night flip were stopped. Yet they are still playing the game. Just one more example of how you can never trust what a Dane,French,Spanish,sweed captain says!!! :(

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Captain Alexander said:

They have no reason to complain about ''night battles'. They are able to pull big fleets at night in front of KPR without any issues almost everyday. They complain because they can, but it doesn't mean at these complaints need to be taken seriously.

And you have no reason to complain about ''day flips'' since you have always been in those PBs and you've always had people to help the US nation in those PB. The Eastern Alliance does not have that chance.

Saying that US primetime zone is at 04:00 server time is a big lie and an excuse, you're always online way eaerlier and everyone knows that because we can see you in the PBs, in global chat. So while there's no problem from your side, we struggle to gather 25 players to defend ports you attack at 03:00AM spanish time.

• Like 4

#eastern-alliance-of-liers (my favourite and soon to be signature on forums)

#make-eastern-alliance-great-again

#build-a-wall-to-protect-the-eastern-alliance

#lock-western-alliance-members-up

All slogans taken from the eastern alliance triumph manifesto 2017

Edited by monk33y

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

#eastern-alliance-of-liers

#make-eastern-alliance-great-again

#build-a-wall-to-protect-the-eastern-alliance

#lock-western-alliance-members-up

All slogans taken from the eastern alliance triumph manifesto 2017

You forgot one..

#EUSERVERSFOREUTIMEZONES!

32 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Or maybe it's because we don't want to play on a server with half the population, even if that means we're short of players during our prime time throughout the week.  There's usually enough battles over the weekend to make up for it.  We're adaptable people.   

Yet you're gonna make this server maybe more than half populated of what it is now  with your actions, but hey you will have many ports coloured in green! Yay good!