Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The US Nation Declares Victory over Danmark-Norge

Christendom

As one of the cool guys ( i hope)

I think that it is rather vulgar to declare yourselves as winners.
because this is a situation that both can take advantage of (night flips)
so I believe that you are for adults to comport yourselves like this.
but now it becomes more hunting in st marys and little river; D

thank good for Google translate....

3 hours ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

As one of the cool guys ( i hope)

I think that it is rather vulgar to declare yourselves as winners.
because this is a situation that both can take advantage of (night flips)
so I believe that you are for adults to comport yourselves like this.
but now it becomes more hunting in st marys and little river; D

thank good for Google translate....

one of the cool guys? dude, are you smoking something good and can i have some? as for being winners, what would you call us then? lucky winners? skilled winners? tactful winners? accomplished winners? any and all of these fit, but it is better than being called, whiners!

ps better get something better than google translator...lol

On 30.1.2017 at 11:29 PM, Christendom said:

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE DANMARK-NORGE NATION.

The great RUS Clan - Broken and refusing to fight.

The great RDNN Clan - Defeated and refusing to fight.

May I ask you, Sir: are you aware of the crapp you are talking?
Or could it be, that you (as your avatar suggests) are not only unaware, but don't even give a damn about other people?

I suggest, that you - for the sake of all the many rational and friendly US players - stop posting such house-mouse-proud stuff.
Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, airwolf666 said:

one of the cool guys? dude, are you smoking something good and can i have some? as for being winners, what would you call us then? lucky winners? skilled winners? tactful winners? accomplished winners? any and all of these fit, but it is better than being called, whiners!

ps better get something better than google translator...lol

im danve....

the only thing that fits is tactical winners, fighting when we are at sleep because we have a life...

loooking forward to more pvp in savanaah in the future... hope you dont run away like the others

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

im danve....

the only thing that fits is tactical winners, fighting when we are at sleep because we have a life...

loooking forward to more pvp in savanaah in the future... hope you dont run away like the others

well, whatever you want to call it, its still called, a WIN. and im sure google will call it the same thing. as for running, i do NOT run away from anything, ok, except for maybe my wife when she gets pissed. look forward to see you and the rest of danvie clan near savanna, but, and ill give you this, unlike other dane clan, you guys are kinda, sorta, maybe just a little,  the cool kids! sleep well!

10 hours ago, airwolf666 said:

...i do NOT run away from anything, ok, except for maybe my wife when she gets pissed.

Mmuahahahahaaa!!! I believe this must be true! ;)

....unlike other dane clan, you guys are kinda, sorta, maybe just a little,  the cool kids!

Hey, hey - we never met yet - you'd realise there are many more 'cool kids' among the "Vikings"! :rolleyes:

Edited by Olham

On 1.2.2017 at 7:40 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Let me correct this a little.  A few french players have been helping us on PvP2 during the SEA/AUS port battle times (about 4-5 of them).  Since we where really thank for for this help we where asked if we could return the favor during US prime times since the only port battles we get these days are those against Pirates since no one in the three largest nations (Brit/US/Dutch) fight each other since they have a carebear alliance and well some of the old timers are still bitter from us taking US to 11 ports and Brits to 1 (all right after they had brought the pirates down to one port).    So a few of us made french chars.  Since the only port battles at the moment was Danes I keep trying to contact them that I was willing to help with about 3 more guys, we just need ships since we re-rolled and don't play on this server.   I was pretty much blown off and told that they aren't defending any night flips but we could do what we want.  Well since we are down to three regions on PvP and thinking of doing a change until US/Brits get board of trying to kill us and do something we figure we could come over in a bigger force.   Since a few players have Spanish alts all ready and are stable we decided that we will have our clan members all roll Spanish chars.  This way we can still help the French out cause they have an alliance.  The french did mention they had ships ready for us so they where trying to help.   Wanted to correct that part.   We are looking to bring about 5-10 every experienced players.  We might even get more but it's really going to depend on some of our SEA/AUS players and the ping.   That and we have some die hard pirates that refuse to play any national.   

So yes there are players that are willing to come over and help.  They just need to not be blown off.   

And once again guys like this is why they can't get help from any US/AUS/SEA players.   I am currently unemployed cause of being laid off from offshore oilfield.  So I'm on a lot and can play when I want to until I find a job.   Even than I tend to work night ships and very odd hours.   When I was working offshore it was mainly international.  I done a lot of work in Africa, UK, Australia, Singapore etc.  So if I want to play on a EU server or US based server cause of my ping I will.  I have an account on all three of the WoT servers cause I play on the SEA when I'm in Singapore/Malaysia or Australia for work.  I play on the EU server when I'm in Africa  or UK/Norway.  Since I normally get a day or two off between jobs waiting on flights home.  

xen·o·pho·bi·a
ˌzenəˈfōbēə,ˌzēnəˈfōbēə/
noun

1. intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.

You want to know something I see a lot of from EU players.  There hatred of other countries that aren't there own or part of EU.   While I know a lot of players aren't like that, but many of ya'll have shown that very thing in this thread.   This game is a worldwide server game that has two servers located in two places to give the best ping for players that want to play them.  The location is US and EU to help players get the best ping.  That doesn't mean you have to play that nation. I played SPAIN on POTBS cause it was a low pop nation on the AUS and than Roberts servers.  I have no problem playing other nations.  Though I won't switch on PvP2 on my main char cause he has pretty much every BP except the H Rattler and P Frig now.  Why would I roll some one like that to an new nation?   I started on PvP1, but when it split to the mirror I switched over to PvP2 as a US nation player.  Since I had the US there I flipped my US to Pirate.  SInce than I have flipped him back and well now french and than Spanish cause I don't have any ties of special things to him. I can get the basic BP's back pretty fast if I want to and being level 50 crafter (I have two level 50 chars by the way so I would bring that to your nation) I can do any of the mods and have full use of labor hours.  Every one in my clan is pretty much level 50 crafters.  So that 5-10 players ya'll aren't going to get now, would of be 5-10+ level 50 crafters too.   From the few PB I been in and most of the OW fights I seen you guys could also use some true hard core PvPers cause hate to say it.....ya'll sucked in the fights I seen and videos I watched.  Not every one, but a good majority of the guys do.   So being rude and not wanting help means your not only loosing the chance to fill those time slots with other players your loosing the chance to get experienced players that have fought nations way out number and beat them and that can train new players to be added to your team.

Contact me on danish team speak and i will give everything you guys need.

Look for NorthViking as i'm home from work now for 1 weeks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, monk33y said:

Just crush them back to a single port and be done with it. Or my personal favourite capture the region next to there capital. The alliance needs an outpost in the badlands 

I'm loving it :) I'll especially love it when you're sent back to the US servers and there's serverwide PB timers in place.

56 minutes ago, SirSamuelHood said:

"The bad man hurt my feelings, banish him to a different server"

Image result for salt game

I don't recon I have many feelings.. I have been touched on my unmentionables tho...

On 30.1.2017 at 11:29 PM, Christendom said:

As requested,

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE DANMARK-NORGE NATION.

The great RUS Clan - Broken and refusing to fight.

The great RDNN Clan - Defeated and refusing to fight.

DANVE - you guys are cool (except for that Lars guy...)

The Victorious United States Nation will now focus on more formidable foes that are actually are willing to fight and not cower in their home waters.  The Victorious United States Nation will LET Danmark-Norge keep their existing ports as a token of good will and to let them know that their pleas for mercy have been heard.  We will be humble in victory.  Victory came swiftly to our side, we did not expect capitulation so easily and we expected more out of the once great Danish fleet.  Our prime time warriors will no longer press against the weakened and broken foes in Denmark, please feel free to come back out your holes and sail around freely in your own waters.  Should the once formidable, now broken Danish fleet rise up from the ashes of their cowardice, hostilities will again renew.  Any future incursions into American home waters will result in determined and precise destruction of the Danish way of life and production capabilities.  You have been warned.  We will now begin the economic restoration of the eastern part of Haiti and soon our Freedom and Capitalism will be visible for all to see.

Please note that our Declaration of Victory does not extend to our dear Allies, they are free to conduct war as they see fit and will continue to assist them in any and all future actions including incursions into Danish territory if that is their wish.  We would also like to thank our Allies, utter domination of the Danish nation would not have been achieved without their help.  

To the remaining members of Danmark-Norge, I hope you remember this defeat for years to come.  You reap what you sow.  You have been broken and now cower behind your new masters the Swedish Nation.  

Now enjoy your new anthem.  

You guys really lost it :)

LOL on your "declaration".

Edited by Fenris
  • Like 2

On 1/31/2017 at 2:07 AM, Christendom said:

Allied fleet backed off Ponce to show you the greatness of our generosity.  

Guess you went back to flip it anyways ^^ You sure change your minds fast. But im sure it's just more rouge clans, like all the fake attacks at Savannah, right ;)

Ponce.PNG

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Our generosity was not appreciated.  It's time to manifest destiny.  

Aww, was the declaration of victory not the cherry of the nightflip? 

Dear Americans, Gods of Nightflips. Accept your fate, when timers return you have burned every bridge. Sweden don't like you anymore, you also nightflipped them, Spain you insult more than anyone and the danish well. :)  Zergs will eventually forget you and Spain will be at your door. And so will we, contesting your ports in US timezone in weekends, staying up late. Real effort to take a port will again be the dish, not dirty basecapping against no opponents. The game will be playable again for all EU factions opposing you(EU nations on your side wont feel different), who can finally have lives besides this hobby. Take Ponce, night flip all you can before it's too late - your days are numbered and soon, very soon it will be over and you have to face aaaaal the battles we have not had yet with the danish. 

You Christendom, will most of all be remembered as the one who led this pathetic player attrition tactic, causing players to leave. Every single thing you accuse danes of have done in the past and how bad you feel mistreated in past events of exploiting on the server, is NOTHING compared to what you are currently doing. US have had the option to nightflip since hostility patch. If some ppl starts defend at first, you just fake attack workday nights, until you bore them out and they stop. What did you expect? Exactly that I suppose, and a hell of a lot of ports to declare "its a win no matter how you see it" thingy here. You just need your 1000 points 3AM on a tuesday, no battle and you declare victory. I'm sure you will have a great victory at Ponce and "manifest your destiny" like US does every time they night flip with no resistance.

Have fun, cya in the near future o/

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

Aww, was the declaration of victory not the cherry of the nightflip? 

Dear Americans, Gods of Nightflips. Accept your fate, when timers return you have burned every bridge. Sweden don't like you anymore, you also nightflipped them, Spain you insult more than anyone and the danish well. :)  Zergs will eventually forget you and Spain will be at your door. And so will we, contesting your ports in US timezone in weekends, staying up late. Real effort to take a port will again be the dish, not dirty basecapping against no opponents. The game will be playable again for all EU factions opposing you(EU nations on your side wont feel different), who can finally have lives besides this hobby. Take Ponce, night flip all you can before it's too late - your days are numbered and soon, very soon it will be over and you have to face aaaaal the battles we have not had yet with the danish. 

You Christendom, will most of all be remembered as the one who led this pathetic player attrition tactic, causing players to leave. Every single thing you accuse danes of have done in the past and how bad you feel mistreated in past events of exploiting on the server, is NOTHING compared to what you are currently doing. US have had the option to nightflip since hostility patch. If some ppl starts defend at first, you just fake attack workday nights, until you bore them out and they stop. What did you expect? Exactly that I suppose, and a hell of a lot of ports to declare "its a win no matter how you see it" thingy here. You just need your 1000 points 3AM on a tuesday, no battle and you declare victory. I'm sure you will have a great victory at Ponce and "manifest your destiny" like US does every time they night flip with no resistance.

Have fun, cya in the near future o/

IF

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

Zergs will eventually forget you and Spain will be at your door. And so will we, contesting your ports in US timezone in weekends, staying up late

Our alliance with the British is great. Spain is already at our door and we've been on their door. You might as well sleep you'll just get screened out

tries-to-attack-2txevj.jpg