Game-Labs Forum

Moving Save Files

chillwolf

Does anybody know how to move save files between computers? I would love this game to have a cloud save system, but in the meantime is there any work around? I have mostly been playing on my desktop, but I want to port the save files over to use on my desktop for a weekend.

Thanks for the help!

I apologize for my ignorance in advance. But I don't find that file location or any of the associated text (Game Labs). I installed UGCW on Steam, and I presume that's why I don't see this file path. Any way for me to move my saved game files to my laptop? (I'm lucky; my so-called "job" allows for a lot of down time and I'm allowed to bring a computer and play games when I'm not busy.)

I also use Steam. I believe that the save files are the same for everyone who uses Windows (no clue about Mac).

Check that you have hidden folders visible. AppData is a hidden folder.You can change these settings in the file explorer under View-->Options (Windows 10)

Also wicked that your job lets you do that. Be careful not to get overly addicted and get fired lol.