Game-Labs Forum

US Should Join w/ Spain France Sweden

EL LOCO

5 minutes ago, airwolf666 said:

yes and no, you guys have players like the ocean clan, they were US and changed to Sweds, and there good, but that's just one clan. shame there's not a 3 party system instead of just 2.1. pirates really and not a nation persay. even still, the US have players from different time zone, has your alliance even bothered to locate any of them and try to makea, say a strike team so that coverage is 24/7. did you guys ever try? if could only help!

Ocean moved to the pirates as they are mostly interested in OW PvP. Not sure if there even exists a non-EU clan anymore.

18 minutes ago, airwolf666 said:

please tell me more, i really enjoy fairytales. never try to con a con, i was there, i listen, heard and watch it all unfold just as your pal northviking planned it to be. too bad it all came to nought. you folks really screwed the pooch on that one, big time! but this is just one of many reasons the US does not trust you folks!

This is the original wording of the agreement on a Christmas Truce for orthodox Christmas:

There was nothing fake about this truce, and the Danish nation kept to the truce.

11 minutes ago, airwolf666 said:

yes and no, you guys have players like the ocean clan, they were US and changed to Sweds, and there good, but that's just one clan. shame there's not a 3 party system instead of just 2.1. pirates really and not a nation persay. even still, the US have players from different time zone, has your alliance even bothered to locate any of them and try to makea, say a strike team so that coverage is 24/7. did you guys ever try? if could only help!

You really haven't been paying attention at all, have you? 

The OCEAN clan is not really into RvR, and they switched to Pirates - and some to the US - weeks ago.

And almost every US timezones player plays for either Great Britain or the US nation, just like most of the server population in general plays for Great Britain. Why did you choose the US to play for and not any other nation? 

• Like 1

I think one thing that may help these discussions is clarifying WHICH server the discussion is regarding. I am on PVP2 and saw the one post where it stated that the pirates and British were working together and wanted to instantly flame the poster until he resembled the contents of an ashtray. 

Hang on! hang on!

Will you lot stop this already! 

How does the American players launching port battles in THEIR primetime any different to the eastern alliance launching attack when the bulk of the western alliance is either still at work or school? 

You cannot complain about injustices in the port battle timers when you now launch attacks outside of your enemies prime time!!!!

The moral high ground most of you lot cling too has been pulled from under you! 

Every nation goes through periods of growth and shrinkage! Let's all plait and see how raiding and Xmas 2017 can be turned into a new feature event!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rediii said:

I'm sick of the "we are better" thing tbh Kloothommel. This is one thing why the pirates think they fight for the british underdog nation.

No nation is actually easy - it is an assumption that reflects nothing. Brits ahve palyers but need them over the entire map spreading them very thin and requiring hours and hours of gameplay just to cover the necessities. Danes, Swedes etc suffer from lower amounts of players yet require less as well. In the end we're probably quite on par. Also the next one to claim Britain is easy should try and be a new palyer in our nation. While the palyerbase throws money and ships and advice at you KPR is beset by gankers about 24/7. We have lost a buttload of palyers to the fact that their first experience in PvP is looking at 5 french ships that are so fast they can't face them in equal combat but will die to them in the no fun ganking experience. Now I am sure other nations also suffer but try being literally everybodies (especially some toxic and outspoken players) bad guy since day one of playing the game (been attacked for only being in the British nation sicne I play the game (December 2015)). It quite frankly wears you down and makes you unwillign to cooperate with anything that only scratches the surface of claiming Britain is the problem.

And skill in nation is a pile of absolute and utter bullshit. When we make fun of one another sure its a good laugh to say the French ahve no clue in real combat. But to assume their nation wouldn't be good at for real is jsut retarded. I ahve met more then one decent French player and I wouldn't ever udnerestimate them. But I also wouldn't claim the Danes are only skilled palyers. You ahve some but not more or less then other nations. Get off your high horse or youre in for a paddlin'.

2 hours ago, Raekur said:

I think one thing that may help these discussions is clarifying WHICH server the discussion is regarding. I am on PVP2 and saw the one post where it stated that the pirates and British were working together and wanted to instantly flame the poster until he resembled the contents of an ashtray. 

once you've palyed this game for a while you know the palyers and on which server the are. We kidna stopped giving the PvP1 or 2 tags a logn time ago due to mostly being veterans around these days.

Well, there is a big difference Monk33y

During "working hours" you have larger possibility to find available players than at 3AM... would you denie this fact ? finding a solution to attend a battle during day light has not the same consequences than during "sleeping hours" as it screws the following day.

We are just facing a small group of arogant twats that does not care about player community, they just need to show they exist in NA with a ridiculous ego problem. The nightflippers are pathetic guys, they are screwing their own faction and they d'ont care.

Please USA faction, find someone with a brain to lead you, someone who's honorable, please newcomers o7up take better care of this Faction. NA community must be selfmanaged by players, we can get rid of these trolls (its a small bunch) and enjoy NA as gentlemen. 

It's not the fault of any player that we've to deal with small PVP1 community that is in majority playing around European timezone. This fact must be assumed & accepted by all, nightflippers are the one who do not accept it.

• Like 1

Getting rid of players ?! Is that your solution for a worldwide community ? Your European centric mentality really hurts my western european timezone to the point when I leave office at a normal time all the conquest stuff is already done and underway. Should we suggest to get rid of players that have no out-of-game schedules ?

Seriously, just seriously, take a step back and read what you wrote. Split the community in 2 server will result in the same. Whatever EU server you imagine will be split in 3 - eastern europe time, central and western. 

• Like 1

To me it does, sorry. But maybe just maybe you are right and EU centric players have their way. The Devs will decide whatever.

We will keep this tug-of-war until a decision is made. I hang tough and stand my ground. Want to play in a OW populated at all times not just when you want. Conquest is just one part of the game. You cannot simply make a decision of splitting the server based on one aspect of the game.

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

Hethwill your argument is not valid.

A split into 1 EU and 1 US server would actually benefit the game because many RvR players leave because of the bullshit nightflip mechanics. EU and US players can barely play together anyway so a solution has to be found.

maybe we should also split the EU server into a western and Eastern EU server to prevent port battles at 1600 when most western eu are still at work and the eastern EU players have been home for an hour ... also would need an western and eastern US  split for their time differences .. and the an Asiatic dedicated server  for Aussies etc

EU and US players can barely play together anyway so a solution has to be found..... EU and US players play ok together in Brit nation ....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Well, there is a big difference Monk33y

During "working hours" you have larger possibility to find available players than at 3AM... would you denie this fact ? finding a solution to attend a battle during day light has not the same consequences than during "sleeping hours" as it screws the following day.

We are just facing a small group of arogant twats that does not care about player community, they just need to show they exist in NA with a ridiculous ego problem. The nightflippers are pathetic guys, they are screwing their own faction and they d'ont care.

Please USA faction, find someone with a brain to lead you, someone who's honorable, please newcomers o7up take better care of this Faction. NA community must be selfmanaged by players, we can get rid of these trolls (its a small bunch) and enjoy NA as gentlemen. 

It's not the fault of any player that we've to deal with small PVP1 community that is in majority playing around European timezone. This fact must be assumed & accepted by all, nightflippers are the one who do not accept it.

I guess you just cant fix stupid, now can you. " larger possibility to find available players", what part of stupid are you?  THERE ALL AT WORK!! I can see it now, "Ahh sorry Boss, I cant finish that project right now, I have a PB in like 20 mins and im a screener." Why don't YOU go find another game to play where your constant bitching and whining.

I'm done dealing with morons like this fool. 

PS before posting, please use spell check so people can understand what your crying about without guess work!

4 hours ago, Anolytic said:

This is the original wording of the agreement on a Christmas Truce for orthodox Christmas:

There was nothing fake about this truce, and the Danish nation kept to the truce.

You really haven't been paying attention at all, have you? 

The OCEAN clan is not really into RvR, and they switched to Pirates - and some to the US - weeks ago.

And almost every US timezones player plays for either Great Britain or the US nation, just like most of the server population in general plays for Great Britain. Why did you choose the US to play for and not any other nation? 

Yes, i know all about the truce and its wording, and if i remember correctly, there was to be NO hostile build up during that time frame. And since the US had a pb scheduled for savanna, a dane city, the US left that pb pass and did not show up, but happens a few days later? Wham, the danes flip Wilmington!! you kept savanna, AND flipped Wil all during the truce. Then when you got caught, what did you say, it was the danish clan Danve, there a rogue clan!!!  Give it up, Im done with this conversation. not worth my time or effort

11 minutes ago, rediii said:

So you constantly play in missions midweek with US/EU players? (don't know where you are from) I say WITH and not that you defend the US if they get attacked EU primetime and they defend you in the US "primetime".

our early attacks are only a result of your hello kittying nightflips.

I am from UK .. and i do constantly play with US players ... the hostility grind for castries on Tuesday evening had players from US and Australia in our group  .they are all part of Brit Nation ...

i don't even know what hello kittying is ,,, is it supposed to be an insult or just something that people say to sound in the know and cool

The eastern alliance can attack anytime they wish .... my opinion is , the only people who are really bothered about when a port is flipped ..are those that see the game as been more important than real life ..... so what if a battle is at 0300 or 1500   .. if you have real world issues ie sleep or work  that mean you cant play and your getting upset about it ...i would suggest its time you turned your computer off anyway step back  and started taking a look at the quality of life you have ...its a game 

• Like 1

Just now, airwolf666 said:

Yes, i know all about the truce and its wording, and if i remember correctly, there was to be NO hostile build up during that time frame. And since the US had a pb scheduled for savanna, a dane city, the US left that pb pass and did not show up, but happens a few days later? Wham, the danes flip Wilmington!! you kept savanna, AND flipped Wil all during the truce. Then when you got caught, what did you say, it was the danish clan Danve, there a rogue clan!!!  Give it up, Im done with this conversation. not worth my time or effort

If you actually read the wording of the truce, which I linked you, you would know that it states that "Hostility can be generated as long as the battles fall on a day after the expiration of the cease fire."

The battle for Wilmington was on the 8th of January, which is after the expiration of the ceasefire. You are clearly not as well informed as you think you are. 

And DANVE neither is, nor were they ever, a rogue clan. DANVE also had nothing to do with the hostility for Wilmington. Wilmington was grinded by RDNN and RUS. 

Just now, Anolytic said:

If you actually read the wording of the truce, which I linked you, you would know that it states that "Hostility can be generated as long as the battles fall on a day after the expiration of the cease fire."

The battle for Wilmington was on the 8th of January, which is after the expiration of the ceasefire. You are clearly not as well informed as you think you are. 

And DANVE neither is, nor were they ever, a rogue clan. DANVE also had nothing to do with the hostility for Wilmington. Wilmington was grinded by RDNN and RUS. 

its over and done with

lets discuss the Easter truce

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airwolf666 said:

I guess you just cant fix stupid, now can you. " larger possibility to find available players", what part of stupid are you?  THERE ALL AT WORK!! I can see it now, "Ahh sorry Boss, I cant finish that project right now, I have a PB in like 20 mins and im a screener." Why don't YOU go find another game to play where your constant bitching and whining.

PS before posting, please use spell check so people can understand what your crying about without guess work!

Dear airwolf,

I feel sorry for your narrow mind but i'm sure it's not your fault.

We are talking about a faillure in NA hostility system that generates abuses from a few players.

These Repetitive abuses make player like me lose patience & temper.

And about my spelling I thought one could be proud to see foreigners using his language, but you might not understand this gratefulness. I hope you can learn several other languages and become more tolerant.

See you Mr Narrowminded.

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, rediii said:

I will enjoy NA fully again when this nightflip topic gets managed by a mechanic somehow. Be it porttimers, i don't care anymore.

US should think about switching their diplomat. The last weeks i went from "i want to shoot things and understand that US wants to, let's find a solution" to "the US community will destroy NA and i will never be in one alliance with them" only because of christendoms posts and as far as i know the US is the most hated nation right now. (maybe not inside the western alliance, no idea). This will hurt you pretty much on a long term and you are making decicions for the dev's easier that it's not going to work like we have it right now

Are you sure it's my posts and not the night flips making the US the most hated nation?  Maybe both?

My tone will change when the EU players whining about night flips and begging the devs to kick the US based players off the server stop.  The Eurocentric biased posts, comments and general attitude that seems constantly exist on these forums and in game is far more damaging than my troll post declaring victory.  US community destroying NA?  Get the hello kitty over yourself.

Ironically the US is a pretty homogenous place to play right now.  Our daytime flips have players from every time zone and the same goes for our night flips.  We even had a couple europlayers burning the midnight oil last night in the battle.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Are you sure it's my posts and not the night flips making the US the most hated nation?  Maybe both?

My tone will change when the EU players whining about night flips and begging the devs to kick the US based players off the server stop.  The Eurocentric biased posts, comments and general attitude that seems constantly exist on these forums and in game is far more damaging than my troll post declaring victory.  US community destroying NA?  Get the hello kitty over yourself.

Ironically the US is a pretty homogenous place to play right now.  Our daytime flips have players from every time zone and the same goes for our night flips.  We even had a couple europlayers burning the midnight oil last night in the battle.  

No one has said that .........
I asked for two servers with different schedules

Server 1 Battles from 12am - 12pm
Server 2 Battles from 12pm - 12am

Some Europeans will choose server 1 and others servers 2, it depends on the schedule of each one in his real life.
Some Americans will choose server 1 and others, server 2 depends on the schedule of each one in his real life....

No one wants to throw anyone from anywhere, simply make whoever chooses a server, can play in it, and not see how the battles unfold in a schedule that can not play ......

Actually, in server 1 US, 90% of the battles are at dawn in europe ... What happens ?, the server is empty, dead ...... And that's what you will get if in the Server 1 EU are also battles at that time, you are going to kill the game with the complacency of the devs .......

• Like 4

We should stop this time zone nonsense, its a free world and people should be able to play the game and enjoy the game at any time of the day and night. Has anyone thought some of those weird time zone players may well be people in Europe with night shift jobs ect? could be unemployed people could be nochturnal people I don't know and I don't really care. If your port gets flipped when your not around flip it back when you are around.  Stop crying about it and start dealing with it. None of us can be online 24/7 and someones night time is always someone elses day time

We could possible look at the hostility situation is it too fast should it be slowed down ? Possibly yes but stop crying about what other people do when your offline

Edited by Fletch67
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, airwolf666 said:

IF anyone has to start namecalling - the least someone can/should do is to be creative about it.. All these "you're stupid" are just hinting at a lack of cognitive skills on the sending end.. And really - why have we degenerated ourselves to this point? - Easiest (and only) fix to the whole issue of nightflips are fixed timezones for the servers. It wouldn't require any further infrastructural developing from the devs since there's already a US based server, and all that needs to be done is hardcoding fixed PB timers for the EU and US servers respectively - And ofcourse get rid of the synchronised servermaintenance that really doesn't make a lot of sense.

#EU SERVERS FOR EU TIMEZONES!

1 minute ago, Fletch67 said:

We should stop this time zone nonsense, its a free world and people should be able to play the game and enjoy the game at any time of the day and night. Has anyone thought some of those weird time zone players may well be people in Europe with night shift jobs ect? could be unemployed people could be nochturnal people I don't know and I don't really care. If your port gets flipped when your not around flip it back when you are around.  Stop crying about it and start dealing with it. None of us can be online 24/7 and someones night time is always someone elses day time

We could possible look at the hostility situation is it too fast should it be slowed down ? Possibly yes but stop crying about what other people do when your offline people.

I disagree.. We need to continue the discussion till the devs man up and solves the problem..

Just now, rediii said:

idc about your tone anymore. You behave like you would be a god after you guys discovered your nightflip strength and i will be glad to see you guys fall after dev's did something against it. (even with porttimers) I don't see the russians or french say anything about your attitude to look down on them so what?

I guess you are from the US? You are so many in the forum because you can't play without the EU players and you know it and lobby against any change. Devs have to do SOMETHING. I would be even ok if they say it will stay like this. Then players can make a decision based on that. Right now everyone just waits for a statement of the devs or a change of a mechanic

I am English and sail for the Eastern alliance not the western so I am on your side in game.  No the Devs do not have to do anything. Everybody paid the same price for this game and everybody must have the same right to enjoy that game night and day. You are being selfish if you expect people who are online when you are not, to have their game options restricted just because it does not suit you. If I decide to stay up all night and play that's my choice not yours or the Devs, when I do play I wish to enjoy the same game and possibilities as everyone else who paid their 30 quid

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

I am English and sail for the Eastern alliance not the western so I am on your side in game.  No the Devs do not have to do anything. Everybody paid the same price for this game and everybody must have the same right to enjoy that game night and day. You are being selfish if you expect people who are online when you are not, to have their game options restricted just because it does not suit you. If I decide to stay up all night and play that's my choice not yours or the Devs, when I do play I wish to enjoy the same game and possibilities as everyone else who paid their 30 quid

Exactly for that. I have paid for a game in which there are two servers .... In both servers the battles are a few hours to which I can not play, so I feel cheated .....
Since I paid, I would like on at least one server, the battles were at an hour that I can play ......

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya

8 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

You're wrong mate - we didn't pay for the enjoyment of playing the game - we payed in order to test it. The "global" servers has been tested and proved to be wanting. The devs can either ignore the fact that all EU based players are more or less against nightflip (unless members of the only alliance with full 24/7 coverage) and drop developing the game further as the problem will only increase come release date rather than diminish. The only viable option is to force PB timers serverwide.

#EU SERVERS FOR EUROPEAN TIMEZONES!