Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

YES!!! Multiple traders with a few escorts! The treasure fleet hunts would be epic!

Not a bad idea,would be easy money or "treasure" grinding, which is not so cool:(..Sick of killing bots.

I would rather see, if "MISSIONS", a reward for Coast Guard made of players,which are escorting another players shipping their stuff from A to B.

Suggested this already several times.

It would motivate players to get out from ports, earn money if traders safely arrive,and certainly give more PvP :)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Not a bad idea,would be easy money or "treasure" grinding, which is not so cool:(..Sick of killing bots.

I would rather see, if "MISSIONS", a reward for Coast Guard made of players,which are escorting another players shipping their stuff from A to B.

Suggested this already several times.

It would motivate players to get out from ports, earn money if traders safely arrive,and certainly give more PvP :)

Or a weekly convoy event - escorts are rewarded with paints and chests according to the amount hauled from point A to point B and traders get a decent escort.. Taggers are awarded paints and chests according to total BR sent to davey jones (f.x. 1 paint/chest for each 1k BR or something like that).

Link to post
Share on other sites

I put this on my wish list for things to be fixed in 2017. At least the numbers should be fixed - 16 1st rates, seriously!? Maybe 2-3 1st rates, 2-3 2nd rates and 15 3rd rates and even then that size fleet should be few and far between.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DeRuyter said:

I put this on my wish list for things to be fixed in 2017. At least the numbers should be fixed - 16 1st rates, seriously!? Maybe 2-3 1st rates, 2-3 2nd rates and 15 3rd rates and even then that size fleet should be few and far between.

My problem isn't just the size of the fleet but the fact that no nation EVER had so many first rates that they could afford to send them out on patrol duty.. The battles between first rates outside Europe is infrequent - not to say they never happened - and allways in relation to larger conflicts.. And all first rates had bases on the European continent. I'm not pleading for a removal of first rates but they should only be sailed by players!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Or a weekly convoy event - escorts are rewarded with paints and chests according to the amount hauled from point A to point B and traders get a decent escort.. Taggers are awarded paints and chests according to total BR sent to davey jones (f.x. 1 paint/chest for each 1k BR or something like that).

Ahm, no.

Enough of "events" and paints and chests. With all respect,thats gonna be just another gank feast.

If "TRADER ESCORT MISSION",then daily available for all players. 24/7. If you want to escort,just sign in,for example. Rewards can be discussed.(Elsewhere i suppose:))

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...