Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

on a completely different note, because we were unopposed, I just sat in a circle and waited - and was very surprised by how much the wind shifted in this battle.  When the screenshot was taken, we were around 600 points into the battle.  By the time the battle was over (about 15 minutes max), the wind had shifted 90 degrees.

Port-Au-Prince - it was close until the battle started.

Who the heck thought of scheduling a PB on valentines day in the late afternoon?  I guess the USA / GB players have no wives or dates...  or they don't now...

The defensive fortifications don't do much damage...  it didn't stop those US/GB players swarming that circle.

2387B38136FEE1CF91780A680A2755CC34E6B39C

Edited by ElricTheTwo

3 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Port-Au-Prince - it was close until the battle started.

Who the heck thought of scheduling a PB on valentines day in the late afternoon?  I guess the USA / GB players have no wives or dates...  or they don't now...

The defensive fortifications don't do much damage...  it didn't stop those US/GB players swarming that circle.

2387B38136FEE1CF91780A680A2755CC34E6B39C

Remember they also did one on x-mas eve mid day and than on NY Day mid day too.   I think most of the pirates just flat out didn't show to those other than a few that had been on.  We where not going to get the numbers any way at that time.  That was pretty much the last two regions we lost putting us down to Castries and Kidds only.   Also why we gave up trying to get a buffer and keeping it.  Might as well fight when you have no fear of loosing a region cause you actually don't have any (well two) left.  *SNICKERS*  we be raiding instead of keeping....you should see how many Strong Hull Aggy's and l'Oceans I have pumped out this week alone for folks.

17 minutes ago, Captain Melon said:

Well I hope Brits show up this weekend, they are not going to give up KPR are they?

It would be nice to have a good fight for a port - too many of the recent ones have been unbalanced.  The time is 7am Saturday in the eastern USA, so some GB players should be awake. 

5 hours ago, Captain Melon said:

Well I hope Brits show up this weekend, they are not going to give up KPR are they?

probably will, as you well know that the times set on these port battles are just outrageous. I am sure they will have a decent showing, but they wont be filling her, not even close

Bridgetown, Windward Islands
Defenders: 8 Dutch, 1 US
vs
Attackers: 5 Swedes
No screening forces??
Fire ships, and more fire ships. Decken arrives late, but just in time to catch a swede on fire, get stuck together, and get blown up. heh
1tFfmHP.jpg

At the middle...
LhNMAxT.jpg

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

Port Battle Report : Les Cayes, Hispaniola

Defenders GB Nation 10- GB (ELITE, SMS) USA (BSR,BRA)

Attacker Dane/French All, 17- Danes (CCCP), France (SINK)

Attackers won reaching 1,000 points

First report chaps apologies in advance for the poor script. Tips please for future notes. The wind was heading West and the Danes started on the Eastern Channel near Circle (C) with the wind. ELITE & Co inline headed south towards the island to drive up and over the Dane group to come behind them.

Three defenders move SW to defender the far right circle B. Norfolk turned West and towards inland fort. Idea to come up and on the Danes with wind. All said and done we were out numbered but our main group couldn't break down onto the main Dane force enough to stop the charge. It then turned into a numbers game.

We had some strange incidents on our side with one of my Guys Cecil having his wife coming on TS3 asking me permission to have her husband back. He forgot to buy flowers the other day. So had to leave the battle early. One other guy obviously not an ELITE Captain disobeyed my direct ordered and left the field anyway. These two early exits wouldn't have change the end results. The Danes/French had the run of the field... and they played it well

Edited by Norfolk nChance
spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Keep it up guys, I took the last two days off that turned into three kinda cause I got stuck in Conan Exile.  I'll update the main page alliance stuff tonight after the port battle.  

off topic, but i too have been in conan with some other naval action players. hm... perhaps we could all get together on one server and show them barbarians what marines can do eh? haha 

• Like 1

Just now, OneEyedSnake said:

off topic, but i too have been in conan with some other naval action players. hm... perhaps we could all get together on one server and show them barbarians what marines can do eh? haha 

You guys can hardly get along in this game. What makes you guys think it will be sunshine and lolipops over in Conan Universe?

• Like 1

Just now, Marrius said:

You guys can hardly get along in this game. What makes you guys think it will be sunshine and lolipops over in Conan Universe?

Well over here it is nothing personal really, just bantering for the hell of it honestly. So, i think the blood and guts in conan would be a great way to unite 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marrius said:

That depends if it's a PvP server or PvE.  Either way on there we would have common goal of killing every one and than making them our Thralls....

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Well over here it is nothing personal really, just bantering for the hell of it honestly. So, i think the blood and guts in conan would be a great way to unite 

Depends the char:  My one dude on one server I just was playing would club you over the head and than eat you later.  The Archer chick on another would have your back.   You know cause Archers are best keep IN THE BACK.   The chick is level 32, the man eater I just started today and is around 15.  Not that I can't just pop onto a new server.  So far I only been playing on PvE servers cause it's still buggy as hell and don't want some maxed out guy trolling me every two seconds since I'm solo playing.

NOW BACK TO NAVAL ACTION.....OH I"M GOING TO KILL YOU....tonight....lol

Puerto de Espana, Trinidad
Defenders: 12 Dutch, 3 US, 2 Brits
Screeners for Dutch: 0

vs
Attackers: 25 rats
Screeners for rats: at least 2 rats, 3 Danes, 1 French
The nationals have proved their point: rats are not under-populated and are still the same zerg rats as before and even with the Triliance we still cannot field worthy numbers; and rats proved their point: they have the numbers and the ranks and the ships to do anything they want at any time of the day they want. Therefore, the Triliance will remain and no one will ever believe the rats again...except their buttrat Danes.
S0W0Bpi.jpg

h23w2ig.jpg
YtFLLRr.jpg

Edited by van der Decken

35 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Bridgetown, Windward Islands
Defenders: 12 Dutch, 3 US, 2 Brits
Screeners for Dutch: 0

vs
Attackers: 25 rats
Screeners for rats: at least 2 rats, 3 Danes, 1 French
The nationals have proved their point: rats are not under-populated and are still the same zerg rats as before and even with the Triliance we still cannot field worthy numbers; and rats proved their point: they have the numbers and the ranks and the ships to do anything they want at any time of the day they want. Therefore, the Triliance will remain and no one will ever believe the rats again...except their buttrat Danes.
S0W0Bpi.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

h23w2ig.jpg
YtFLLRr.jpg

You are blind to see what is happening, This Tri Alliance gave you gents the courage to go after any and everyone and the constant RAT and smaller NAT bashing you all did on Global (more than once I seen how you all wanted to exterminate the RATs) and here only created a monster and a goal for us to get focused and start teaching the US and BRITs a lesson...Dutch are just a side show...OneEyedSnake is just a snack.....what you fail to see though is the lack of support you are getting from your players who do not want to be in the Tri-Alliance, they are tired of it...hell we have clanmates including myself who have gotten plenty of PMs from your players who despise the Alliance , but they are helpless because of your larger Clans and their Alts controlling the Voting...that's a fact.

One of the screening battles outside the Pirate/Dutch PB

45F9A6FE2ABD478A0D003840BC39789E6317223A

While this PB was going on, the majority of GB players chose to not support the Dutch and ran missions to setup a different port battle.  What should have been a fairly even Dutch and allies battles wasn't.

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 2