Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Swigglebottoms

Would this help?

As it has come to my attention that right now the dispersion of english speakers across the various nations is not particularly even and that this influences the possibilities of all nations to fight in all timezones, Sweden has started a new quest to try and balance this.

We propose a new clan (GODS) for our nation so that people can feel welcome from whatever background they come. (We often hear they get scared away by the German in Sweden, the French in France, the Spanish in Spain and the Russian in Danmark-Norge. All players that are willing to switch for the good of the game and continue having fun are welcome with us! I will translate between German and English if necessary and all of our PBs are in English as well.

Those interested can message me on the forums or in game (Thor the Almighty)

Cheers to all!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

Funny bit is that Russian isn't that common in D-N :)

well it might not be these days, but I remember a time when the national DA-NO chat was flodded with cyrillic letters. ;-)

I have had this experience:

Multilanguage Guilds always have a hard time to coordinate their battles that require a lot of organization and dedicated translators.  Often there TS. Ends up in a mess, the larger the guild the more the back ground noise.  I have seen that most MMO’s solve this by designating servers by Language rather than Time zone.  If there is enough server POP there will be 24hour action.  Same language servers are far better for insulting your rivals. 

Trash talk in heated PVP adds to the flavor besides calling a German a Bloody Wanker has no effect trust me! And who cares about Huren’s son anyway??? What has he got to do with it…and so on.

11 minutes ago, Primemus said:

And who cares about Huren’s son anyway??? What has he got to do with it…

i just almost died laughing...

C1GcD_EWgAE8Qsd.jpg